The Science of Feminism

The reason for feminism is that women are depressed that they, as a sex, haven't ever accomplished anything significant in all of history. Even if you discredit that the standard deviation of intelligence for men is greater than women there's still the fact that women in general don't want to go into STEM fields.

So to remedy this feminists try to force other women into positions they don't ACTUALLY want, STEM fields, positions of leadership, etc. as well as shaming women who take on more traditional roles such as house wife or carer for children. Feminists then try to live vicariously through the accomplishments of other women that they forced into avenues they don't want to be in.

Of course the end the result is that feminists are still depressed that they've never accomplished anything themselves. Additionally the women that are brainwashed into going into positions they don't want to be in end up just as depressed because they don't like doing something that they're told constantly they should like.

Women should just do what they TRULY want/what they're actually good at instead of trying to be men. Because they're not. And in the end not only are they failing at being men they're also failing at being women which is not only bad for the women it's bad for society as a whole because future generations are growing up without mothers and the men are getting fucked over as well resulting in no father figures.

What think of me analysis?

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/jake-fillis/2014/05/23-quotes-from-feminists-that-will-make-you-rethink-feminism/
mobile.nytimes.com/2014/12/01/education/single-sex-education-public-schools-separate-boys-and-girls.html
lesswrong.com/lw/3d0/an_intuitive_explanation_of_eliezer_yudkowskys/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But what about feminist technoscience?

>feminist
>technoscience

does anything else need to be said?

Citation needed

This is my own analysis. I'm not aware of any studies that have actually been done on the subject because the feminists would likely try to ruin the lives of anyone who dares to wrongthink.

That's convenient for your argument. What about Emmy Noether as a counterexample to your argument that a Women has never accomplished anything significant in all of history?

What affect has her contribution had on science. Abstract algebra and theoretical physics is great and all but how has that actually advanced humanity? I admit that my statement was quite the hyperbole, there are certainly some unique women but I believe the point still stands.

Also I find this quite interesting.
>At an exhibition at the 1964 World's Fair devoted to Modern Mathematicians, Noether was the only woman represented among the notable mathematicians of the modern world.

how do you know a citation proves something?

>tfw not brave enough to be subhuman

You are thinking too deeply.

Feminism is about power. They and everyone have realized that money = power. So if you can convince men that they should "take more care of the house" so they become househusbands or whatever and then you convince women that they have to go for the high paying fields, they should demand that promotion, they stop taking care of the house, then eventually the money balance will change.

If the feminist dream happened, then in about 3 generations the average woman would be richer than the average man by a very large margin. And after that come the real attrocities. Because by that time you may have 80% female politicians, 80% female CEOs, etc. And if you convince all those powerful people that men are subhuman, THEN comes the dream of sterilizing all men and using them as cattle.

And they are quite good at it too. I bet you know about the statistic that more women enter and graduate college nowadays. How do you explain that? Men are smarter than women, men are more willing to grow professionally than women. Men are more daring than women. (BIOLOGICALLY). So how come? How does this statistic even fucking make sense? Well, who works at universities? Who are the ones who control the gates that go into universities? Women. Old, jaded women who hate men. And this is how they are starting. Eventually women will be so much more educated than men that it will be inevitable for many companies to just hire women for the higher level positions. And then the sterilization begins.

Women's rights were a mistake.

Couple years ago randomly browsing plebbit I stumbled upon a radical feminist board that discusses exactly this long term plan. They talked about their radical feminists plans which where exactly along these lines. But they I guess these feminists where too radical even for plebbit because their sub got the boot and they fled to voat.

>Abstract algebra and theoretical physics is great and all but how has that actually advanced humanity?

How have retards from /pol/ deluded themselves into thinking they are people of "reason" when they say dumb shit like this on a daily basis to try to warp the world into their world view.

>but how has that actually advanced humanity

Because of advancements in theoretical physics you can type on your stupid fucking computer and shit post on Veeky Forums.

