Tfw just spent the last 10 hours straight studying for my Calculus (integrals) exam tomorrow

>tfw just spent the last 10 hours straight studying for my Calculus (integrals) exam tomorrow
>primed brain for maximum stimulation
>tfw reading brainlet posts on Veeky Forums doesn't stimulate me in the same way they used to

Any other /smart/bros here getting bored of Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums in general? It doesn't provide the mental stimulation I need.

>tfw literally too smart to post on Veeky Forums

fuck off

>be me
>freshman year
>see the proof of the irrationality of sqrt(2)
>don't even really understand it, but know I have elevated beyond Veeky Forumss collective intelligence
haven't posted for 3 years (since that happened) because it's just depressing knowing how boring the people here are, compared to me

What's your specialty in calculus? Mine is the product rule.

You're just a pawn in my game OP

Deriving e^x

Taylor series for everything
t. engineer

Prove sqrt(2) exists first.

>proof of irrationality of sqrt(2)
What the fuck
This is high-school level

Power series
[eqn](1+x)^\alpha = 1 + \alpha*x + \frac{\alpha(\alpha - 1)}{2!}*x^2 + ...[/eqn]
With x = 1 and alpha = 1/2

>tfw just spent the last 10 hours straight studying for my Calculus (integrals) exam tomorrow

Is there even 10 hours worth of studying for integration? If it's a calc 2 class the hardest stuff you'll do is like trig sub, and that becomes trivial after you "see" it.

Like I program snake onto my calculator because I'm bored.

>t. brainlets

Veeky Forums should never provide actual students with any intellectual stimulation. Only science dropouts who try and flaunt their 'knowledge' of random stuff they memorise. Come here for the lolz instead.

Double integrals are my specialty, unfortunately triple integral require an IQ of at least 5000 and my IQ is only 3700

I have the same hangover effect too. You'll see how degenerate sci is when you've read some real stuff that some actual geniuses, not the ones that play out to be the next Einstein or Bohr or the ones that think their IQ justifies their lack of progress.

You need to recharge your humor level on some normie stuff or keep the track on the real stuff. Your choice.

Isn't this the first thing you learn at big boy maths class in America?

t. Britbong

>mental stimulation
>Veeky Forums
lol wow

This is why I only come to Veeky Forums on occasion and solely for the memes. Once you get to high level math like Calc 2, you become a 1 percenter here and it all becomes so infantile and dull; you realize the level of discourse is just to low to be intellectually stimulating.

>integrals
>10 hours
Lmao.

No that's differentiation

Suicide?

derivatives of polynomials

considering that the set of all polynomials up to degree N can be made to form an N-dimensional orthonormal basis in the reals makes this actually a very useful specialty

im in cal 1 my dude

if you're an attention-seeking autist who likes to pretend they're smarter than they are, feel free to quote that to your teacher

Veeky Forums has a surprising number of grads who mostly just shitpost. I mean this is seriously one of the worst boards content wise. A few good gems every once in a while, but this board has some of the highest volume of shitposting to actual content. Especially for a board as slow as Veeky Forums. Usually slow boards have better content, but Veeky Forums somehow manages to be both slow and filled with shitposts.

I mean every other thread is global warming, flat earth, flouride, religion, racism threads, .999 = 1 threads, Bill Nye, iq threads, tao shitposts, mochizuki, he does math without reals, baby physics questions, pepe, abortions, philosophy, and threads about how gay engineers are.

Our meme to OC ratio is huge.

>t.brainlet

I bet you don't even do triple integrals in your sleep.

my signature move is finding limits of ratios of polynomials as x goes to infinity