How long does Cannabis stay in your body?

How long does Cannabis stay in your body?

you mean like for drug tests?

it depends
>how much do you smoke?
>how fat are you?
>how active are you?

obese neckbeards who just sit on Veeky Forums and blaze it can take months to reach undetectable levels.

30 days

I'm 5'8 and 141 pounds and I smoked 2 months ago

you're fine

420 days

It depends on many things. You're questions is very unspecified to provide an answer.

One-time use? Frequent user? How frequently? To leave the body for drug tests? To leave the body so that you won't feel effects? Are you asking for about half life? What is your question?

You should be okay for drug testing as long as you weren't a HEAVY frequent user.

Forever. You're fucked bud.

I have a drug test on friday and I only smoked once 2 months ago. I'm not a frequent user. I'm 5'8 and weigh 141 pounds. I also took a at home drug test and I got negative for thc. Am I good?

The atoms in Cannabis were created by stars, billions of years ago. You can dispute the test result based on this.

you should be good. Although, i guess there could be some traces left in your hair or fat deposits, but i doubt they are gonna test that.

what are you waiting for? blaze it faggot

About 3 months maximum.

"There's more cannabis in my blood than stars in the galaxy"
- Black science man

about 6 months for a pee test

growth cycle of your body hair - 2 to 6 years

took me 1 month for a pee test...

you should drink more water

You may fail a hair test

suck some of it and tell us sis is he still a stoner faggeto

three weeks: pee
half a year: hair
up to one year: body fat

>months

Weeks*

Im not a degenerate druggie, but my friend is. He said drink a lot of water. An absurd amount. Then make sure to pee a few times before the drug test, that they the amount of THC is diluted.

Not long enough.

ayyy lmao

smoked once today. got drug test in 6 days. apple cider vinegar ands lots of water and exercise, can i pass it?

THC is one of those drugs that builds up. if you've been cheefing for the last week/month etc you are fucked. if you just smoked that one time and its been a couple weeks before that since your last toke. you might be fine provided you dilute the fuck out of your piss by drinking tons of water. apple cider vinegar is a meme.

if you eat nothing and get a good workout everyday for the next six days and dilute with a couple gallons of water you have a good shot. if you aren't a fat ass that is.

im not fat, but i do weigh 180 pounds.

>trying to get into healthcare field in the US
>kinda heavy, 220lbs
>took one good hit a few days ago
>last one before that was maybe a month ago, mild
>uncertain of if/when drug test for getting job is
am i fucked

genders are infinite, atoms are finite.

proove me wrong. protip: you can't

they give you a few days in advance unless you're at the interview and they tell you to leave and get it same day. and if its not any time this week you're fine.