SCIENCE OF DOMESTICITY

ITT you can ask any question about domestic shit.

I'll start: when doing laundry in your fucking bathtub, do you have to then twist them inside a detergent-less water to get rid of most of the detergent? Or is it just some retarded useless ritual (since there's still plenty of detergent left, unless you change water like 10 fucking times).

Literally wanted to ask the same question

You should do a rinse with clean water. A refill will still have residual detergent, but much less than the wash water.

HOW TO CLEAN YOUR FUCKING ASS?!

I use paper towels and then rinse my anus neighborhood with a shower tube with unscrewed head, but guess what THERE'S STILL PLENTY OF SHIT THAT FINDS IT'S WAY ON MY FUCKING UNDERPANTS AND THEN IT'S LIKE THAT'S IT.

What the fuck is the solution? TAKING A SHOWER AFTER EACH SHITTING PROCEDURE IS NOT FUCKING ACCEPTED. Give me something practical.

There are no wet wipes in my country. Not for wiping ass anyway, just small things for hands, but they are extremely inconvenient.

Related question: how do you wash your ass in the shower? I honestly just soap up my hands and dig in but I feel like most people don't do that and would be grossed out of I told them that.

Detachable showerhead

>can normalize quantum wave functions
>shits his pants and doesn't know how to stop

Running water alone won't clean as well as a soaped up hand tho

I saw this little bidet attached to the ceramic right beneath where you sit, aimed at your anus in a muslim country. You turn it on and it washes your anus pretty good, then you swipe with a paper to get rid of leftovers and dry yourself. Really efficient and works wonders.

Sounds like you either need to use actual toilet paper and not paper towels, or you have an intestinal problem from your diet or some kind of illness like irritable bowel syndrome. If you have a doctor, go see him or her about anal incontinence. But try using a decent brand of toilet paper first

Get a bidet. It's a water gun in your toilet that shoots a high pressure stream into your anus to give it a good cleanse. I think this quote really puts things into perspective: "You wouldn't wash a shaggy carpet filled with peanut butter by rubbing it with a paper towel." No, you would use a hose. The same goes for your ass.

I just fucking told you: IT DOESN'T WORK FFS. Unless you mean rubbing your anus with a detachable showerhead in which case you are a shithead.

Well we don't have those. Furthermore, I don't think some little toy like that can even compete with shower hose. And even shower hose is not fucking enough. So make your conclusions brother.

It's not the fucking issue. Towels are fucking great. But not good enough.

IT'S NOT FUCKING INCONTINENCE MORON my ass just rubs against the fabric of my underpants (just like with every normal person) and shit travels from the surface of my fucking ass to the surface of underpants and then gets partially absorbed is the issue.

> high pressure stream into your anus
Sorry I'm not gay. Give me something to work with here.

> "You wouldn't wash a shaggy carpet filled with peanut butter by rubbing it with a paper towel."
I agree, but again: WATER STREAM IS NOT ENOUGH. It has to be some wet material. Or just something completely unconventional.

>Well we don't have those. Furthermore, I don't think some little toy like that can even compete with shower hose. And even shower hose is not fucking enough. So make your conclusions brother

Don't know man, they worked for me. Been trying to find a brand in Europe for one of those, Turks seem to have a business around that I may get one of the fixed soon.

THIS

This fucking board.

Bring back math captchas.

Alcohol wipes

Are you retarded or trolling? They will dry your anus to the point where shit would have more trouble exiting it, than Chinese emigrants.

I use them every time I shit. Its the best feeling. They are only like 5% alcohol, but they do a great job.

Is that like those small wipes for hands? Cause they are inconvenient as fuck. And if they are large I'm pretty sure we don't have those.

give me a pic for example

Set the showerhead to concentrate the spray, rinse, soap up, rinse again.

I don't have such a rich fucking shower, it's just on or off. But with the ULTIMATE FOCUS (no showerHEAD) it's still not good enough. Also soap is an archaism of the past.

probably you should stop inserting dragon dildos and other large objects into your anus so it doesnt spray shit everywhere like a lawn sprinkler

It's not about that you fucking moron faggot.

Furthermore, nobody could honestly claim to know what dragon dick looks like and what consistency does it posses.

>you should stop inserting dragon dildos
no!