Is it possible to cum so hard you fly backwards?

Is it possible to cum so hard you fly backwards?

no

yes

yes. im black so while i was banging your gf i ended up being sent back to the dark ages. needless to say i was quite kangly.

>posts on Veeky Forums
>has a gf
Pick one and only one

i think i have one. im not sure though. what's a big indicator?

if you get the succ

It's like prostitution except they won't leave after you fuck them.

what if her parents forbid it?

Do you plan on waiting until marriage?

No

Yes. Conservation of momentum. Why not shove a torque balance up your arse and find out?

Assuming that the calculations are based on the number five....

I....why is five so perfect?
Is five the most five pilled number there is?
What would you do without five Veeky Forums?
Have you taken the five pill?

Lets say you could be considered flying backwards if you move at a speed of 1 m/s. Now a male usually ejaculates about 5ml of sperm which is mostly water, so the weight of your cum is 5grams.

According to conservation of momentum, we get:

v_cum=(m_human*v_human)/m_cum

Your cum would have to fly out at 14000m/s.

Would need some pretty hardcore pump there. I do not think the muscles would be able to build up that kind of pressure and if they were, some tissue would tear.
Anyway, that would be a one-shot endeavour leaving you infertile for the rest of your life. Shooting some hookers eye out might be worth it doe.

It is funny how five has shaped humanity. As the number that represents the amount of fingers we have in a hand, using a base 5 number system was the most logical option, until the mathematicians realized that in base 5, you could not write the symbol for 5. It would be 1, 2, 3, 4, 10. We would be fucked. There would be no curvy, thick 5 to write. And this made mathematicians have to use "second-best" bases like 6, 10, 16, 60, etc. Just because we wanted a symbol for 5.

Indeed. Computer Scientists were the ones who took the furthest. As 5 in base 2 is 101, it looks like 5 is opening her mouth for you, ready to take in your cock into her and make you cum 5 times. Indeed, fucking the number 5 has been one of the most common human fantasies ever, with all advances in technology aimed at one day having genetically engineering five-girls for domestic ownership.

How sticky is ISS right now, do you think?

I post on Veeky Forums and have one although 90% is shitposting

I don't think they're allowed to fap.Maybe into poly bags.

No recoil then.

Your urethra would explode

Let's say if there were some way you could just drift through space without needing a suit, hypothetically. If you kept cumming in the same direction, could you accelerate to crazy speeds?

And how much cum would it take? Would the thrust depend on the size of the load or just its velocity as it leaves your body? I need some fuckin answers.

I'm guessing it'll be possible in a vacuum

Sure but that also means your dick would burst.

This

Imagine have a climax that would be strong enough to propel your body: Your dick would probably end up looking like a windsock

to be fair I usually cum so hard I don't think it's safe to neglect relativistic effects

i almost hit the celing once, on a low bed in a trailer
air time like 5 seconds +

Sure, but it needs to be pretty hard.

>average ejaculate volume is 3.7ml
>average ejaculate speed is 28mph
or [eqn]F = .0000037kg*12.52m/s^2[/eqn]
I'm too lazy, but you should be able to figure out how much more mass you would need to ejaculate to escape earth's orbit

Well, you fucked up the mass. 3,7 grams is 0,0037kg.

Its not exactly flying backwards, but you end up going weak in the knees or getting lightheaded if it felt good enough.

Back when I was able to squat a ton of weight and regularly squatted I routinely came all over the wall behind me and several feet above my head. Squatting works the same muscles that control how hard you cum.

It wasn't your squats, it was you age. Say goodbye to ever ejaculating like that again.

just dunnit mate and your mom didn't need a taxi home either, since i launched her all the way there

>Giving a velocity instead of acceleration. >Trying to use F=MA

Why hasn't this thread died yet?