Is leaky gut or intestinal permeability a legitimate medical condition?

Is leaky gut or intestinal permeability a legitimate medical condition?

Has anyone tried the l. Reuteri fermentation experiment yet? My experiment starts next thursday

Main stream pharma is covering up gut health because it is the source of 90% of illnesses, Curing this wouldd decimate their profits.

Snake oil

Anyone who claims that something is the cause of every fucking minor symptom that people complain about is a con man. See for an illustrative example.

qué

It's not the cause of the illnesses, but you are a pussy for getting prescribed medication for the tiniest things. Got mad as fuck at my bro recently when he claimed he had "insomnia" and can't sleep and needed sleeping pills from the doctor. The reason he can't sleep is he watches jizztube and anime until 4am every night

did u ever stop to wonder why he does it

Because he lacks self control

If he stopped having caffeine after 4 pm and turned out most lights about an hour before bed, and then when he gets in bed he turns off his computer/etc, he would be cured.

t. Former Insomniac and guy who wrote an article length discussion of sleep hygiene as medical practice.

not possible with adhd

Another overdiagnosed condition. It's basically fake now, like insomnia.

Im sure a poorly controlled gut permeability can cause a lot of issues - i have crohns and it's suggested to be a poor innate immunity in the guy allowing pathogens to get through and triggering a massive adaptive immune response. I'm also sure that gut health impacts all body health.

But as for all those conditions in the picture being caused by a bad gut, rubbish. The gut will cause gut localized illness, malabsoprtion related illness and inflammatory illness - so it can cause joint issues and headaches and fatigue. It isn't what causes your autism.

No not really, there's the whole zonulin & pseudo celiacs thing though.

Maybe some GI-fag could help me out, I developed sucrose intolerance after overdosing on vit A (how is a whole other story itself, already had GI probs before). Now I seem to be over absorbing minerals (Mg, Na K etc) and spices (cayenne causing random burning and headache various others) also lecithin. So my question is how fucked is my jejunum, just ulcerated or worse?

This shit genuinely worked for me. As a massive functional alcoholic my stool became a issue, take a tablet once a fortnight or so when I remember and a) it becames solider b) less messy c) less smelly. Have no idea what it does.

wrong, nutrient deficiencies due to malabsorption during children's brain development results in autism - directly caused by a leaky gut, big pharma tries to hide this

Get on water fasting mofos and cure it all

>Believing entirely unproven pseudoscience garbage
Whew this board is really turning to shit.

>brain development doesn't require nutrition

I think you're the one being unscientific here

Brain development requiring nutrition does not imply that "leaky gut" causes autism you massive retard. The former can be true while the latter is false.

>i have no science to back up my claim
>Hah you idiot!
What did he mean by this?

Probiotics are legit desu.

most room temperature probiotics out there are fraudulent and contain different strains than advertised or no active strains at all.

It gave you fiber you shitpleb.
Eat more fiber.

so what r good ones

doesn't caffeine metabolize at different rates for different people though?

i metabolize it very slowly as i usually have a hard time going to sleep until 14 hours or so after i've had my morning joe

literally yogurt is the best around. thats if you dont want to buy fucking expensive pills

im lactose intolerant :(
shits so bad fiber gives me acid reflux.

There's one question that leaky gut and all one-syndrome people cant explain: what factors cause people to have different reactions? What proof can you offer that those factors are not themselves the cause of the apparent reactions to condition de jure.

>elimination of gut microbiota is bad
ok how do I prevent that from happening, and do the opposite?

isn't supermarket yoghurt all dead from pasturization and what not?

dont live in a completely sterile environment after taking long term doses of antibiotics and antifungals?

>lactose intolerant
wew so glad I'm not a shitskin. Have you tried A2 milk?

there is lactose free yogurt available, they have it at my local grocery store.

greek yogurt has little lactose to begin with, if it's not a severe case that could be enough.

You sound like one of those people that tells depressed people to "just be happier"

>i can't take responsibility for myself because I can't take responsibility for myself!