Does having regular sex with one or different women cause beneficial hormonal changes in men?

Does having regular sex with one or different women cause beneficial hormonal changes in men?

I've noticed certain mental/physical positive changes, since I've started to get laid frequently, some of them can't be attributed to placebo.

Are there any studies on male muscle mass/confidence/health and frequency of sex? Just wondering.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JxxNvfVfDB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/JxxNvfVfDB0

>Are there any studies on male muscle mass/confidence/health and frequency of sex? Just wondering.
Surely it'd be hard to make the distinction between men who are getting laid because they have muscle mass/confidence/health and those who have those things because of sex. I mean, how do you get test subjects without those things and then get them to start fucking.

Physical contact has the benefits you're talking about. I don't know if sex itself confers anything extra. For women, I know that taking semen into their bodies can improve their mood. Knowing this makes me good when I cum inside a lady because I know it makes her feel good, so there's that.

*makes me feel good

Yes, there are multiple studies on the matter. Learn to use google scholar. You do know that google scholar exists right?

The thing is. I used to jack off alot. I remember trying to get muscle mass, but I always was the skelly guy, nothing could fix it.

Ever since I've ceased masturbating and instead have real sex with girls: smell them, lick them, feel all of it, I've been getting physically much manlier than I've ever been.

Calmness and disappearence of anxiety could be placebo, but my face looks better somehow and I am not the only one noticing it.

I've suddenly gained 4-5 kgs of body mass, without increase in body fat and finally started growing in muscle. My arms look thicker too.

I haven't done any bloodwork for testosterone and other possible serum changes, but I suspect something about sex with real women (not masturbating) fucks with hormone balance really hard.

>lick them...manlier

gross and wrong.

>some of them can't be attributed to placebo.
>I would know this because I am a completely unbiased researcher in this and made sure to set up all the controls necessary for the test subject

You fucking idiot.

I-is that Mugi?

While I'm having sex with a woman, I feel "manlier" somehow, but I don't know if that's just placebo or what.

How many times a week did you orgasm in your jack off period, and how many times now in your real sex period?

yes :3

>some of them can't be attributed to placebo
WAT

No it's Ritsu without her hairband.

I strongly believe it has an effect on you
Well, I, uh... I... I... first became aware of it, OP, during the physical act of love.
Yes, a uh, a profound sense of fatigue... a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I... I was able to interpret these feelings correctly.
Loss of essence.

I can assure you it has not recurred, OP. Women uh... women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I, uh... I do not avoid women, OP.
But I... I do deny them my essence.

Yeah, I like that movie too.

Dr.Strangelove?

you should try fucking men instead, you'll feel manlier since you're overpowering another male you fucking faggots

What are we, on Veeky Forums?

>having sex with 3D pig disgusting women
>getting positive mental and physical effects from it

I have zero of those things and I get sex.

I always thought sex is overrated and didn't feel as good as it is made out to be.

The ego boost i got from it felt better than the sex itself.

This is actually true though.
Traps are the ultimate redpill.

>Not knowing hetero sex is the best nootropic

You've evolved for this, fool.

A better question is if having sex with one woman (monogamy) multiple women (polygamy) or multiple women at one (superstar) confer the greatest benefits to the man (and even the women)?

>does the ultimate positive feedback from another human being improve mental health through the feeling of being accepted as a social animal? Does accompanying physical activity and release of internal drugs through the highest achievable climax have physical benefits?

What the fuck do you think faggot?
Here is also a list of things which might cause positive changes:
1.Eating healthy
2.Excercising
3.Avoiding stressful environments
4.Enough sleep

What kind of brainlet question is this?
>Just wondering
I am wondering why you do not just hang yourself if your ego needs its boost from some pseudo-intellectual nerds on a south-african brick painter forum.