Explain this

Explain this.

conservation of cute animu girls

applied acrobatics

Anime physics obviously.

The stress-energy of the system was parametrized using a pseudotensor and a tensorial transformation was erroneously applied.

Double pendulum experiment is a good example. The second girls vertical inertia causes the first girl to spin with angular momentum. Also, physics doesn't work that way in real life

Also, stop watching this stuff. It is bad for your brain and rots your dick, considering you'll never use either so long as this is a part of your life

Les physics
It's french.

Qulaity animution.

Two words: Inter-universal Teichmüller theory

You can't that sequence broke conservation of momentum when the orange haired girl began to flip.

Now you probably could calculate the sped the girl would have to jump of to have enough momentum for both of them to flip.

In "reality" though she was definitely moving to slow in the beginning

Japan

I series of drawings is made, each depicting the same scene but each, in sequence showing what would be in the scene a fraction of a second later. Thes eimages are then photographed onto motion picture film, one drawing for each frame of film. When projected at something in the neighborhood of 20-frame per second or faster, persistence of vision creates the illusion of motion.

The destruction (and surprisingly the creation) of anime girls is not allowed.

>Two words: Inter-universal Teichmüller theory
reading my mind, arent you?

Damn, I remember an user making a pic that shows it works at relativistic velocities, but I don't have it

you're a fat lonely weeb.
i'd feel sorry for you if you didn't deserve this fate

It's a safe, jail-free version of voyeuristic pedophilia.

oh shit i have a screencap of that

>screencaps for ants

300 million hours on scihub

I have serious reservations about the calculations though, as I doubt you can apply the usual Euler-Lagrange equations to the Dirac delta """function""" without some kind of transversality condition.

What happens as we let the time between frames approach zero?

The air is very viscous.

Sakura Trick was fucking shit is the explanation.

>I have serious reservations about the calculations though, as I doubt you can apply the usual Euler-Lagrange equations to the Dirac delta """function""" without some kind of transversality condition.
>his diff eqn course didn't treat Green's functions
I weep for your brainlet education

Creation and annihilation operators of kawaii cat girls tbqfh senpaitachi

this is a very good post
i like it

only if the blonde one jumped with an insane about of force

Non-uniform gravitational field.

The movie gets shorter.