Post handwriting

Post handwriting

>ITT: show off the hardest math thing you know with the most advanced symbols

Some field descriptions of a volcanic deposit from my field notebook. I can read it without any problems, but others sometimes have trouble.

Also, I see no full cursive ITT. Is it weird that I was taught in cursive?

heh, I thought that too

Can we take this as an opportunity to talk pens?

I really like the Slicci 0.3mm gels. Anybody got a favorite?

Muji 0.38 since I'm learning Japanese, the thinness really gives my characters a sharp look. hnnnnng.

I find that Muji's are too fat. I feel to separated from the pen's writing axis.

I had some Edding 1800 pens I bought for mapping and then used for writing because they were really nice to write with. Unfortunately, the black one met its demise a few months ago when I dropped it in the field and it landed nib first on a rock.
I don't take my nice mechanical pencil in the field any more, don't want the same happening to that one. I just use a cheap Pentel P205 instead

>doesn't write t the cool way
Dropped

>Posting personally identifiable information

Good goy

pilot precise v5 series

Rate

2/10, you will get worse grades, because if deciphering your handwriting is hard, understanding your arguments will be harder too.
You should practice, because otherwise nobody will be bothered to read your shit, especially on blackboards. Start by writing less cramped.
Also:
> Wir zeigen, dass 3 aus Lemma 2.3 gilt
oke

Pilot G-2 .38. Sometimes the 07. The mechanical pencils are good too. I really like the smoothness and dark color of the gel, plus the lines with the .38 are nice and thin.
I also write Japanese

Good job profiling yourselves, guys.

2/10, almost as bad as my topology professor

Surprisingly this not actually something I would turn in as homework it is just my regular handwriting.
I thought that was the purpose of the thread.

This is what I would actually turn in.
(Except in one course I never got a complain about my handwriting or in any way marks deducted because it was unreadable)

>especially on blackboards
You don't want to see the atrocities I committed on blackboards.

>> Wir zeigen, dass 3 aus Lemma 2.3 gilt
What is wrong with that?

You haven't seen my writing on a blackboard.

Not quite doctor tier, getting there though.

Pentel RSVP BK90, found it on the floor and used the model ever since

>no calculus / discrete
brainlet

from last semester

No h8 r8 m8s

Pretty neat!

Rotring 800 at home and kurutoga outside desu

Studying phys 2 right now

my handwriting is so bad, i'm too embarrassed to show it

nice
I literally just started relearning how to write yesterday (w/ shoulder muscles instead of my hand) and my writing is like as good as yours lol

I love writing with this pen, I have a ton of them, but they bleed so fucking bad on my shitty old lined paper. Every once in a while I try to use it for notetaking again and give up. Pic related

Wasn das für ne Vorlesung, LinAlg (1) im Sommer?

I felt like writing a couple of words some hours ago

i find handwriting painful, i merge letters together, i skip or switch them and i generally write horribly. What should I do?