How many of you fucking poindexters got bullied?

how many of you fucking poindexters got bullied?

Define bullied

I was bullied by an organized group of people
They deprived me of my birth right to hunt and gather food, live in peace, and form a tribe

It started right when I was born
When I learned to walk and observe my environment, I couldn't find any food or nature around me. I was in a strange, large prison. Not only was I a prisoner, but there was things I had to do. If I didn't do those things I was punished passively by hunger, being left without tribe and mating, and without shelter.

Nobody is stopping you leaving society to live innawoods, follow your dreams user

Wrong. If I murder or rape someone in the woods, I am bound by the laws of the society I """"left""". When I make children, they must report to the authorities of the society I """left"""" or they will come and take them from me.

Would the world be better off if everyone lived in the woods killing and raping each other?

Yes tb.h

I went to one of the worst trade (high) schools in my city. Kept getting into fights, was pretty fun. Didn't learn anything for college or pretty much at all now that I think about it. Had a lot of fun though, it felt like three years of summer vacations. Everybody bullied each other. I remember some dad came to school one day to complain about his son being beat up and all he got was a beating. Eastern Europe is the best.

They would take your kids before you murder and rape them is that really a bad thing?

Pasta-tier post

>Would the world...

Literally not my problem

lol obv
why else would a be shitposting on the science section of an anime message board

was one of the tallest/taller kids in school so non here

No. Can't say I ever felt like I belonged though.

>"it's always the quiet ones who snap"
>be super quiet and shy
>entire school afraid of me because I'm quiet and obviously serial psycho murderer
>afraid to talk with anybody due to extreme social anxiety

At least I never got bullied .... cause nobody would ever talk to me ....

Define bullied

I was bullied by an organized system of physical forces
They deprive me of my birth right to push two magnets together pole to pole, or to fly around not worrying about gravity

It started right when I was born. When I learned to walk and observe my environment, I couldn't even jump higher than my head. I was in a strange, large prison. Not only was I a prisoner, but there was things I had to do. If I didn't do those things I was punished passively by hunger, being left without tribe and mating, and without shelter.

actually it literally is considering you live here

i was bullied for being fat, but after stabbing the guy's hand with my pen, that was it

as for nerds and jocks, isnt that mostly an american thing?

Haha fat fuck! HAHAHA

Someone tried to bully me once. He took my backpack and wouldn't give it back.

I went to the principal's office and the kid got suspended for a week.

British school?

That's a good recipe for getting bullied for the rest of your school life. Unless you are from some cuck developed country and rich school I guess.

There are no private schools in here. I had to go to school with biggest white trash imaginable. I didn't end up fights but wasn't really popular either becouse I didn't smoke or wear nigger clothes aka fubu hooded and micmac jeans.

yes I was short and had autistic tendencies.
Was a private school in a shitty country so everyone was savage despite being wealthy

I was hospitalized twice and still carry a permanent scar. Memory gaps all over the place.

Fuck public school tbqh, I learned things ten times faster on my own and all it did was make me almost hate my fellow man.

>social retard
>i-i-its cause I'm so spooky!
>yeah t-t-thats gotta be it!

Things at my school were strange.

I got bullied throughout the first two years, but then everyone got along with everyone (in my year at least). It was a strange time when the goth kids and sporty lot were all playing football with the runescape/yu-gi-oh fanatics

I got a little bullied, but mostly I just had enemies. There was one kid I must have fought about a dozen times.

Eventually at the end of middle school he got me pretty good, and then it just sorta stopped. I'm not sure if I earned some sliver of respect for not giving up the fight, but rather kept going until even the other guy was worried I was going to have permanent injuries to my cranium. That, or we just all had begun to mature a little and it was sorta abandoned regardless.

Really though my worst "bully" was probably my father. Never touched me, just basically made me feel worthless about everything at every opportunity. I think he was very dissatisfied with his own life.

Looking back, I actually almost never got bullied for real.

I was, however, extremely paranoid about the possibility of getting bullied, to the point of learning self-defense that I never used and isolating myself from people who later turned out to be perfectly harmless friendly people.

All the bullying went on with the white trash standard curriculum kids, while the AP kids were chill and just intermingled between cliques. That's probably because we were totally separated though, different teachers, different part of the school, all that. Dunno if it's like that at other schools.

>implying I wasnt the bully

indulge me: you graduated sometime between 2012-14 in USA

i got raped when i was seven and injected with some nerve agent while i watched an old man shoot himself in front of me
does that count as being bullied

it depends
it's not rape if you're a woman

This describes what I feel every day

This. Take some Reddit gold my friend.

Are you ok user?

This

Hopefully it will all have been worth it when I daydream in my Hall of Skulls

Nope

Not even once, I was a pretty big guy growing up and had the face of a sleepless psycho, so no one dared mess with me. It got pretty lonely though.

I'm a or acting field biologist, I had a hard time making friends as a kiddo because I was very into things that they knew nothing about.
Now I bully theorists and engiqueers all the time, you should see them tear up when I swoon their crushes with my interesting facts about nature.

Smart people are usually popular, tall, and attractive. Really it's ugly kids that get bullied.

I was teased a bit for liking geeky shit, but not to any serious point. I don't understand what the fuck is up with these sperglords who can't just act like a normie for some time.

Made fun of and laughed at entire life.

I got bullied until 6th grade when I fought a kid and put him in the hospital. I was never bothered after that.

What for?

haha faggot. gotta have either a strong wit or a strong punch. if you go without either one you're just asking to be picked on.

I got along with just strong wit. No one who knew who I was at all would pick on me because they expected me to have something to say against them. It was actually worse dealing with freshmen in high school because I would ignore the little shits, which encouraged them. Then I grew a beard and they were scared of me from then on, so it all worked out.

They said I had weird behavior. No friends growing up. A lot of my language comes from Internet an TV.

Did never get physical. Just laughed at.

>fubu
>micmac
what kind of nigger brand names are that

did it get on your... nerves?

You seem like an honest guy. I respect that, user

I got bullied for being white and i went to an english school, which really tells you the state of the place despite (((government statistics))).

>>Nobody is stopping you leaving society to live innawoods, follow your dreams user
are you retarded, you know a few people choose to demand a passport as soon as you leave their imaginary borders ?

> imaginary borders
Human made doesn't mean imaginary you autist. That border is real and you better have your disgusting photo in a passport to cross it.

I was heavily bullied when I was a kid for like 7 years for being weird, ugly and liking StarWars.

The Star wars stuff really got out of hand.

For about 10 years, because I always wanted to impose myself. I liked to mock others but couldn't handle being mocked. Eventually people understood how I was and started mocking me before I even thought of mocking them.

Other people didn't really exist for me until college.
Thinking back they might have been.

Damn..

I realized, recently, that I was the bully. Some fat girl (wasn't really fat, would probably be average in like U.K/U.S) got a ton of shit from me and friends. We'd call her this nickname, taken from some movie about a fat girl who got bullied. I just never realized how much of a dick I was. I stopped when middle school started and I became interested in math/natural science. Stopped hanging out with the cool kids, and evolved and trumped the brainlets. Recently met up with her to apologize. I sure hope it wasn't my bullying that lead her to the state she is in now, but oh well.

>recently met up with her to Apologize
>not "and apologized"
You sure m8?

Did you apologize?
Considering what your ancestors did, it's only logical

it's your fault she's in her state

All ya gotta do is throw a few haymakers and you'll never get fucked with again.
I guess it helped that my dad was in the military and made sure i knew how to kick ass regardless of my lanky body.