ITT: things science can't explain

Bees can't actually fly according to the laws of physics.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/science/bumblebees.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=wsNHeSoABYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't fuck your mom this hard according to the laws of physics

No, they can't 'fly', but they can 'dark fly'.

Another: it's unknown why it sucks to write on a single sheet of paper and why stacking some sheets together makes it better

>Bees can't actually fly according to the laws of physics.
You are fake news: snopes.com/science/bumblebees.asp

Hey bud please remove your post and get out of my thread

As of yet, scientists have been unable to explain why OP sucks so many cocks every day.

>gravity aint real according to quantum physicists.
>particles aint real according to general relativity
>protons aint stable according to standard model

> (You)
>Hey bud please remove your post and get out of my thread
youtube.com/watch?v=wsNHeSoABYQ

[citation needed]
YouTube popsci is not a valid peer reviewed citation.

You're either underage, pretty stupid, or this is bad bait. (possibly some combination of the three)

>pic related
(the Laws of Physics are why bumblebees fly you moron)

thank you for the food for thought. have a bump

It's because he's an engineer.

>Taking Bee Movie Seriously

>YouTube popsci is not a valid peer reviewed citation.
You obviously didn't see what the YouTube link lead to if you're calling it "popsci."

Science actually can't explain why humans have butt hair when so many other mammals have hair everywhere except for their butts.

I wish I didn't have so much butt hair; it's a goddamn sweaty ass jungle. I shaved it once, and while not having butt hair was really nice, the act of shaving was so uncomfortable that I never did it again.

I wish Vihart hadn't fully swallowed the BLM koolaid. That video of her repeating the false narrative of Mike Brown being an innocent man killed for no reason while shouting that he had his hands up and acting all like "OMG you guys why aren't yousad,he was a precious angel and they killed him for no reason ;_;" ruined her channel for me. I know it shouldn't,but knowing that she's vulnerable to bandwagoning and didn't do ten minutes of research into the actual hard evidence of the case makes me unable to watch her ramble about math.

>Science actually can't explain why humans have butt hair when so many other mammals have hair everywhere except for their butts.
Animals can't wipe their own ass, so if they start collecting shit on their asshairs it causes problems. Humans on the other hand sit on their asses, so maybe the hair has a role in keeping our butts healthy. More likely though hair only grew there because we didn't need it not to.

>Vihart
>BLM
>Mike Brown
try to stay on-topic fgt pls

fake news is fake

>Bees can't actually fly according to the laws of physics.
Yes they can. The law is inapplicable in the case of bees, because bees fly in a unique way. Remove yourself, OP

Get out, pal. You're banned from my thread.

Who was the moron who originally came up with this 'sagdgsdag bees can't fly fjkadsfkfadsjksf" -bullshit?

There are some real mysteries out there but this is not. Unless we want to make some bee-quadro-helicopter

its obviously because the sheets of paper underneath act as padding

Science cannot explain the differences in behavior between different races of the human species.

>ITT: things brainlets say
Surely this is what you meant to type.

if it's so obvious, then prove it?

my flawed model of bee flight suggests bees cant fly therefore bees cant fly

Science can't explain balding.

Why is Chlorophyll green?

>Every biology Science book: Because plants are green and need it to be green.

-_-