Hmmm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8uSuXtaoWA
youtu.be/y8mzDvpKzfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not falling for this low quality bait.

Get some treadmills and free-spinning wheels in the equation and we can have a discussion.

>what is inertia
This board is not the place for highschool dropout brainlets. Please leave and don't come back.

thingy smashes cause quatum semitism

It'll crash to the back but not as fast as expected due to air resistance..

Neither. It slams forward, towards the front of the train. It's in the train, so it moves forward like everything else therein, but it isn't held back by friction with the floor.

you mean that helicopter should carry a small conveyor belt with a RC plane on it?

Quality bait for a change. I giggled

Also, what is a pendulum. The earth literally moves away from underneath it.

It depends on whether the helicopter is conscious.

To all people saying this is bait: why won't a chopper taking off vertically from America and staying stationary for 12 hours not end up on the other side of the planet?

because it needs some fuel after two or three hours

If it takes off vertically and stays completely stationary over New York, where will it crash after it runs out of fuel?

If it stays stationary over New York then it will crash in New York dummy.

Because it's moving with respect to the ground. I'm moving on earth, if I jump I don't end up somehow east of where I started...

Because it ISNT moving*

doesn't the air inside the train move with the train?

Because of inertia? It's moving at the same rate as the earth's surface when it takes off, and when it rises up it's still going that same speed.

it's pretty fucking hard to negate 1600km/h of inertia and fight against whole goddamn atmosphere pushing you away at the same time

I jump all the time in the subway, its fun because you get sent flying towards the back

If it is just a simple RC helicopter, it will probably quickly smack into one of the walls before the train even starts moving.

I am waiting a goddammit answer.

Look up "inertia"

Depends where the wind is blowing.

Because the earth was already moving when the helicopter took off. If, in the train, the helicopter wasn't already in the air when the train began moving, and it took off after the train had accelerated, then the helicopter would not hit the back of the train. But since it's in the air before the train begins moving, and therefore wasn't already moving in a direction with the train, the train will move forwards and it won't start moving forward with the train until the back wall of the train hits it and pushes it along with the train.

Well because we know the air on the train slams into the back wall when it takes off, the helicopter will obviously do the same

Because pilots frame of reference is gound.

Well because the Earth is also orbiting around the Sun and the solar system is orbiting the galactic centre. If it was truly stationary, it'd end up in space and eventually leave the solar system.

>logic too complicated for brainlet
>earth must be flat

I think the hovering action of the helicopter would prevent it from smacking against the back of the subway car but it would move

helium balloon on bus:
youtube.com/watch?v=T8uSuXtaoWA

This is the correct answer -partially.

Concept expanded (opposite for heli)
youtu.be/y8mzDvpKzfY

then where do they bury the survivors?

Smack againts the wall in the back.

>pic
Why do you flat-earthers have such a hard-on for NASA?

Half where the front half landed and the other half where the elephant fit into a refrigerator.

it would take a lot longer than that but it would end up on the other side