Theoretically speaking, what would happen if you grew a baby inside of a sealed glass box?

theoretically speaking, what would happen if you grew a baby inside of a sealed glass box?

My theory is, as the baby grows, eventually it will become too large to comfortably fit inside the box and it will have to bend its limbs in weird ways. It will keep growing and its bone structure will become box-like, similar to how those japanese cube watermelons grow. But could a human hypothetically survive this adaption process? It would be extremely gradual and painful, but they could still survive right? Are there any real life experiments that have attempted this?

inb4 the old-as-dirt cat in a glass container meme

>It will keep growing and its bone structure will become box-like, similar to how those japanese cube watermelons

Of course.
After all, there is literally no physiological differences between mammals and overgrown berries.

Curiously, lack of physical contact prevents a baby's development and eventually causes it to die a physiological death. Ignoring that, death due to limited physical activity and external/internal bruising from being pushed against the box, it is very possible that the box would stunt the bone growth. I don't see how you think the structure would become box like, it would grow like normal bone but be stunted in the direction of growth where it is limited. Neuroscientist and not developmental biologist here, so not entirely sure if bone growth would eventually be stopped completely by the box confines, but bones would definitely be deformed.

i dont have the names, but you can see a lot of somehow minor examples in different cultures around the globe. this culture that made the head egg-like by pressing planks in the forehead and the back head. the ones that grow their neck by getting rings on it. the asians getting the female foots incredebly small...

is there a tribe that hangs weights from their dicks to make them longer?

I remember hearing about a nazi experiment where they raised babies without any social interaction, just feeding. I think they died.

>pounds
They haven't learned the lesson?

Kek

found the guy who hangs weights from his dick in hopes of making it longer

>theoretically speaking

If a baby can die from lack of physical contact, could an adult eventually die from that after a certain point?

That would actually be a good thing to a certain extent. If the threat of death hung over you if you didn't interact with others, gaining social skills would be a synch.

No, physical contact is only strictly necessary for survival during early development, although this page clearly testifies about the mental pathologies associated with lack of physical contact.

Bruh, are you fucking serious?

She would eventually die to to lack of Oxygen.

If the baby was a male, he'd engineer his way out.

Without human touch/nurturing it will die or develop bad motor skills and dir

>getting big
>extremely painful
>will there be survivors
>experiments are master plans
Bane?

>He thinks females can't be engineers

If the air filtration system was good, the subject could have not been exposed to some pathogens. The immune system would be weak. I predict exposure to viruses would result in an escalating state of infection unhindered by the bodies defenses. This condition would be fatal.

>If the baby was a male, he'd engineer his way out.
How can sucking cocks get him out of the cage?
Where does he find these cocks to suck in the first place?