Veeky Forums meme thread

Post your best ones

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8137688
fliptomato.wordpress.com/2007/03/19/medical-researcher-discovers-integration-gets-75-citations/
math.berkeley.edu/~ehallman/math1B/TaisMethod.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those videos are actually rather good though.

i dun get it i;m dum
sum(n, n= 1... infty) approaches infinity doesn't it

Lurk more faggot

Engineering students in my uni don't complain about math. That must be a shitty school for engineering. I do know that there are some bad school for engineering.

I get triggered when you guys rip on engineering students. :( I'm minoring in math, and if I could do it all over again, I would study math all the way up to the PhD level.

Another meme. When I first saw it, I only understood up to the third panel. Also, whoever made this forgot to multiply by the identity matrix in the left hand side of the 2nd panel.

idc if this is a shit thread I'm bumping cause this pic was fucking gold

What is the devil tail thingy symbol in math?

Gamma / The Euler Macaroni constant

It's the greek letter zeta.

this is the best one here

>the scientific paper that started cuckoldry

explain?

e^xdx=e^x

>hiring a man to rape your wife while you're away so that you can comfort her and conquer her love again

DEVILISH

lost

I know this is a joke, but it does not describe cuckoldry, and cuckoldry probably a very old fetish (there are some texts from the middle ages describing it IIRC)

It's a very old fetish. I suppose it could be cucking if you have a broad definition of it, the rapist being an especially dominant and sadistic bull.

Everytime

>The number is false
Killing me

get out with this undergrad shit

[math]
f(x) = \sum_{i=1}^{f(x)} {x+f(y)}
[/math]

f(x) = f(y)/(1-x)
f(y) = f(0)

>length of the video is 8:40
>840/2 = 420
Nice

>study
>no social life

[d/dx] * e^x = e^x
just like [d/dx] * x^2 = 2x

>tfw my post was included in the screencap

Mine too!

:D

part of Veeky Forums history

It's divergent, yes.
The result of -1/12 comes from the analytical continuation of the zeta function

really lost

Fuck. That took me a second.

>my favorite letters
>7,023 videos

>study electronic engineering
>can't polarize her heart

What is this saying? That you enjoy math so much you stay up all night learning? Shit meme.

Ayy multiple of my posts included

>without five i couldn't even count to six

every fucking time

It's obviously an edit of an existing meme in which the punchline is that the poster stays up all night watching crap. In this case the joke is the subversion of the expected punchline. Pic also related.

Best in the thread.

Top Kek

Take a Calc Class, brainlet

I can only wish my ex was this comprehensive

>HURR YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO TALK TO ME

In linear algebra by Shilov, the first definition of the determinant is the last one

but the latter is euler mascheroni constant

>The Euler Macaroni constant
underrated post

when 2 identical fermions attempt to occupy the same quantum state

The joke is some textbooks call the Euler Macaroni constant simply the Euler constant.

For an example, go to Tom Apostol's Introduction to Analytic Number Theory, chapter 3. It is right at the introduction when he talks about some important limits you need to know and shit. As that book is read mainly by people who just got out of calculus/analysis and know Euler's constant as 'e' it is a pretty rough mindfuck when you see his definition of the Euler constant (+macaroni) and then go "Oh, I never knew this identity for e. So crazy" but then you think for two extra seconds and realize something is wrong.

Number theorists were a mistake.

Kek

Honestly my favourite meme, real tears everytime

Anyone have the screencap of some old organic chemistry paper that includes smoking a cigarette in the protocol? For the purpose of heightening the researcher's ability to detect hydrogen sulfide or something.

lel

Accurate

Holy shit! Is that Kakyoin on the right?

>>Published on 20th April
Nice

wtf nigga have you been to fucking high school?

>russell_and_whitehead.mp4

>mfw spent the entire summer translating equations into latex from open source quantum mechanics lectures
>mfw that Goddamn equation for psi shows up again when I thought I could avoid it forever and live happily

Boom.

Lost

Saving 1/2 a life, or saving 1/12 of a life.

literally I just pee'd myself

Mine too. I've never been included in a screencap before. Surprised someone made that.

Is this real

>Not including the other one

I got you senpai

It appears to be. I don't understand how something like this could actually get published though.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8137688

>>he writes 5 on a piece of paper
kek this got me

fliptomato.wordpress.com/2007/03/19/medical-researcher-discovers-integration-gets-75-citations/
this was a link in the comment section

I really wanted this to be real but I can find no sources

I mean, it's almost something I can imagine him doing, but there's no way he'd actually have said he "pulled some serious pussy with this shit".

And I thought this was bad

Fucking jesus

Here's a pdf of the article if any of you brainlets want to try to decipher it elegant presentation deserving of a fields medal

math.berkeley.edu/~ehallman/math1B/TaisMethod.pdf

moving to the upper track would cause the train to derail and kill no one.

but why triangles?