Pseudoscience rage thread

Pseudoscience rage thread

That's not pseudoscientific.
Stretch marks do come from the body expanding too fast.

i don't get mad at pseudo-science and neither should you. its literal job security.

At best it advocates a lifestyle discouraged by the medical community as unhealthy.

The fit of autistic fury i went into after reading this..

this image was manufactured on reddit years ago as an elaborate troll. please relax

are you dense
growth spurts don't advocate unhealthy lifestyles

fat acceptance does.

>be me
>have toddler half-brother
>mom didn't vaccinate him (or me), not because autism, but because she thinks vaccines are "toxic" and apparently she thinks they've killed people
Wat do? Her lack of understanding of everything is detrimental and infuriating. I didn't have an even remotely proper education growing up because she scared herself of schooling and letting a child learn in a controlled environment how to live without constant supervision from the parent, and she's gonna do the exact same thing to my brother.

There's nothing wrong with believing any of those things desu

The only one I would possibly label pseudoscience is astrology, but even that's more like protoscience

Vaccines have killed people. Rarely people are severely allergic to something in a vaccine. Not taking them would be like not buckling up because someone got choked by a car seat though.

>magic
>not pseudoscience
LOL

Magic too depending on what you consider magic to be, I suppose.

Magic it's the basis for psychology...

I'll show myself the door.

But magic DOES exist, we just call it physics.

That's a good analogy. I'll try and use it next time the topic comes up. There's nothing worse than when people think they're qualified to make decisions on things they know nothing about, especially when they're based on fear mongering pseudo-science Internet blogs. I don't think she even has a high school level biology education to be quite honest.

>honey wheres the kid?
>oh babyself is upstairs napping I just checked in on babyself 10 minutes ago.
>mfw

>Olympic athletes use cupping
>autistic feeble nerds call it pseudo-science

Color me shocked desu

>attacks the Trinity
>doesn't attack Allah and his Prophet
>doesn't attack (((Yahweh)))
thank you mods for moving that thread from /pol/ to Veeky Forums the other day as it has exposed this brood of vipers to Our purifying light

Meditation is not pseudoscience, though.

the more important question to ask is, is it degenerate?

>333
praise kek

>Oh shit, they're laughing at me; what are my options out of this? Think, user!
>Well, I could respond by construing the semantics, therefore I can implicate that I was, in fact, not claiming to believe in the metaphysical

Kill yourself back to /b/ if you actually think there is anything wrong with that

it looks like fat flab, not stretch marks

horoscope isn't 'pseudoscience' since it can modify people behaviour.
people are reading it day after day trying to understand minors facts about themselves, and what they read can induce them to really act that way, or, to fix something that wasn't a problem yet.

horoscope is a mental illness.

>conditioning
sorry cayden but psychology is a pseudoscience

I think this post gave me brain cancer

psychiatry is, and those inductions and conditionings can take the subject to develop some kind of mental diseases.

horoscope is a mental illness. It's like believing in god.

I kind of want this to be a norm now. Just because of how alien and weird it sounds

There's more empirical evidence for the existence of Bigfoot than there is for the existence of matter itself.

This would be accurate for me if it was

Me: Mathematics

Society: Everything else

>all those claims about the Ark, dinosaurs living with people, etc.
>The next time someone says the earth is billions (or millions) of years old, what can you say?
>were you there?
It's like a punchline.

>Were you there
Too funny to not be fake

>Getting children is unhealthy for women

It annoys me when I want some information on a mineral and I get this crystal healing shite

>search for labradorite
>two of the first 38 results (pages 1&2) are actually informative

When my parents made me attend Sunday school, the subject of evolution was never even discussed. All they talked about was Jesus and getting into heaven.

The correct answer to "were you there?" has always been "yes".

lmao

needs to be updated with sjw bollocks

Different people have different notions of what magic is. Aleister Crowley or Alan Moore aren't going to tell you it's like the stuff you see in Harry Potter.

to be fair, all of those are utter bs. but meditation is actually useful and a lot of studies support that claim

>growth spurts
she has stretch marks because she is fucking fat, and blames it on "growth"
fuck off back to tumblr

>t.obese landwhale
Please kys so the environment can finally heal from the devistation you lard ass consumers have done.
You motherfuckers and your methane farts are the reason the globe is getting hotter.

>click this thread to preemptively shit on OP for trying to make fun of someone so that when someone else shits on OP for making fun of people I won't feel dumb and get mad
Help. I've internalized the fedora™. I can't agree with anything in case someone disagrees with it in a rude manner.

>/pol/ post
>ifunny.co
Checks out.

