Why are chimps such assholes?

why are chimps such assholes?

they gang up on the weak of their group and steal. they hunt chimps from other groups.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4amRA0jl0qI
youtube.com/watch?v=SlpvxPLkidA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they coevolved with the much stronger and just-as-violent gorilla

do you never watch movies? gorillas are docile.

Gorillas don't shred you up. They hammer you with their arms and fists until you're out.

Chimps are evil bastards that rip you up. They'll tear off anything they can. Ears, eyes, nose, lips, nipples, penis, fingers, toes ect.

Then when you're dead or out, they'll eat you.

that's because chimps aren't 300 lbs of pure muscle so compensate by being ultraviolent

WE WUZ KANGS KAANGAAS!!

an average chimp is stronger than the strongest human on steroids

and the average gorilla is fucking montrous

you're in the club and this guy slaps your GF's ass.

what do you do?

hand out a food-stamp, that should keep him under control.

youtube.com/watch?v=4amRA0jl0qI
How do we make humans as strong as Gorillas?

Let him fuck her while I watch in a chair

could this guy rip off your legs?

Honor only exists among humans. In the wild, it's life or death, no rules of engagement, you fight or you die. And considering that not all chimps are united, groups aren't just going to be shown mercy.

Kroovy

This

I don't understand how something so small can be so strong. Especially since we're related to these fucks. What makes our muscles so different?

we had to pay a price for very fine motor skills

Yes see

Typically the more intelligence an animal has, the more capable it is of being an asshole. Look at dolphins or bachelor herds of elephants for example.

>Honor
like everything else is dependent on a given society. Some animals that have societies do have their own notions of such a thing and social strictures.

our brains are far better, particularly our motor skills. we're well-equipped for building things with our hands, precise manipulation of objects. also we don't use our muscles nearly as much. not even millions of years ago.

>wants to fight a monkey he says
>win easy he says
>chimps are probably only a little more difficult he says

>you have selected Nightmare difficulty setting
>are you ready to fight?

Look for new GF? Old GF now no ass no more.

What is this, the new set of retarded fighters for the next Mortal Kombat?

Implying humans don't do the exact same thing with a higher level of finesse and premeditation. In fact we are worse, we psychologically torture and even murder other people who don't accept the values of our various cultures and organizations. We wage war and commit genocide on large scales. We use knowledge to abuse and take advantage of people who lack it to gain from their ignorance, in fact most civilizations are founded upon this concept.

I poach him and sell his corpse to a Chinese millionaire.

They swing from trees. Are legs are pretty robust for walking, running, and lifting

Chimps aren't related to humans, you R-tards. We just have a common ancestor. You know what else we have a common ancestor with? EVERYTHING

>R tards
I read your post in Stan's voice

The question is: why are chimps such assholes, but bonobos are so calm and kind? What environmental factors cause this change in behavior?

They are wondering how we can manipulate so much kickass stuff when (from their perspective) our hands and brains are "basically the same".

Yet our power is that of a God compared to them.

>Chimps aren't related to humans, you R-tards. We just have a common ancestor
That's basically the fucking definition of being related

It isn't. Otherwise, everything would be considered related. This is science, not brainlet notions of what a "relation" means on the evolutionary tree.

All manlets are easily angered

Why are you comparing two different species?

>Hey how come bacteria constantly split themselves in two but my dog doesn't? Is it society?

Better question: Why are blacks so similar to chimps in behavior?

A human can punch down a banana tree:
>youtube.com/watch?v=SlpvxPLkidA
They're really soft and this isn't very impressive whatsoever.

You have no idea how to define what you're saying, do you?
>science bro
>ur not a brainlet r you bro

I could give you hundreds of examples when white people behaved like a bunch of chimps towards of me or others

>hundreds

Maybe you should move into a black neighborhood where you'll be safer.

I'm aiming for Mars which is the only place where only smart people live. Because I'll be the only one there.

>living on a dead planet
>smart

lel

Hope you don't have children on Mars that would be a disaster for them. Also, how will you cope with slowly going blind?

friendly reminder

if this guy won in 2012 we'd have a fully functioning moon base ready just 2 years from now

Why are humans such assholes?

They conquer the weak, rape and pillage. they sell people from other groups.

Can a chimp write a symphony? Can a chimp turn a canvas into a beautiful masterpiece?

That monkey got blown the fuck out.

He's lucky he pissed off a little monkey and not a chimp because he'd be missing parts of his body in that case

I still remember the memes and the passive aggressive sarcasm. If there is any hope for men beyond LEO, even if it's just a lunar free return, then it is in the private sector. There are just too many shinier things to promise to the general public through tax money, so anyone who tries to offer space exploration and colonization is essentially picking bad apple.

Reminder that humans have the most magnum dong of all primates

can you?

they're just like white people

back to

we are weak so we can play guitar [spoiler]and throw spears/rocks against prey accurately[/spoiler]