Check out my rambling

Check out my rambling.

Free will is not real. You choose to work a job, lets say its a machinist job. Now did you really choose it? Were you truly aware of your choice? Would you rather shoot heroin or work? (using heroin as the biggest pleasure known to human being). Why do humans want anything at all? Why live comfortable life? Is it good? What is good? Are there really any difference between good and evil, positive and negative, isn't it just the same energy? Can you feel the oneness? All humans are the same deep inside, and what is in your heart, my brother? Deep down in your heart there's a secret hidden from when you were born, it's the truth, it can be called God. If you want to believe in god, think of it as it's everything. But living with idea that there's a secret inside of you for the rest of your life isn't really working, living in mystery isn't that nice. Is there really a mystery? Is there really a truth all philosophers and spiritual beings been talking? Life is love, it works that way, without love there would be no humans, no animals, no life.

DUDE

yeah?

That is how my friend with an unspecified mental illness used to talk.

I love rambling threads. One final cringefest before the new year sounds great OP. Let me try!
Pleasure interrupts desire regardless of whether it reaches a climax or not. I am too used to enjoying, even without climax. I want to want for once. To reside in frustration rather than avoid it as usual or wait for it to pass. To feel it pass and pass along with it. To feel the difference between every breath for once and extend every limit to the point where it becomes understandable, that is what I want to want. I desire that I desire something different, something wholly other that I could never imagine myself desiring. Not just the opposite of past desire, but something else entirely. Not something alien or esoteric, but rather so familiar and exoteric that it is indistinguishable from the background. I want desire to get lost for once and not just wander.

You have free will and you are being compelled.

Far out, maaaaan

Have you watched Fight Club? I heard it's a good movie, you should check it out. It's very intellectual and, like, philosophical and stuff brah

Why would a God love a group of debaucherous parasites: man.

yeah I've seen fight club, what a sad movie actually.

sad cuz he didnt fuck consciously. only his other personality fucked.
;)

You're the same faggot who posted about walking through some forest and seeing graffiti a couple of days ago. You sound fourteen and your writing and mode of expression suck. Kill yourself.

HAHAHAHAHA GOOD MEMEING, BRUH!

WEED

None of what you posted was well-thought out, original, or even interesting. None of your statements are more than pseudo-deep nonsense that sounds like it could be cool if you're really high but on further inspection doesn't actually mean anything. You don't read books and only posted this on Veeky Forums because you think people here would be impressed.
Delete this thread, read a book, and try again later.

>deflecting this hard
Not a single meme was in his post, op
You seem upset

>Veeky Forums is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc. If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to Veeky Forums. If you want to discuss politics, go to /pol/. Philosophical discussion can go on either Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums, but ideally those discussions of philosophy that take place on Veeky Forums should be based around specific philosophical works to which posters can refer.

I went to film camp. I’ve read Sartre. I’ve read Thomas Pynchon. I’ve read Ayn Rand. I’ve been to Italy. I’ve been to France. I speak French. I’ve been to Spain. I’ve been to South America. I’ve been to Kenya. I’ve been to China. I backpacked across Europe. I prefer tea to coffee. I’ve been to Greece. I love Greek food. I’m a foodie. I’m always on the lookout for a great little place to get breakfast. I sometimes go to Barnes and Noble and lose track of the time. The black people that I’ve met said I have a lot of flavor. I love my MacBook but I also love my MacBook Pro, because it has the word Pro on it, short for prolapsed. I drive an ancient Volvo that barely starts. The Matrix and Inception are the first movies in the last ten years that made me really think. Yeah I paint, no big deal, I think conventional painting rules are…stogy, archaic. To bend the spoon, you have to realize there is no spoon. Think outside the box. Coexist. Coexist, and one more thing-- if you don’t know the difference between your, and you’re, and you’re and your, you’re a fucking idiot, get the fuck off my Facebook wall.

/s

>It's a ''free will doesn't exist cause you're influenced by your surroundings (no shit)''-episode.

i need to eat food or else i'll die

i'd rather work a shitty job than stare at a wall doing nothing

heroin is not good for you and can ruin your life

Tom Waits is garbage and I am glad I finally realized that.

If free will and determinism aren't real, what's left for me to believe?

subjectivity isn't real. think about it. aren't u an object in the environment? doesn't that mean ur so-called subjective experience is just a quality of an object in your environment (u)? really makes u think...

OP here. good critique, I really enjoyed reading it.

By the way, I do read books...

Then you smoke way too much weed and are probably underage

Most certainly underage.

lol no

unless underage means under 24, because brains aren't formed properly till 24.

Only true faggots believe nihilism means a pessimistic view of the world. Trough solipsism we can achieve a positive, productive and nihilistic view of the world. Since nothin truly matters since it has no absolute value, we can assign any value we want to our actions. A positive nihilist (non-faggot) will find true happiness in the betterment of himself and his surrounding environment. That includes, but is not limited to working out, eating healhy and working to improve the community. Not because you expect some sort of retribuition, but because it genuinely makes you happy. I call this doctrine the Non-Faggotry doctrine, or the true Übermensch