Why he so popular?

Why he so popular?

Is he a genius or just a cool black dude that knows fizzics n sheeeit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PhHtBqsGAoA
breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/21/scientists-who-are-actually-really-stupid-1-neil-degrasse-tyson/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>there are more transcendental numbers than irrational numbers
>there are five levels of infinity
what did black science man mean by this?

d-did he really say that?

youtube.com/watch?v=PhHtBqsGAoA
19:00

note this was BEFORE he hit rogan's bong, no excuse for this level of wrongness

Wow, it is pretty sad that these people are "popstars" of science. If your job is explaining science to the public at least get the basic facts right.

Especially when it is stuff that is taught to most students of mathematics and physics, it shouldn't be hard to figure out that any transcendental number has to irrational.

hmmm...

This quote is spread all over the internet, but nowhere is there an actual source for it other than the vague ''Don Barry''. This is pretty obviously a bullshit quote.

He's a translator of science for the layman. There's nothing wrong with that. Without him, sagan, dawkins, and nye, there would be even MORE flat-earthers running around stupiding up our gene pool.

I disagree. People like Tyson, Sagan, Nye and Dawkins engage with the scientifically illiterate when debating with them. This gives those people a platform to spread their ideas which they would not have otherwise.

wtf was he on about?

O_o black science guy is now an expert pentester!

BTFO!

He's the archetypal Affirmative Action hire. He's a mediocre scientist, a terrible public speaker, and altogether a decidedly subpar interviewer, BUT, he's black, and that's literally all that matters these days.

my friend interned in the museum of natural history once since he went to some fancy science highschool, he said black science man showed up to some halloween party dressed as a cowboy and half drunk

>He's a mediocre scientist
maybe in grad school, but he has not done shit since then

>implying they wouldn't be spreading those ideas regardless
>implying attacking bad ideas to convince others of how wrong said ideas are isn't something that should be done
Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

I knew ndt is cool
>fuck the haters

He is popular because he is entertaining. No scientists is ever as popular because of their scientific achievements. Name me one physicist who is comparably popular and boring. Protip you can't.

breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/21/scientists-who-are-actually-really-stupid-1-neil-degrasse-tyson/

Here's a pretty good article on why librals like black science man so much.

Breitbart is stormfront news! Try again bigot!

These pop-sci clowns don't convince anyone. It's just a big circle jerk.

!

he's smart enough to not be an autist, which matters for promoters.

TRIGGER WARNING: Like my previous pic related, this pic related will trigger the Spaniard.

I like his Joe Rogan interviews, but that's it. His other interviews aren't that great.