Just bombed a final, ask me anything

just bombed a final, ask me anything

Why did you bomb?

Hard material? Not enough time to study? Lacked enthusiasm?

I lost an A this semester because I took a dump on the final; didn't get enough review time to cover everything (I put more of my time into upper division stuff) ... and with there only being 8 questions, missing one is kinda ouch.

What do you study?

Why did you make a thread about it?

phyics. not nearly enough time to study with the amount of material there was. the professor was also unanimously thought by the class to be just utter incompetent trash

guy

haha my bad final was also Physics. I had a great professor though, and the class wasn't hard either (just Physics 2). I'm not a physics major though, I just needed a year of it so all my time went into studying for Biochem.

I basically had a day to go through an entire semester of material and guess which questions would show up. I got the Two-Slit Fourier problem down, but I totally blanked on the formula for Magnetic Field.

What's your major? What level of Physics?

physics
upper level course in undergrad
upper level classical mechanics, lagrangian/hamiltonian mechanics and kepler orbits and relativity and collisions and much more

dumbass professor covered the entire 700 page book

How much time did you spend shitposting on Veeky Forums before the exam?

How does retaking exams work in America and why aren't you studying? I've bombed some finals too, I just retake them the following week.

>see user's complaining on Veeky Forums that they should be studying but they can't stop shitposting last month
>see user's crying that they bombed a final this month

Retake? Exams?

At my uni you either take the exam on the date they're given or you fail. You can get a Make-Up exam if you have a verifiable doctor's note or other documentation of something prohibiting you from making that date.

>a final
Nigga I've bombed 4 in a row. Only another 5 to go, I...I might still pass.

That's why I'm asking.

>fail exam
>get a make-up exam next week
>if you fail you have an oral next semester
>you fail it you get exmatriculated and irl banned

I mean it's not the same exam, it's a 'three strikes and you're out' policy.

L = T - V
H = T + V

literally the hardest thing in whole classical mechanics. Easiest A I've ever had.

Where in the fuck does this kind of bullshit happen? Obviously only in the states.

Nah, Germany. Is it bullshit because it's too loose or because it's too harsh? I can't seem to pick one.

t. plebeian

>canonical transformations and equliibrium problems are hard

Off yourself, brainleto

>Doesn't provide a solution

Why should I care about your shit textbook problems?

>He says after replying to said problem.
You can answer it, and that's fine, some people are just born brainlets.

I can, but I don't care and I have no desire to prove anything to you. I simply came here to tell you that if you think that basic problems concerning canonical transformations and generating functions are hard, then you're a basic bitch.

Sure thing buddy, sure thing.