>there are certainly some unique women but I believe the point still stands.

The advancements of maths and science is all done by unique individuals. Most people are retards like you who will never contribute anything and live their lives piggybacking on others.

You live "super proud" to be male or white or whatever but the people you find pride in have almost nothing in common with you and even in cases like race often times you are as closely related to blacks and other groups like that as you are the peoples who accomplishments you piggyback off of.

Well, I am not surprised. This kind of shit is all over feminist manifestos. The entire point of feminism is to make women, in average, richer than men by a huge enough margin to the point that the world's elite is entirely made of women.

Feminists have seen in the past how effective it is when you have one group of people be rich and then persuading that group to hate any outsider. That is how you get slavery, mass genocide, the holocaust, etc. Funny enough a lot of these feminists are jewish so they have first hand experience in how to a population can be persuaded into thinking another population is subhuman and then how that justifies their abuse.

It is pretty sad that this is happening. The only thing that allows me to sleep at night is that I know I will die before the shit truly hits the fan. I am a universtiy student right now and all I have to put up with is having some pro-female and anti-male signs around campus. But in 30 years or so I see it: gender segregated classes.

Maybe you should use your brain a little more.

Most people just don't want to be personally fucked over. Almost all political movements that gain any actual traction are just grounded in the idea that if a person feels they are personally getting fucked over, they want to do something about it.

If you had a magic wand, and gave all current women "equality" with it, there would be no more major femenist movements because almost nobody wants to sterilize men or anything like that. You are just lost in your own delusions.

The female version of equality seems to be equal outcome.

As in, I take huge risks and stress to get where I am, but my sister doesn't and won't and so she earns less than me, therefore that is unequal.

I don't want to live in a world where we smash a runner's kneecaps so the obese woman has a chance to win the race.

Are you fucking retarded?

>I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig. Andrea Dworkin

Here, take in a little more "equality"

thoughtcatalog.com/jake-fillis/2014/05/23-quotes-from-feminists-that-will-make-you-rethink-feminism/

Women are now the most priviledge and powerful group of people in history. In several Western countries women have so much power over their man that they can just make an accusation without proof and absolutely ruin his entire life, or she can make a snap decision to take all his assets, and the practice of debtors prison continues to this day because a man with decent job losing their jobs but the court refuses to adjust alimony/child support to his lower mcjob income level so they throw him in prison.

Except this is not true beyond the fringe, and the typical people who argue for shit like that in general IE communist.

>Are you an idiot
>Here this one person said something crazy

>People who were legitimately oppressed and treated as subhuman have an intense hate for their oppressors

It's almost like this happens to men too.

>Except this is not true beyond the fringe, and the typical people who argue for shit like that in general IE communist.
Except that's not a communist position, genius.

women aren't oppressed in Western countries in 2017
>protip: misogyny isn't oppression

None of this has any scientific basis. Some group is not "the most powerful in history" because sometimes they can fuck the other group. That is hyperbole.

For example assume a man and a woman work the same job, and at some point they are both thinking about having children, but the woman is denied a promotion for this while the man is not. The man now earns more than the woman because he "worked harder" and "devoted more to the company."

This is something that is insanely hard to prove as discrimination, because you can legally use almost any factor to justify your actions.

Your thing about rape accusations is off base though. Look at the actual conviction statistics. If what you were saying was true they would be a lot higher, and they aren't particularly high. Almost the only cases where things were technically "wrong" is when the cases are made high profile, a woman loses the case, and then the media ignores the ruling and ruins the dudes life, but again this is so statistically insignificant we can safely ignore it.

Now studies have been done on both of these topics and you can go and read the literature yourself, but don't just go making random claims as facts based off how you feel. That's stupid.

That's exactly what communism becomes and modern liberal communist want.

>First quote in shit you linked is a woman born in 1941

>Protip:take 2 seconds to look at the shit you link.

idk what your talking about I just got here

>But in 30 years or so I see it: gender segregated classes.

