I now have a 3.49 GPA

Do I just end it all? Is it even worth going further? Not even my parents fucking believe in me anymore. I am certified in computer science about to start 3rd year btw.

I hope you enjoy serving burgers at McDonalds

It's not the end of the world in any sense. But start planning shit.

s t f u
go fucking study

Cant even get a fucking internship in the industry so its about to be my life now...

What do you mean?

Does mirican grades start at 3.0

Well its summer now so I can just play video games R-Right?

Nigger, stop listening to retards in here. If you are above 3.0 you will be fine if you have marketable skills and connections.

GPA system is out of 4. 3.5 or higher is considered honors

gg noob
just get nothing but A's from here on out and you'll be fine

sure
if you wanna be a brainlet

But I've been applying everywhere for internships and work and nobody even bothers with a fucking interview. Im tired of it all....

Im trying but theres some fucking professors who make that impossible...

Well yea, the market is shit right now, that doesn't mean it's your fucking GPA.

I cant find work or be creative enough to do projects so idk what do...

I live in a state where there are more CS jobs than there are CS graduates from what hear. Still nothing tho

>creative
that's bullshit
creativity is bullshit
fucking do it maggot

DO WHAT its all falling apart too fast

it dammit

T H I S
H
I
S

Fucking this so much. Go study, 4 hours a day minimum, 2 hours a day on weekends.

There's no excuse for having a shit GPA.

How do you keep that discipline when u dont see results? I was so pumped freshman year got a 3.8 but then I just lost last year since Im not getting anywhere.

Going to graduate aerospace engineering with a 2.7. Am I fucked?

fuck your feelings do whatever you gotta do

You need to make a face to face connection. 75% of getting a job is the way you present yourself

Yea I'd say so, job market is on the decline and your GPA is shit. Unless you know someone in the field who could hook you up, sorry user.

Its not feeling its just lazyness and depression idk I guess Im not as driven as I need to be how do you keep going?

True that. My biggest regret this year is missing the career fair and not meeting anyone. Will not make it against next year thanks user.

whatever you gotta do
>if you gotta drop out do it
>if you gotta shovel shit do it
>if you gotta study harder do it
fuck you

>"I now have a 3.49 GP-"
YA ILL GET A NUMBER 4 LARGE COKE AND TWO FRIES

I live in the southern California, the hub of aerospace jobs, and I have a good resume minus the GPA. I heard when applying to jobs in engineering, GPA isnt looked into too much. I'm also a really personable guy so I think I can charm my way at least into a shit job

Wish the whole world was made up of perfect specimen like you user.

Coming right up sir

>3.49
>Take any class
>Do moderately well
>Suddenly 3.55

Get over it, OP. Your parents sound like cunts.

If you have had internships and shit already you should be fine desu. Even if not, just try to get any related job and get experience. Your gpa will mean nothing at all after your first real job.

Yeah this. Take some easy bullshit elective class over summer and get a perfect grade to inflate your GPA you dingus

>spending time on something productive for 4 hours a day requires discipline
Nigga most people work 40h+ weeks. It's time to get your shit together and stop being a lazy shitstain.

>Be me
>Got a GF in my undergrad
>ended up skipping all my classes
>GPA under 3.0

>By some miracle I got a full ride scholarship to grad school
>Dumped GF
>Grad school GPA 3.9

Does grad school GPA effectively invalidate undergrad GPA? My undergrad GPA is my darkest secret

>honors GPA
>Do I just end it all?

What did he mean by this