Class autist starts talking

>class autist starts talking

>class autist posts a thread

>class autist responds to a thread

>tfw I only had friends because I was the class autist
OP BTFO

>class autists tells me God doesn't exist because we know matter cannot be created nor destroyed

>class autists always pulls a considerable amount of toilet paper 30 mins into the class and goes to the bathroom, comes 20 minutes later.

>class autist starts arguing with the teacher and being disrespectful

Some people huh?

>class autist responds to a post

My discrete math class autist was neoreactionary and whenever the professor mentioned a mathematician by name or nationality the kid would always open a tirade about the geopolitics of the area and period
e.g., MK Kuan's minimum Euler circuit.
"I'M SURPRISED THEY EVEN HAD MATHEMATICIANS IN CHINA BACK THEN, BECAUSE YOU KNOW, THEY HAD THAT WHOLE CULTURAL REVOLUTION THING, BECAUSE THEY WERE COMMUNIST, NOW THEY'RE MOSTLY CAPITALISTIC BUT THEY STILL HAVE ONLY ONE PARTY"...
I used all caps because he doesn't have a quiet voice.
In the coming years, class autism will no longer be the exclusive domain of libertarian communists.

>class autist gives his input on every subject in intro philosophy class
>start going over determinism
>raises his hand just to say "hmmmm"

JUST

>tfw too brainlet to be the class autist

Autistic kid in some of my classes has an autism service dog and he gets so much pussy

i dont get it. why would anyone do that?

>>raises his hand just to say "hmmmm"
Why did I find this so funny

>that one guy that is just showing off and disguising it as a question, already knowing what the professor will say
fucking prick

Is he Canadian?

Classic autist move

>>raises his hand just to say "hmmmm"
Fucking kek

Trying to talk to any STEM major is a pain in the ass.

You're all fucking boring. You act like nobody can learn physics on their own. Fucking retards
you all smell like farts and popcorn and peaches

stop trying to talk to us PIGGOT and get the fuck off our board

dude youre such a fucking autist you might as well start tripfagging you use this word so much

>found the peachy

I see this isn't the first time your piggotry has been remarked upon by a diligent passer by

>non-autistic person starts talking
Can we kill off the non-autists yet?

Stop trying to force you shitty meme.

I don't think we really need to kill them all. Maybe we can just lock them up and give them lots of vaccines until their neurotypical disease is cured

Idk if he personally is canadian but this is in the US

>ask extremely intelligent question
>comes out all wrong, sounds dumb as fuck
>teacher gives a dismissive, condescending reply and moves on with the class
>you want to explain that that's not what you were trying to ask
>don't want to interrupt so you just shut up
>tfw you are the class autist

lol

christ, this
>even the profs are fucken brainlets
>shoot up the school
>???
>high score

write it down before you ask it

We'd make great friends mang

>ask question I think is well thought out and nontrivial
>halfway through asking realize it's a braindead-obvious one line answer and I'm fucking retarded

I'll let you know he doesn't actually get pussy, he gets a whole bunch of female attention which probably induces jealousy but it's sympathy and the fact that women never emotionally develop past like 12 years old so they geek out whenever they see a dog.

fuck you

>Wears fedora
>Cant stop talking
>Hmmmmmmm, when thinking
>Talking to sound smart while doing something on board all wrong

>class autist
>"why does he act autistic?"

This was back when I was in a CC and it was about a 30 person class.

You're talking about the dog getting bitches, right?

lol

>STEM
STE are the most normal people you can meet M is where you will find the really weird people, who sit during lecture in front of their thinkpads (running arch with i3) with a pen and a glass of ink occasionally dipping there pen into the glass and continue writing there notes.

If you ever enter a lecture before class starts where 30 people are just staring straight ahead or down at a piece of paper or book they are probably mathematicians.

You know, I'm probably the autist of my courses and the one who answers more than everyone to the professor's questions, but why when a teacher makes a question you normies just shut up and won't say anything for minutes?
Really, in certain moments you can see the despair and disappointment in the professor's eyes.
> Guys, did you understand everything?
> – silence –
> Okay, so what part of the lecture isn't clear?
> – silence –
> So did you understand the lecture or not?!?
> – silence –

Jesus Christ

This happens to me too. Now what I do is that I wait. If no one else answers in like 20-30 seconds then I will answer.

Faggot ass lecturers should understand that their lectures are shit and the consepts have to be readen all again from proper textbooks. As soon as the clock is due, I'm out of there

You may be autistic but you're right. It's a room full of science students and no one wants to be wrong. I don't give a fuck though. Ive answered my profs out loud and been wrong quite a few times. You feel like a retard, but you never forget the content that way, and I can guarantee I've kicked the crap out of at least 80% of undergrads in my program.

it really is that funny

>"nootka"

>Be normie STEM grad student
>Taking an undergrad class because shit tier university
>Hyper-autist prof goes over how a piece of technology works
>Neglects to say what said technology's actual use is
>Undergrads clearly confused as fuck
>Prof does "Any Questions?"
>Silence.wmv
>Prof frustrated
>"What didn't you understand??"
>Students frustrated
>I turn around from the front row and explain what the device does in ten words or less
>Collective eureka moment amonst normie undergrads
>Insightful questions ensue

The problem with brainlets is they don't know how to verbalize what they aren't understanding.

The problem with autists is they can't even into what the brainlet mindset is like.

I think profs should have to take an autism test, and if they are too far up the spectrum they should be forced to take brainlet lessons or have a service TA who can bridge the autism gap

First time I've laughed in months

He just wanted to communicate to everyone that he is thinking right now

What was the device?

A mass spectrometer.

>Autist pretends he's asking a question then answers it himself to show off

>autists romanticize their normal human interaction this much

> In biology lab
> Class autist is roaming around the room before class starts
> he sneaks up behind this girl and puts his face within smelling distance of her hair
>she senses his presence, and quickly turns around
> he burps loudly directly into her face
>she just sits there stunned
>he then approaches the lab instructor
>Asks loudly "hey I need to go take a dump?"
>instructor, shocked, just says "do what you gotta do"
>mfw

I'm right there with ya user.

kekekekek
that guy is a fucking hero

thats me

I was the class autist but I kept my mouth shut about anything outside my special interest, and I limited myself to 30 seconds of input even with that. I always assumed at least one person in the room, hopefully the teacher, knew more than me. That logic only failed me once, and I prefer not to think about that class.

sounds like your school is garbage