Life is just Animal Farm. I want off this ride.

mobile.nytimes.com/2014/12/01/education/single-sex-education-public-schools-separate-boys-and-girls.html

most of those quotes are pretty recent and I'm not surprised my dear

Said by women born in the 40's and 50's. I guess they should just get over anything that happened to them though huh xD.

Didnt say just rape, actually, and it sounds like you are referring to the rape accusations US where presumption of innocence is embedded in common law while I was saying in some Western jurisdictions a woman could just accuse her man of hitting her and the police are required to put in in jail no questions asked then he has a criminal history, even what you're talking about, rape accusations in the US for example a young man and woman in university she does the accusation thing and he is kicked out then other universities wont admin him, because of this so his life is severely negatively impacted he is very likely going to be stuck to mcjobs.

they're still dicks

>women in the 1900s suffered

>Darling, you shall not work! Not because I am an evil opressor and I want you to be poor, but instead because I and the society we live in value women so much that we have decided it is men who must work to support women. You may do whatever you want in your free time. If you wish to dance, you shall dance. If you wish to learn, you shall go to a public library and literally study whatever you want. You, as the privilege class known as "middle class woman", can do anything you want!

You are just making up some realities that don't exist. My ex girlfriends great grandma was still alive, and was born in the 20's. She was raped and that dude had to become her husband, and then he cheated on her and left him. She never married or had sex with anyone ever again because that would be morally wrong and longed for him her entire life.

But hey her life was pretty great because she got to get fucked over and raise her kids alone and never get anything from her husband her entire life, right? She is the kind of person who really needed feminism.

Okay, but so is the guy who is talking about murdering communist. It's just how people are.

>She was raped

Rape is not a gendered crime. It is a CRIME. What you want is a better justice system.

>and that dude had to become her husband

That is a christian tradition, fucktard. Your problem is now with religion and religious values. That shit is literally in the bible. If you rape a girl you have to pay her dad 50 shekels and marry the girl.

>and then he cheated on her
That is called being a degenerate. What you want to fight against here is called degeneracy culture, not "patriarchy".

>She never married or had sex with anyone ever again because that would be morally wrong and longed for him her entire life.

These are also christian values. Again, you want to fight religions not men.

With this I can see that because of a couple of feminist propaganda you have misguided all of your rage. Yes, I see that all the things you listed are bad things that should never happen to anyone. But those things have nothing to do with feminism or patriarchy. Those are all separate issues that have to do with law, justice, religion and culture.

I gotta say I kinda agree with why should we empower anyone over anyone else? why not just go equality and human rights

If women were more violent people would believe they are evil creatures who only care about hedonism by any mean necessary. It is sad to think men have been brainwashed into thinking these soulless succubus are the fairer sex when women tend to have the most psychotic ideas towards beings they hate like ugly man for example. Men simply ignore ugly women while women go out of their way to emotionally abuse and torment ugly men AND WOMEN. If a woman is wronged her first instinct is to find a way to mentally torture that person showing that women are naturally evil beings that use their weak appearance as a masquerade to get away with shit.

>if women were violent
women ARE violent, I'm just stronger

>Rape is not a gendered crime. It is a CRIME. What you want is a better justice system.

Yes, one that doesn't discriminate. It also discriminated against blacks, but it's not helping anyone pretending the problem with blacks and women were not because they were blacks and women.

>That is a christian tradition, fucktard.

That is exactly the problem you idiot. The problem is the tradition is oppressive against women. It doesn't matter where it came from. Are you legitimately retarded?

>What you want to fight against here is called degeneracy culture,

No, you idiot. My point is culture should not have told her she had to stay with him.

>Again, you want to fight religions not men.
>Hurr fight imaginary sky fairies, not the people who subject people to the non existent sky faeries will.

