Why is this considered one of the big "meme books" by Veeky Forums?

Why is this considered one of the big "meme books" by Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It isn't, hence the lack of replies.

Perhaps not replying is part of the meme.

Goddamnit

Did that make you groan?

every time I check the catalogue and see that the unspoken-memes are left unspoken, it leaves me with a profound sense of joy that nu-neo-newfags will never understand

This post is /mu/ as fuck.

>TIT
lmao

it's not

Then what the fuck do people keep recommending it for?

they aren't

Because it's good

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

Okay, but why this? How did the meme start?

It's a highly esteemed work here and elsewhere

Not everything is a meme

I hope you're serious and you're not just trying to trick me. The problem with memes is people lie to deceive and confuse others.

It's a bit slow but the characters and descriptions are great.

You won't enjoy your time here with that level of paranoia my man

>
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting

This is embarrassing. If you feel you are being mentally abused on the internet (Veeky Forums of all places) maybe you should leave.

I know but I can't help it. People have these weird in-jokes about this book and I can't tell if the person is snickering behind the screen as they tell me "Yeah you should totally read Titus Groan, it's great (heh heh)".

I see. This is the impression I'm getting so far but I don't know if there's something deeper going on.

The only real meme is Infinite Jest, and even then it's still a very good book. Even if a book is a 'meme', it's probably worth reading for its memetics. Gormenghast is just very good, though - you definitely won't regret reading them.

>The only real meme is Infinite Jest

It peaked my interest.

You have autism. A socially masterful person, like me, can detect memes when first exposed to them with a 90% success rate.

People won't try to trick you except with obvious shit, and when they do, you can bet your arse some faggot quivering with righteous indignation will step in to correct them.

>gaslighting
What the fuck are you some feminazi type fuck outta here