Why are white MALE brains less complex than WOMAN and black MEN brains?

Why are white MALE brains less complex than WOMAN and black MEN brains?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.ca/books?id=su9qk0i95CcC&pg=PA137&lpg=PA137&dq=women and racio-ethnic minorities tend to have more flexible cognitive structures&source=bl&ots=_BA1BzsvH9&sig=1vinVweELfn-etS77IINgDcqFYQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwihmYaokerTAhUk8YMKHZkkCxYQ6AEILjAB#v=onepage&q=women and racio-ethnic minorities tend to have more flexible cognitive structures&f=false
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00287947
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Having more ambiguity is a bad thing. It makes it easier for them to lie to themselves and never strive for greatness because they already believe they are perfect.

You are dismissing the larger point about woman and black man brains being more complex and evolved, white male brain being less complex like animal brains.

Racists BTFO

Some butterflies have hundreds of chromosomes, does that mean they are "more evolved" than humans?

Women are better and juggling ambiguous tasks because they never know wtf they're doing

>women and black men are like animals compared to white mals
Racism is only allowed on /pol/ and /b/ iirc

Try again without speaking from your fragile white boy ego.

Yes. As an oppressed butterflykin who is suffering from species identity disorder, I'll have you know that my assigned genetics don't reflect my true identity as a beautiful butterfly.

white men are only concerned with bullshit like gains and cologne
/thread

And their egos which are fragility

>jews are subhuman
>jews control the media/government/world

vs

>whites are subhuman
>whites conquered and colonized the world

>racio-ethnic
i see we've found the sociological equivalent of ATM machine

Two sides of the same coin I guess

>my life sucks
>i refuse to do anything about it
>better blame fucking white males

biology is subject to so much variability that it's pointless to say wether one sex is better than another or on race is better than another overall.

It blows my mind that people don't get offended by this level of pandering

>niggers whining about white people again

Even if getting offended is not something to strive for, you have to admit you need high IQ and a flexible, dynamic brain for it.

Your dog doesn't get offended, if you see what I mean.

So white males are less likely to get offended but that doesn't make them superior, just like having less evolved brains doesn't make them inferior.

>sexism and racism is okay as long as its saying women and non-whites are better
social sciences were a mistake

you are saying white MALES have less evolved brains than white FEMALES?

You're trying too hard

I have white male friends, but that's what the data suggests, yes. We shouldn't be afraid of knowledge and science, even if sometimes we get hurt.

have you considered the potential flaws in your argument?

Not really. Getting overly offended is, if anything, a sign of low emotional intelligence.

Friend, I have an education and have elucidated my mind to materials in this educational context. I also presented a scientific whitepaper in OP. The science is settled.

>Black guy calls you nigga
>IQ levels stable
>White guy calls you nigga
>Massive burst in IQ

Your point is stupid. You aren't smart for thinly veiled sarcasm. You're just retarded

I'd like to see sources (((50))) and (((51)))

I'm not even white you dumb nigger

Funny how white boys all end up saying that after I'm done with them.

Intellectually dishonest creeps.

What's worse:
1. Someone is stupid enough to use the term "less evolved" and yet found their way onto our board
2. Someone is making obvious bait and people are falling for it.

White male being a white male:
>dumb nigger

Black man retorts with poise:
>Intellectually dishonest

Can it be more obvious?

>everyone is equal stop being racist and sexist
>also white men are inferior to everyone else
really activated my almonds Dr. Noseberg

...but whites have the highest average IQ?

also "ability to solve ambiguous problems" summarizes to "ability to make up shit as they go"

every time a right wing opinion is voiced, everyone screams "/pol/ reeee"
>this board is done

>science hurts my feeling we should deny it
White males, everyone.

>have life on easy mode
>expect his brain to get as much solicitation as others and therefore be as developped and complex as others

Typical white male tho.

It would be helpful if you showed what citation 50 is referring to. Either there's a study which purports this is true, or the author of the paper is grasping at straws.

My guess is that there was a study that stated that women and 'racio-ethnic minorities' perform better at some task (what task? who knows), and the author extrapolated that to mean 'women and racio-ethnic minorities tend to have more flexible cognitive structures than do white males'. What does 'more flexible cognitive structures' even mean?

This is the problem with academia (and even science when it is adulterated); people tend to prove what they want to prove. People try to push their agendas.

> women and 'racio-ethnic minorities' perform better
That's what the science is saying and nobody is denying outside of a few angry and bitter white males

At what task though? That's the real question. Because if it's 'Women and racio-ethnic minorities perform better than white men at touching their noses, therefore women and racio-ethnic minorities have more flexible cognitive structures' then clearly that would be a fallacy (yes, I'm strawmanning here, just saying it to demonstrate my point).

And if niggers or women had made more then a tiny minority of all scientific breakthroughs I could nearly believe it.

Yeah that's why African countries are colonizing Andromeda. It's cuz dey life so hawd tha theyz brainz is good at thinkin' n' shieett.

Which science, the robust result that niggers score 1 SD lower than whites on nearly every test of general cognitive ability ever devised?

what is privilege
also what have you accomplished cletus? finally got your lawnmower running?

Stay mad, bitch

The paper is basically saying that women and minorities are more chaotic, and white males are more organized. We all know entrophy is the ultimate state of the universe, and what makes us human is creating order out of chaos, therefore the white male is simply superior once again.

When you listen to music, it's the harmonious organization of tempo, frequencies and timbre that makes you enjoy it. No one likes random noise.

Sure you can say white noise is more complex than a piece from Mozart, by the amount of different variables it has in it, but is it better just because there's chaos in it?