You are a fucking retard. Everything you typed just proves you are ignoring the problem was ever women being oppressed and just trying to pass blame to something else, as if religion and practicing and strict adherence to it isn't a problem if it oppresses women.

Because if you have two computers that are both going to compute prime numbers and have the same processing power, and give the first one the first trillion answers as a head start, it will always be a trillion primes ahead of the other computer.

Oppressing people for hundreds to thousands of years then just telling them "git gud" is not "equality" and ignores all the scientific aspects of the subject in favor of "hurr well it seems morally sound in vacuum."

>two computers...
yeah but society isn't a competition
idgaf how gud women git just don't be a dick

>yeah but society isn't a competition

What fantasy universe do you live in exactly?

>Yes, one that doesn't discriminate. It also discriminated against blacks, but it's not helping anyone pretending the problem with blacks and women were not because they were blacks and women.

I can agree that blacks are discriminated against in the justice system, but women?

Women even get shorter sentences for the same crimes as men. You've got it all wrong. The justice system ought to be rougher with women.

>That is exactly the problem you idiot. The problem is the tradition is oppressive against women. It doesn't matter where it came from. Are you legitimately retarded?

But why not fight the religion instead of fighting men?

>No, you idiot. My point is culture should not have told her she had to stay with him.

If your point is that culture should not have acted that way then what you want is to change culture.

>You are a fucking retard. Everything you typed just proves you are ignoring the problem was ever women being oppressed and just trying to pass blame to something else, as if religion and practicing and strict adherence to it isn't a problem if it oppresses women.

I am not passing the blame. I am accurately pin-pointing who you should blame. Blaming all men is literally the most misguided shit you can possibly do. First because you risk losing a lot of people who would join you. For example, me. I do not like degeneracy culture, religion nor biased justice systems. But because instead you choose to fight men, I want nothing to do with your bullshit movement.

You should, like I did for you, make a bullet point list of your enemies

>degeneracy culture (the culture that makes it look cool that you are a player and have multiple women and cheat on them, etc.)
>religion and religious values
>the flaws in the justice system

and then campaign against those things, not against men.

Canada

>You should, like I did for you, make a bullet point list of your enemies

Let's start off with this shit.

This philosophy is retarded. There should be no "these are the bad things" bullet point list of enemies. You just look at something bad, point it out, and people try to come together to solve that problem.

>Women even get shorter sentences for the same crimes as men. You've got it all wrong. The justice system ought to be rougher with women.

The justice system is not something that exist for the sole purpose of sentencing, so it's a fallacy to claim there is no discrimination of against women in it because they don't get sentenced as harshly as men.

>But why not fight the religion instead of fighting men?

Plenty of religious retards do not negatively discriminate against women.

>If your point is that culture should not have acted that way then what you want is to change culture.

And how do you change culture? By changing the mentalities of people who exist inside that culture, which is EXACTLY WHAT FEMINISM FUNDAMENTALLY IS.

>But because instead you choose to fight men, I want nothing to do with your bullshit movement.

What are you even talking about?

My first post in the thread was this.

Which simply stated most people are not insane and just don't want to get fucked over and want to be treated equally.

My second post is this

In other words, all I ever talked about was that people don't want to be subject to the symptoms of a shitty culture and want that culture to change it.

If the problem in a culture for example is the mentality of the men, then that is what should change. If you actually believe in the things you just said, and the ones stopping that from happening are men, but you refuse to acknowledge that those men have to change their mentality because we might label these men as bad, then you are just being dishonest and don't actually give a shit.

cont

I never made sweeping generalizations like all men are rapist or all men are the enemy, but if the group oppressing is men, then that should be the target for change.

If you say that the religious values are bad, and the women agree and want to be free, but the muslim shithead dudes beat the women to death who do, how am I being "bullshit" by saying those men are the problem? Those men need to change their philosophies. By the men changing how they think, that changes culture, it's not the o the other way around. It's always the people who need to change, and men and women being in different positions need to change their mentalities in different ways to change.

