amazon.de/Bleistift-Grip-2001-Faber-Castell/dp/B000GPI4NY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

0.5mm without a doubt but use pen you pleb

>pen

kys

0.5 so long as you don't write like a downy

Give me one good reason pen is not superior to pencil you can't

>inb4 muh erase

I use your pic in 0.5mm and it's the absolute best, especially if you write small and fast

ink

>use pen
Fuck you where you breathe.

old school pencil with sharpener is more a e s t h e t i c

I don't know why but they've always felt so much nicer than mechanical pencils

Buy a good mechanical pencil and you won't think that.

1.6 pen for lecture notes
0.7 pencil for problem sets/proofs

Math major. Find a flaw

>lecture notes

0.5mm or 0.7mm. don't care, use them interchangeably.

the pro-est move is erasable pen, though

>pen
natural selection should have gotten rid of you faggots long ago

i only use blue bic pens. i hate how dirty pencils are, and the sound of them on paper.

if you ever need to submit written work, pencil looks like shit from a child

>Give me one good reason pen is not superior to pencil you can't
>except for the one important reason that pencils have rendered pens obsolete

0.5mm.
Accept no substitute.

>being concerned about looking like a child because of what you write with
using pen is a dead giveaway that you're a brainlet

i'm sorry your departments don't have standards. actually, hating pens is extremely brainlet, maybe think before writing

fucking sold

What even are these non-arguments
>durr brainlet
Really?

I use pens almost exclusively. I find they last a lot longer without ever having to worry about putting in lead or sharpening them etc.

I make mistakes all the time. I just cross it out. You can complain that that looks shitty, but you know what else looks shitty? Paper that's been written on with a pencil and then erased. If you're just erasing one word it's OK but more than that and it looks like shit, and anyone will be able to tell that you made a mistake and had to erase it.

Plus erasers make that stupid rubber "dust" crap that gets everywhere

.7, .9 is too thick and .5 breaks too much.

pencil is harder to read, if you need to read a lot of papers starting at pen all day is bullshit. pen or print is used in anything of note. any official documents of consequence requires pen. contracts are in pen. anything upper level in school, correspondence will be in pen, or ink. do you not care about how you present yourself professionally? this shit makes a difference, unless you're at a clown college that has gradeschool standards

*staring at pencil all day

>not having .38mm
fucking pleb

>.5
>lead breaks as the pencil moves through the air to the paper

If you're not typing then you're doing math, if you're doing math you're absolutely fucking retarded if you're using a pen. In case you somehow didn't understand this, a signature is not the same thing as writing an entire paper.

>i have hulk gloves for hands

Everything else breaks too much.

I prefer writing with a 0.5, but 0.7 is far more practical for use at Uni. 0.5 is just too damn delicate to throw in a bag.

if you're writing math papers, it's in latex. if you submit work in fucking pencil, then you're an undergrad peasant.

Math in pen is also really good. Again, think through what you're going to write. If you need to erase, then use an erasable pen.

>being this retarded

>being so much of a brainlet that you make mistakes often enough to need an eraser

I want pencilfags to leave and never come back.

I had a professor from Ukraine 3 semesters ago. He said over there you do everything in pen, because the philosophy is if you can erase your mistakes, then you can't look back over your notes and problem sets and recognize/ learn from them. He was actually shocked when so many of us pulled out pencils every class.

No kidding
I use .9 and 1.3 mm
But mostly just normal ass painful wooden pencils because I'm used to them

That makes a lot of sense. I always use pen when solving problems and shit, and when I make mistakes I whip out a different color, strike through everything and write why it was wrong (often with insults to myself).

kek

>ink
degenerate scum

0.2mm or bust

get 2b lead, 2b is much better than hb

pens are objectively better or a blunt pencil if it's for rough work

>0.5mm
THIS. Without any doubt.
THIS too. Really nice pens dude
Holy shit. 0.7 is barely usable for mathematics. If you get to the index of your index writing in 1.6 is literally impossible, unless your letters are 3 cm in height and you are wasting one page for a whole theorem without proof.
lol. Are you apes?

>when I make mistakes I whip out a different color, strike through everything and write why it was wrong (often with insults to myself)

Thinking about trying this

Buy a good wooden pencil and you won't think that. Buy a Palomino Blackwings and you'll never go back.

The 0.5's break too easily so the 0.7mm.

amazon.de/Bleistift-Grip-2001-Faber-Castell/dp/B000GPI4NY

pretty happy with them desu

A serious question, why does the type of pen matter? I write with whatever i can get my hands on, I dont really care.

That means you're a normal functioning member of society. Let the spergs wrestle over their choice of pen.

Thank you for your kind words, user.

>normal 'functioning' member
Domesticated.

>t.Wild nonconformist rebellious pen justice warrior

>posts on sci
>doesn't have at least a rotring 600 pencil

kys
back to /b/

Used .25 and ended up with carpal tunnel.

>no eraser

.9 you fucking mong

Anyone on Veeky Forums use Fountain Pen?

0.9 master race makes my letters look THICK.

Do you sign with crayon too?

fuck yeah. i really want a nakaya someday

0,5mm or 0,3mm is da real question