No.

music quality is subjective (look it up) just like superiority
nobody gives a shit if you think one thing (or race) is superior to another

>nobody gives a shit if you think one thing (or race) is superior to another

That's objectively false, considering it's literally taboo to say that on TV and putting race and IQ in the same sentence will get you branded as literally Hitler.

>music quality is subjective (look it up) just like superiority

You're not getting the point, music is only considered music if it's organized, not chaotic non-sense. Now tell me you enjoy listening to white noise you can defend your views.
Fuck off.

>Sentence in question refers entirely to females, yet OP includes black mens brains as being laughably more complex in any way than white males.
>Citation not given and is from some random binder, likely put together for some crank sociology class

Nog science everybody.

>whites have the highest average IQ
I may have some bad news for you, user.

>also "ability to solve ambiguous problems" summarizes to "ability to make up shit as they go"
Are you implying that's not a useful skill?

ie fuck off with your bullshit
what kind of music do you consider shitty? someone somewhere is worshipping it

>That sample size

Are you fucking kidding me?

Sure whites don't have the highest IQ but OP claiming that nigger-noggers have "cognitive complexity" exceeding whites is hilarious.

I sincerely cannot tell whether you are genuinely retarded or just playing me off.

fuck you you're retarded

I would literally throw hands and break your face

And they say IQ is not real, look at you. Jesus Christ, learn to fucking write. Bix nood mugafugga.

Yeah, as expected. Niggers are prone to violence.

coward

The first line is correct.
Diverse work places are more productive, but not for the reason leftists would like. They're more productive because the workers are uncomfortable around each other and do not bond.

Sage goes in all fields.

Get this shit off Veeky Forums.
It does not belong here.

>I'll just silence any opinion I don't like

You don't belong in Veeky Forums, report yourself.

No.
Veeky Forums is not the place for opinions. It's a place for science and mathematics.

You should be posting on /pol/ or something.

>Veeky Forums is not the place for opinions.

That's wrong faggot, opinions are no different than hypothesis that can spark discussion. Get fucked back to /lgbt/.

Because it's EVOLVED to be efficient and quick.

female brains are useless

Welp whities don't colonize shit either so.
They did tho, but we have no data on the structure of their brains back then. It should be more complex since they had harder lives tho...
Also, it's because they did all this colonialisation and progress and stuff that their descent is lazy as fuck and have life so easy they forgot to think, work, and do shit by themselves.

Just give it 20yr and you'll see nigger domination. It already started, they're colonizing back your country, replacing your demographics.

And in 500 yr white will dominate again.

I found the book:
books.google.ca/books?id=su9qk0i95CcC&pg=PA137&lpg=PA137&dq=women and racio-ethnic minorities tend to have more flexible cognitive structures&source=bl&ots=_BA1BzsvH9&sig=1vinVweELfn-etS77IINgDcqFYQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwihmYaokerTAhUk8YMKHZkkCxYQ6AEILjAB#v=onepage&q=women and racio-ethnic minorities tend to have more flexible cognitive structures&f=false
which takes me to this study:
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00287947

looks like pure bs. why is this shit allowed on campus?

>Managing Diversity in Intergovernmental Organisations

Am I the only one worried by this ?

Black bois detected.

less waste

It's all just jealousy.

Was good bait, but you tried to hard.

3/4.

>those sample sizes

Who constructed this table?

>emotional intelligence
When did intelligence become a spectrum?

When daddys little girl failed maths.

>White men build society.
I guess this proves that "neurology" is bullshit.

KEK. Cognitive science will never be worth a thing until psychologists gtfo of it.

I can never agree with this enough.

I don't believe in white supremacy but you have no basis for this statement. Post some proof or leave, even though your just baiting anyway

>higher tolerance for ambiguity [...] has been linked to [...] ability to excel in undertaking ambiguous tasks

My intro psych was a pretty cool cognitive psychologist who studied swearing and how it relates to someones vocabulary. He found more swearing typically means the person has a larger vocabulary, so he concluded swearing doesn't mean you're dumb.

It was pretty cool listening to him talk about his research. But then you see stuff like this and think my god they'll try to bastardize anything to push their agenda.

Wonder if also helps with making sense of "ambiguous research" and "PhD's who spent 5 years doing ambiguous things"

>whites are superior!
>turns out whites are the most inferior
You can't make this up

Well that's just fucking retarded. Thanks for not letting me just discard OPs baiting without the source.

t. understands neurophysiology

>You can't make this up
You actually can, because you just did.

>Well that's just fucking retarded
>why is science allowed on campus

Nice disproving OP's science with this display of complete lack of self-awareness

i'm giving you one (you), please cherish it

Why won't PEOPLE like you SHUT the FUCK up?

There is no biological basis for race so I'd like to see how it would even be possible to come up with something like this.

Racists remain btfo by OP.

>Undertaking ambiguous tasks
And youll get ambiguous results

>no biological basis for race

Those in the medical field would disagree

>There is no biological basis for race

Then why are you being racist in Veeky Forums tyrone?

Why do you post unscientific propaganda-tier crap on this board? What is your agenda?

to shitpost

Science is shitposting and to be dismissed unless it coddles fragile white boy feelings. Got it.

Wow user. This is some high octane bait you got here.

White "scholars" 19th century
>phrenology proposes that we Anglo-Saxons have more evolved minds than negros.

"Scholars" today
>NO U YOU GOD DAMN WHITE MALES

I've given up hope on an egalitarian utopia long ago. As soon as the oppressed get power they dont waste a second to achive retribution in the name of justice. We are going to keep finding reasons to kick and claw at one another until the sun burns out. Makes you ponder the meaning of it all.

>implying there is citations to this shit.

Go donate your bone marrow to a black then.