In my other comment speaking about my ex's great grandma, I clearly stated SHE needed feminism because she also needed to change, and it is a male dominated culture that makes her think that the things done to her were acceptable and she should just take them in. If the roles were reversed, the outcome would not be the same, so it's a male-centric problem. If you never change those view points you will just have a bunch of atheist who do the exact same shit, because the problem is fundamentally how men in the culture are taught to view women. They have to change. The men have to change, generally. If you are not like that, then congratulations, you are not part of the problem and a step in the right direction, but that doesn't stop men in general from being the problem that needs to change. You are so caught up in the idea that saying some group of people in general might be bad is evil or something that you are pussyfooting around the issues. You are like some hyper politically correct idiot right now.

Yeah well in the rest of the world we don't get the privilege of being a society of Moose.

>This philosophy is retarded.
No it isn't. It is called knowing what your goals are.

>The justice system is not something that exist for the sole purpose of sentencing, so it's a fallacy to claim there is no discrimination of against women in it because they don't get sentenced as harshly as men.

True. I guess. But there is actual evidence for women getting shorter sentences, while there is no evidence of judges just allowing proven rapists to go free.

>Plenty of religious retards do not negatively discriminate against women.

Just like plenty of men do not negatively discriminate against women.

>And how do you change culture? By changing the mentalities of people who exist inside that culture, which is EXACTLY WHAT FEMINISM FUNDAMENTALLY IS.

But what you want to fight is degeneracy culture. Degeneracy can be done by both men and women. Women can also cheat. Women can also rape.

Pretending that this is a issue with men is pretty discriminatory if you ask me.

White women are not violent they are notorious cowards even in woman on woman dispuates.

>Just like plenty of men do not negatively discriminate against women.

Because it's been something we've been working on in culture targeted towards men. It's the goal, so this is GOOD.

>Women can also cheat.
That is not the problem in the story. The problem is there was nothing she could do about it without being socially ostracized because a women cannot just leave. I don't like degeneracy but that's a personal struggle for people to me. Not something like this.

>Women can also rape.
But they don't do any degree close to men, though again my problem with that story wasn't that she got raped, it is what the culture expected her to do from it. That was the issue, the culture heavily focused on men. Like, a man did something wrong to a woman, so she had to compensate her FATHER and then take ownership of the woman who was no longer valuable as pure.

>Pretending that this is a issue with men is pretty discriminatory if you ask me.

The problems with men are problems with men, but they are not inherent to men. To solve them though, you change the men, that means they are problems of and about men. You also have to change the mentalities of the women, but in a different way, so that's a problem in and among women.

It is steam fields not stem

i'm a girl and feminists disgust me...i'm anti feminist
i wish all girls just diaf...including me tho lol

How could you even browse this board and not think hmmmm maybe when somebody says something on a science board they should try and provide evidence to back up what they say, especially if they say something controversial or not widely believed fucking hmmm

OMG you're so awesome I can't believe you're not like the other girls
pls have my children

So the solution is to get rid of history because it is the source of all political and religious bullshit.

Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. yes I replied to you because you're a female channer, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

>If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

I see, so you are a male feminist. That's a good start but if you don't let me fuck other men while we date then you are not feminist enough for me.

Nigger, when dealing with humanities you can't deal in absolutes. There aren't laws and counterexamples. The thing is, for every emmy noether there are 10 davud hilberts. Don't defend your position denying the fact that some women had made a contribution, but they are a minority with respect to men.

>The thing is, for every emmy noether there are 10 davud hilberts

At long last someone who understands.

wew lad haven't seen this one in a while

newfag GTFO

did I strike a nerve? you're so mad I'm not even going to bother responding.

Nice one. Not surprising though, considering the Veeky Forums study showed Veeky Forums's average IQ is fucking 5 points above /pol/'s, which is actually insane.