Fuck off back to your subreddit

>tfw I actually have stretch marks from growth spurt
:^(

Sounds like you got some insecurities, user. Don't worry, we're here for you.

I have them all over my back from highschool
>sophmore 5'0
>junior 6'0
>senior 6'1

Not that tall, but it all happened so quickily

>he never experienced the powers of feng shui

>tfw i have stretch marks and it's entirely my fault since I didn't know that moderation existed in respect to doritos and mountain dew and taco bell as a kid

that's fucked
do you have a pituitary problem?

Pretty normal compared to recorded growth spurts.
Any abnormality may be explained by my poor nutrition before highschool (I was poor)

Still "low" weight, 155ish at 22

cont.
If I have any health issues, I am unaware of them/they have never been diagnosed

shit like that happened to me too. i went from 5'6" to 6' 1" over the course of HS and i have stretch marks on my thighs from it.

>what size shirt do you wear?
>giraffe

Vaccines have killed people. You're lucky your mom is so selfish.

fixed

A guarantee a yuropoor made this just to go "LOL AMERICANS XDD"

I, not A

>1s look like Is
It was an American

>fat people in the image
>nothing wrong

IQ is quackery bollocs and pseudoscientific bollocks but not really paranormal bollocks m8.

She's rage inducing but I'd fuck the hell out of a loony metaphysics girl any day. The good looking ones are bound to have some spiritual mumbo jumbo to whisper to you during sex.

>magic

>Vaccines have killed people
Not vaccinating kills far more. There is literally a mountain of evidence based medicine against you.

I replied to the wrong person. Now I am the retard.
>Now

>2017
>not liking ear candles

This is so obviously fake. The whole thing looks like it was typed up in microsoft word, and the fact that it says 4th grade science quiz at the top is also a giveaway

the bog would like a word

I went to a school that actually had tests exactly like that starting in 7th grade.

>IQ is quackery bollocs and pseudoscientific bollocks
Please explain how it is pseudoscientific

psychology, psychiatry..basically everything head related

>Moon Landing Denial
>Denial above Moon Landing
>Different font
So when this chart was made it had moon landing as a hoax?

But MM/DD/YY indicates american
Unless they are a really smart "yuropoor", which is, you know, not surprising since we have functioning secondary education

What do you think of rationalwiki? It used to be a big anti-quackery and pseudoscience site debunking stupid shit and making fun of people like Kent Hovind and Deepak Chopra. Recently it may be a bit biased from what I heard, I wonder if we could go over and fix some stuff, it could become a great site again

It's not. Psychologists still use it today for all sorts of applications including intelligence.
user is just butthurt.

Its not going to. The reason it went from rational to social justice wiki is because of the split of internet atheism into post-modern internet atheism and modern-internet atheism, and post-modernist are almost impossible to convince of anything regarding humanities because they don't agree with empiricism in humanities. They think that "truths" are relative.

i bet 'murrica

What is the pseudoscience there?

Rat Wiki is a lost cause. The admins are responsible for it going down the shitter and they'll ban you if you try to go there and fix it.

I think the most hilarious way to fix it would be for someone to make a second wiki and copypaste all the good articles over and watch as the admins there are helpless to combat it.

>Were you there

>Genki Workbook
I wanna die.

Anyone who didnt think this was fake needs to get tested for autism.

If you have gunt stretch marks that isnt due to growth. Its due to being a fat piece of shit.

I unironically think this should be considered child abuse

Yes but she'll have been fucked by two other guys in the morning and her sweaty overgrown pubic hair, which never gets washed, will still be sticky with their semen as is her fractal pattern bed sheet, crusty with past lovers, bong water and overflow diarrhoea from that one boy she does anal with.

> fake quiz
> child abuse

Fake.
Kill yourself fedora.

>Fake.
Have you been there and saw that it is fake?

He likely doesnt suffer from crippling autism like you, giving him powers to work out obvious trolls unlike you.

>giving him powers to work out obvious trolls unlike you.
I.. I was just trying to make a joke.

>being so autistic you take the bait when there isnt even bait to take

This is arguably true

Vaccines cause much, MUCH less damage than catching the disease does. Just stay away from children if don;t want to die of something humiliatingly simple like whooping cough or chicken pox.

>cupping
>HURR if you don't attack EVERYTHING then you can't attack ANYTHING!

Or, maybe, it was written by someone living in a Christian country? Just a thought!

>horoscope isn't 'pseudoscience' since it can modify people behaviour.

What a cretin you are. Yes, lying to people CAN modify their behavior, that's not what determines if something is pseudoscience or not.