Math is pathetic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No but seriously, I'm still laughing at you pathetic Math people. Don't you kids know that pure math has zero real world applications?
Seriously just stop pulling numbers out of your asses. Major in engineering like me
>inb4 engineers are
Sorry you never had a gf. Stop projecting.

Engineer here, and your post is still the cringiest thing ITT.

Damn user, you mad. Did you get cucked by a mathematician?

Even if I had been, my point is still valid

At the time of submission of your response it was the only thing competing for that title so one would hope so

>Even if I had been, my point is still valid

So that's yes I'm hearing. Interesting.

>Don't you kids know that pure math has zero real world applications?

No shit, Sherlock. That's why it's called pure maths. Once a use for it is found, it becomes applied maths.

There are many fields like CS where it has applications. Most Engineers don't use anything beyond high school math throughout their careers so it's understandable why you'd think anything beyond your comprehension is useless.

A post which refers to all posts in a thread refers to itself, as well.

That's why there's a Fields medal instead of a Nobel prize in math.

Im a sophomore engineering student I've already learned how to solve systems of differential equations

Plz be trolling

>zero real world applications
how about the purest form of beauty, you fucking moron? Is that real world enough fro you? I'm talking about truth in the most unadulterated form, expressed concisely using a notation more fucking elegant than a moron like you could ever dream of? And we PROVE all of it! Do you even fucking understand what a PROOF is?? When you're engineering a new design of dildo or whatever the fuck you do, do you PROVE that it's the best possible, or do you just say "yeah that's pretty good" and go with it? You and your wratchet ilk disgust me.

>zero real world applications?
Engineering is dick sucking plus applied mathematics.

>beauty
And they say engineers are faggots

Hey man she wasn't that cute anyway so it doesn't count

Mechanic =/= engineer user
Engineering is literally applied mathematics with some design. You would know that if you actually were an engineer

The Basel problem was pure math back in the day
Then it was used to derive the Stefan Boltzmann law, which is widely used in engineering. OP is a brainlet.
T. Engineering major

I'm a civil engineer what's your point

you couldve just said "im a twelve year old" and left it at that

>no qt engineering gf to bully for not doing math rigorously

Ok, serious now. What is the point of living anymore? Don't fucking come to the math department tomorrow.

Plug n chug babyyyy

T. Faggot

>civil engineer

aka the dumbest of the engineers

>Engineering is literally applied mathematics with some design
>applied mathematics
>some design
don't give them that much credit