>>Women can also rape.
>But they don't do any degree close to men
did you know blacks commit vastly more crime then whites. what do you plan to do about this? is there going to be a campaign by whites against blacks.
>inb4 taking it out of context.
I'm just applying your logic to another situation.

so now riddle me this. you can either say that men rape women more often and that needs to be changed and that blacks commit more crime and that needs to change or you can deny both. your choice.

I'm going to enjoy these gymnastics.

yes that's what I meant to say by there are some unique women. thank you for that.

you're literally so mad that you assume I'm both a male and white so that you can project your preconceived notion that all white men are evil onto me. so no, I will not give a reasoned response to such idiocy.

>some men behave in ways I find distasteful
>some women respond to these behaviors in ways I find maladaptive
>therefore the problem is men in general and "how they are"
Read Marx you petty bourg idealist scum

you'll see she'll never be able to answer adequately
because if she accepts the fact that blacks commit more crime then she'll be in conflict with her hive mind friends and would be labelled a racist for wrongthink.
if she denies it then she defeats her own point.
I'm sure she'll manage some kind of mental gymnastics to combat the cognitive dissonance though because she's a female and that's what they do best.

>there is no actual technology to be found anywhere in that wall of text

That shit gave me brain damage

good, now post your fucking tits for us

you aren't even wrong
>what do you think of my analysis
You don't know anything about feminism that you didn't learn from a post-gamergate meme. Try reading some feminist literature to learn what feminism is.

> women are depressed that they, as a sex, haven't ever accomplished anything significant in all of history
.. except raise the children that become the history

> it's bad for society
Fuck society.

> What think of me analysis?
/pol/ is that way --->

That's fucking hilarious.

If anything, browsing on Veeky Forums kept me from dating anyone that displayed your woman hating red flag behaviours. I just don't see how this world view has my best interests at heart. How is your shitposting on Veeky Forums about how much you hate and dismiss our views supposed to make us feel as though we should put our lives in your hands as a wife or partner? If I were a female looking to play by your rules, what's enticing me to do it? Veeky Forums makes me terrified to date, I just wonder how you plan on settling down with someone you take time out if your day to post so fervently against, I get mad at men sometimes but never feel the need to actively shit talk them on a forum. It just seems like there's nothing you can do for them. Not triggered or really angry about it, just sad and bewildered we can't even really exist on Veeky Forums together, I usually just post as a dude, no one can really tell in my experience.

On the other hand, there are some good posters in this thread and I would think at least one of them is a man.

If anything, browsing on Veeky Forums kept me from dating anyone that displayed your woman hating red flag behaviours. I just don't see how this world view has my best interests at heart. How is your shitposting on Veeky Forums about how much you hate and dismiss our views supposed to make us feel as though we should put our lives in your hands as a wife or partner? If I were a female looking to play by your rules, what's enticing me to do it? Veeky Forums makes me terrified to date, I just wonder how you plan on settling down with someone you take time out if your day to post so fervently against, I get mad at men sometimes but never feel the need to actively shit talk them on a forum. It just seems like there's nothing you can do for them. Not triggered or really angry about it, just sad and bewildered we can't even really exist on Veeky Forums together, I usually just post as a dude, no one can really tell in my experience.

To specify, I was referring to your comment of being afraid to date.

Veeky Forums and the internet in general is probably a bad place to get a feel for the mental stability of your dating pool, unless you're looking for a channer specifically in which case...

...rethink your taste.

You are out of the game, that's what you wanted.
I'll spend some of my energy to tell you a few things.
First, you are one adorable monkey to my eyes, a really stupid one, since what you just said is wrong, since you can talk about math using words, one plus one is two, and you can understand nature without understanding math, you drop an apple, it falls and so on :)
a small tiny lecture to you, understand it.

And since you are not in, you don't want to know how to.. for example know how to calculate how to get your dream job? Like I have.. or.. How to be the perfect father?
Those are all states of everything in existence, plausible ones.

