Best/Hottest Youtube Math Professors?

So far I like this Russian MILF on the UCI channel, but her teaching really isn't that good. Anyone else have suggestions for Youtube math professors who are easy on the eyes?

you are fucking retard
kys

>brainlet needs his calculus i lectures to have a secksy grill
rofl, i bet you buy consumer electronics and beer based on which company hires the hottest models don't ya
pathetic worldly manchild

Not OP, but whats wrong with finding sources of learning that motivate you the most?
If universities awarded aced exams with blowjobs from hot models we'd be done colonizing Solar system by now

I need this right now
I would be a fucking genius

no you wouldnt

yes I would
it'd be the only way I could get sex so I'd study my ass off

well you can get blowjobs by studying and getting a job and paying for blowjobs, but you don't do that.

prostitution is illegal and that involves going out into the real world
>no thank you

>prostitution is illegal
lol where?
>involves going out into the real world
Just like taking a test.

everywhere

>everywhere

The fuck. Not at all. There are whorehouses at every "bad" part of every town.

I even fucked a whore last year. She was literally some girl I found online and who I gave some money to. Since when is capitalism illegal?

capitalism isn't illegal but prostitution is
I guess in some places it's like smoking weed, illegal but not that illegal

>capitalism isn't illegal but prostitution is
But where? How?

Maybe I don't live where you are but I doubt any first world place would ban prostitution. What law are you quoting?

Jokes aside, sometimes I really wanted video lectures from cute girls or something like that.
Not just because I'm horny, but because that after spending a very long time in isolation studying text books I get so lonely that I can't even study. I tried to buy the "math girls" book series for this, but it didn't help.
Seeing a lecture from a male teacher helps a bit, but a cute girl would help more.

everywhere except australia and the red light district in amsterdam i think

Is everyone in Veeky Forums gay or what?

Prostitution is not illegal, you inbred street illiterate cuck.
Have you never heard of the famous red light district "De Walletjes" in Amsterdam?

>Sex work in Turkey is legal and regulated. However, many local governments now have a policy of not issuing new registrations, and in some cities, such as Ankara and Bursa, have been demolished by court order.

>In Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland), prostitution itself (the exchange of sexual services for money) is legal,[2] but a number of related activities, including soliciting in a public place, kerb crawling, owning or managing a brothel, pimping and pandering, are crimes. In Northern Ireland, which previously had similar laws, paying for sex became illegal on 1 June 2015.[3]

>Prostitution is illegal in the vast majority of the United States as a result of state laws rather than federal laws. It is, however, legal in some rural counties within the state of Nevada. Prostitution nevertheless occurs elsewhere throughout the entire country.

AND, these quotes are just a small sample of what I've glanced at, but just enough to show how much out of your ass you're talking.

Who the fuck calls the wallen the walletjes

>i guess
> i think
yeah i definitely did my research

I do and why would you even give a fuck rofl.
Isn't it bad ass enough to call it "De Walletjes"?

SO WHY DO YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO TYPE SOMETHING WHEN YOU COULD'VE USED THAT SAME TIME TO FIGURE THAT SHIT OUT FOR YOURSELF.
GOD HUMANS ARE DUMB.

i looked it all up at some point in the past but it's still illegal where I'm at soooooooo whatever

Prostitution is illegal in "Land of the (((FREE)))" aka America.

Ok, your response gave me a slight chuckle, you're alright in my book. But next time, use the biggest source of knowledge to your disposal before you think of making some random claim. Because I'm tired of reading nonsense anywhere.

okie doke

>but whats wrong with finding sources of learning that motivate you the most?
All the cutting edge knowledge will only be taught by old men, most of them fat and/or bald. Better to get used to it at the start

Are you even Dutch? If you were you would know what -tjes means

I'm not Dutch, I'm Belgian, but we have the same vocabulary and grammar so. And why wouldn't I know what -tjes means? It doesn't change the fact that it's still legit to call it that.

Het klinkt popiejopie, ik woon al jaren in amsterdam en ik heb het nog nooit iemand horen zeggen

Dat is dan zeer jammer voor jou, ik neem ook aan dat het niet echt gezegd wordt in Amsterdam zelf. Het zou eerder een romantisering kunnen zijn van het schattige grachtenbuurtje waar continu vrouwen gepaald worden. De Walletjes klinkt ook zo.. knullig op zen Hollands haha