Jello Babies

How will Musk solve the Jello Baby problem on Mars?

CRISPR Genetics?
Giant Underground Spinning Colony?
Anime Powers?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3922818/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is planning to ride off the success of the government funded-

Operation Golem Army.

They are going to use Nexus(NXS) and take over the world using science and crypto

>video game references on Veeky Forums

What?

On Earth, wearing a weighted body vest all day for an extended period will increase bone density. It'll work on mars too.

.4g is probably fine. You will be weak compared to earthnoids. Though you can partially correct this with medication and exercise.

Just looked into this. Very interesting. Better buy into NXS now before the mars colony is set up.

HYPOTHETICAL jello babies.

paper source?

His mars colony isn't happening as soon as people realize than even living in the Antarctis is 1000 times more comfortable and safer than living on the meme planet. Elon needs to understand that nobody is going to colonize space just for the sake of colonizing, there needs to be a really good reason to go there.

Myostatin deficiency

Avoid sending women there since they'll get pregnant and the kid will surely fall in love with some cunt over facebook and force nasa to spend billions shipping them around just so they can fuck instead of colonizing space.
Again. Do not send women or "women". You'll be sorry if you do.

Mars has a much more agreeable temperature range. No violent wind storms

>colony on Mars

JELLO BABIES!!!
JELLO BABIES!!!
JELLO BABIES!!!

how much paint thinner are you breathing?
1. the idea of a colony is to have a growing population
2. kids on mars won't be fucking stupid like earth kids, they'll have no time for social media
3. nasa/spacex isn't going to take orders from a teenager

Bandwidth would be limited too. At the most early on the colony would have to vote for which entertainment would be downloaded

I think we can find at least 1 good reason.

underrated post

Not him but I think its a joke based on that shitty movie that came out somewhere this year, condidering thats literally the plot of that movie.

>unironically using duckduckgo
They sell your information too, you know

Throwing people at Mars until we get some that don't die. Colonization will be risky and there's a good chance a lot of them will die. It worked for the ancient polynesians. If you just keep sending out boats eventually you can colonize the pacific islands, although not everyone will survive the trip

Who made this shit? If a meteor that size hit the Earth, the shockwave wouldn't go that fast.

SpaceX is already planning to have a shuttle go back and forth regularly, I think every two years? So people will get a chance to either go there or return if they wait

What movie? I mean damn, that's a shitty plot.

Colonization is only risky to to the 0.377g which will fuck with health. It wouldn't be a bad thing if it was short terms of a few years, but a colony means a lifetime and generations. Children will be all kinds of fucked up if they even come to term properly. There may be forced abortions.

>imdb.com/title/tt3922818/
Make sure to watch it too. This is what everyone thinks space is like.

>yet another piece of me silently dies inside

That sounds like a helluva gamble really. ISS is bad enough, but 2 years and hoping something doesn't change drastically on Earth that would stop them from picking you up? Nope.