And yes, I am aware this is waste of time, like trying to teach algebra to a dog, but to others here who don't get this, be humble, don't attack me, but the theories, we will never be finished, but we can use these for literally anything..

be smart, for once in your life at least.

god this is delicious pasta, saved thank you

Idk why most dudes on here are so mad senpai
- a dude

lmaoing @ ur life

You are out of the game, that's what you wanted.
I'll spend some of my energy to tell you a few things.
First, you are one adorable monkey to my eyes, a really stupid one, since what you just said is wrong, since you can talk about posts using words, one plus one is two, and you can understand Veeky Forums without understanding people, you drop an spaghetti, it falls and so on :)
a small tiny lecture to you, understand it.

And since you are not in, you don't want to know how to.. for example know how to calculate how to get your dream (You)? Like I have.. or.. How to be the perfect shitposter?
Those are all states of everything in existence, plausible ones.

And yes, I am aware this is waste of time, like trying to teach algebra to a dog, but to others here who don't get this, be humble, don't attack me, but the theories, we will never be finished, but we can use these for literally anything..

be smart, for once in your life at least.

tits or gtfo my dude

I mean I have a pretty big folder, you want some more?

Well, you'd probably make a good Pragmatist. Leaving ethos and pathos out as emotional and instinctual "convincing" of the consistency of any narrative through rhetoric, you are left with logos, but that gets to be tricky as well if you are not careful.
But, regardless of any narratives consistency, it has to reflect the world at least for the intent of the narrative.
Maths are fun, and surely can be "useful to be believed" but one of its strongest points is this:

All we ever have is a story, and the story is never the world, but the way we approach it is by making the pathways (narratives) in our brain first (connecting diverse narratives as consistently as possible if you are a mathematician, and by your feels if you are everyone else), then we check them against the other pathways (narratives) for consistency. But ultimately for them to be useful we have to see if they reflect the world, which assumes the narrative comes first. In reality, it is a recursion, and our givens are just recursions in equilibrium, not some magical platonic forms. The fault is that we only know our narratives and we always mistake them for the world.
The world is not the picture in our heads. It is out of conveneience that we think so.

So, I feel your frustration. Cutting out the informal first is noble, but necessary. Finding consistency in narratives not readily accessible to your senses, however, is where the effort pays off.

That takes sobriety, and it is no fun to be around a bunch of drunks.

Fuck man, if they're all on this quality I want an entire thread where you just post them.

That has never been proven.

Intellectual (me):1
Pseudo-intellectual:0

I am an atheist as well.
I'm just an educated atheist.
Here are my beliefs:
Empiricism, falsifiability, fallacy checking, the scientific method, the socratic method, humility, scientific consensus, etc.

I don't believe in jumping to conclusions or siding with an unproven concept and calling it proven with emotional fervor.
That's irrational.
The only rational thing is to remain neutral until something is proven true with experimentation or some form of evidence.
Presumption is never evidence.

Nah, I get that. Actually happy in a relationship, I don't hate men. I had a really good father and get along with alot of men in my life, but then there's wierd pockets like Veeky Forums. I guess it's just an irrational fear of accidentally dating jerks.

Why the fuck would anyone be scared of Veeky Forums? Thin-skin genocide when

>we can't even really exist on Veeky Forums together
You can it's called everyone has a penis or you're attention whoring. Gender doesn't matter here

Because Noether was pretty much the only notable mathematician who was a woman?

>The only rational thing is to remain neutral until something is proven true

This is nonsense. You should update your probabilities as the evidence comes in. It is very often, indeed generally, true that it is worth acting on the basis of partial information.

A google search for Bayes's Theorem will be instructive for those willing to learn.

lesswrong.com/lw/3d0/an_intuitive_explanation_of_eliezer_yudkowskys/

Is that normal that those makes almost no sens to me ?
I didn't think autists suffered so much from verbal diarrhea .

Yeah Noether and a staggering 4 or 5 more women made it in the history books. As opposed to hundreds of men.