IQ Test

I need a reliable, authoritative, free, online IQ Test. I would really appreciate it.

Other urls found in this thread:

wonderlictestsample.com/wonderlic-test-sample/50-question-wonderlic-test/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

iqtest.dk is the best.

Wonderlic is good, but be quick:

wonderlictestsample.com/wonderlic-test-sample/50-question-wonderlic-test/

>tfw want to take the IQ test but afraid of the results and don't feel ready

I took Wonderlic but I had to leave halfway through it twice, so on the third time I knew many answers in advance and skewed the reslults to be higher than they probably would've been.

I can't open iqtest.dk.

When you say 'the best' do you mean 'reliable and accurate indicator of IQ'?

did i do well, or still brainlet?

>iqtest.dk
>test.mensa.no
don't kid yourselves. almost everyone gets near the max score 135-145. try it, if you get a high score it doesn't necessarily mean you're a genius. IQ tests are flawed and high IQ societies are a scam.

bump

For fuck's sake. Is this meme still around? That IQ test was made by a Danish troll. I can't believe people still fall for this shit.
So, to answer your question: yes, you're a brainlet.

Do the mensa practice test. It doesn't give you an IQ score but it tells you more or less if you're a brainlet or not.

Does anyone else think that these threads are being posted to strategically fuck with Veeky Forums? One day I see Litterally five threads about the bog brothers. Then Chris Langan. Then race and IQ. Now IQ.

Maybe some pissed off liberal after the bill nye thing.

Just an observation,

>IQ is not real
>But you are still a brainlet

>someone said the measure of something is bad so he clearly thinks said thing doesn't exist

>>someone said the measure of something is bad

And they were wrong to say this, IQ tests are extremely rigorous and consistent.

lol ok keep thinking you're 2+ standard deviations more intelligent than the norm just like almost everyone else ITT including this mexican dude

Someone is a mad brainlet.

someone is delusional enough to think that he's a genius because an online test told him so, when someone from mexico where the average IQ is 87-88 just happened to get a mensa-level IQ according to said online test

I got 111. Am I capable of a stem field that will garuntee a good job?

What? try to at least make sense when you post you drooling cretin.

>above average IQ
>can't spell guarantee

>thinks he's a genius
>can't comprehend a fairly simple 23 word message

You're just talking out of your ass. IQ tests are notoriously inconsistent, biased, and perhaps most importantly, invalid. Not invalid like retarded, but in the sense that it's not clear whether or not they actually measure intelligence (as opposed to, for example, pattern recognition ability). Sure, you could argue that pattern recognition ability is a component of intelligence, but then you begin to drive at the true heart of the matter: how do you define intelligence? Without a clear definition of intelligence, and without a test that actually tests according to that definition, there's no point in trying to measure intelligence, let alone placing any significance on the results of such measures.

I never claimed to be a genius. You're making things up to validate your views and protect your ego.

kill yourself shitty retarded shitposter

Can hardly spell, scored 133 on last test.

Haven't found one, would love to know too.
What I've resorted to doing is looking at what defines intelligence, then examining my own life based off those traits and going from there. Still not as reliable as an actual test though.

Some things that seem to indicate higher intelligence from what I've gathered:

- self control
- creativity (ie. how easily you think of a novel ideas or something unique to say)
- reaction times
- semantic knowledge
- quickness of thought
- life achievement (respective of external factors, to an extent)
- biological lineage/intelligence of parents
- ability to adapt to new situations

IQ test are bullshit beyond 115 because they cant accurately measure intelligence beyond that level.