Biologically speaking, why do women find height so important?

Biologically speaking, why do women find height so important?

Other urls found in this thread:

evanmarckatz.com/blog/marriage/are-higher-salaries-for-women-leading-to-more-divorces/
thedatereport.com/dating/love/new-york-ladies-wont-date-short-men-says-a-new-study/
mic.com/articles/129663/science-says-women-care-quite-a-bit-about-their-partners-height#.LHwUdmXBd
yourtango.com/2016285828/women-find-80-percent-men-unattractive-says-crazy-study
thetab.com/uk/2016/11/16/women-shallow-men-comes-judging-people-looks-says-research-25773
uptodate.com/contents/causes-of-short-stature#H31797789
bustle.com/articles/87955-women-lie-more-than-men-new-british-survey-says-but-the-most-popular-reason-for-fibbing
youtube.com/watch?v=7vqRbScCIPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

big guy -> big penis

if you want the ladies dont be so self concious about your height. just whip out an intergral and wow them.

Me personally just likes a tall guy. 6ft+ i would not consider shorter even if they were attractive. Below 5 11 is a no go. Most women if honest would prefer a taller guy.

That's like saying ladies with smaller breasts than C cups are completely subhuman and will be ignored. Sexual attraction is one thing, but that is just fucking shallow.

They are looking for a Surrogate Father.

Me personally I love Star Wars. And AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIDS

Because height is advantageous to almost every social encounter.

me likes woman with big poopoo

Height correlates with health and strength.

Means the guy is larger, implying he is stronger. Same deal with deep voices, they indicate a bigger person.

Not so. As a gay, I can attest that gays dont find height nearly as attractive as do women. But all gays are size queens, just like women.

Daily remember that it has been scientifically proven that woman are far more shallow than a man and therefore you should treat woman like the whores they are.

interested to see this scientific proof

evanmarckatz.com/blog/marriage/are-higher-salaries-for-women-leading-to-more-divorces/
Women divorse a man if she makes more than them
thedatereport.com/dating/love/new-york-ladies-wont-date-short-men-says-a-new-study/
mic.com/articles/129663/science-says-women-care-quite-a-bit-about-their-partners-height#.LHwUdmXBd
Woman wont date men shorter than them but most men don't care about the height of a man too much.
yourtango.com/2016285828/women-find-80-percent-men-unattractive-says-crazy-study
Women find 80% of men unnattractive while men find 50% of women attractive. Women are more willing to fight over/Share a rich man than are willing to get a man on the same attraction level as they are.
Women are shallow as shit.
thetab.com/uk/2016/11/16/women-shallow-men-comes-judging-people-looks-says-research-25773 Also more shit proving it.

I'm not like other girls.

says every high pH bitch

>women
>science

pick one

They know it correlates with heavy cock lumber.

t. 6'4"

Men do choose women based on that. Where is your point?

Short guy alert.

The will to power

>/blog/
>a bunch of literally who websites
seems trustworthy.

those men are dumb, like

>Woman wont date men shorter than them but most men don't care about the height of a man too much.
Surely you see why this is a stupid comparison.

Same reason male birds are brightly colored...they need a stupid, self-sacrificial idiot to bait the predators away while they cower or flee with their offspring.

Being big and dumb enough to think you're strong enough to take on a lion is a great way for nature to dispose of the male after he's planted his seed in an adoring female...

they wanna be able to suck the dick standing

The only real reason.

Speak for yourself girl. Any guy I ever had feelings for had been at least 185cm tall. (I'm 178, king of manlets, yes)

is this obsession with height an american thing? because ive never in my life heard anyone talk about hight except a friend of mine who is a little short.

I'm a straight guy and I find it important too.

I can't explain it, if my boss is tall I respect him more and am more willing to listen to him.

If the guy who is manager of my soccer team is tall I respect him more, it's as if somewhere in my brain I equate being tall with being a good leader.

>deep voices, they indicate a bigger person.
Testosterone lengthens the vocal cord far more than the torso growth, and high testosterone accelerates bone aging meaning shorter adult height.

>high testosterone accelerates bone aging meaning shorter adult height.

I haven't heard of this.

I know estrogen is part of the cause of bones no longer growing, people who are really short in their teens are sometimes prescribed estrogen blockers so they can have a couple extra years of growth before their bones fuse

Women are usually masochistic people with
inferiority complex and like to be dominated. High height == big dominant alpha-male. So that's why women like high men

uptodate.com/contents/causes-of-short-stature#H31797789
It's not fully understood how estrogen closes the growth plates but we know that testosterone in men gets converted to estrogen.

Penis size has nothing to do with height. I am 5'10 and have a 7.5". Kys or post valid proofs that there's a connection.

Doesn't explain jack shit and just repeats, what OP is asking, without elaborating on it. Kys.

How axactly?

Even if it did, there's no causal relationship specified and correlation doesn't imply it. Neither did you specify how the fuck does physical strength influence attraction.

I have a deep voice and I am 5'10. Testosterone is what makes vocal cords expand, but it doesn't mean that I am tall necessarily. High test means high estro, as excessive test converts into estro in your liver through 17a-reductase and high estro implies fast growth plate fusion.

Tall height would be high test + lower than test estro + high hgh and factors + unfused plates + genetic predisposition to being tall, but not just high test. Kys.

Provides links to non-scientific resources on a science board. Are you retarded? Provide references to arxiv, pubmed, etc., not to this dogshit, written by women, also kys.

Idc, but have seen it the most in Western countries. Maybe there's an explaination.

In general, I feel like this board should change its name from Veeky Forums to something different, hence all I see are dumb retards throwing hasty assumptions, without having any idea what the fuck they are on about.

Tall men have longer limbs and are more succesful in inter-species fighting.
Being a manlet myself, it kinda sucks to admit, but it's the truth.
Tall guys simply just have more reach.
It's definitely also a social thing though, like how men are conditioned to think big tits are attractive.

they want tall offspring because tall offspring have better chance of reproducing

It's not JUST height. It's height plus shoulder to hip ratio and body fat percentage. I think that height is probably the most important, closely followed by shoulder to hip and fat percentage slightly behind.

Anyways, the reason why women are biologically attracted to this is because men with these traits are more likely to be strong and able to beat the shit out of other men. Women wanna be protected so their babies don't die.

Have you ever trained in any martial art? Height gives a massive advantage in fights. Not alone, but all other things being equal, the guy with the longer arms and legs has a distinctly easier time.

>yourtango.com/2016285828/women-find-80-percent-men-unattractive-says-crazy-study
Actually, that lines up perfectly with female hypergamy from a statistical standpoint.

OH SHIT NIGGA MIC DOT COM IS THE BEST SCIENCE SOURCE YOU CAN FIND

I think it's to do with status

height doesn't really mean anything in terms of health etc

but it DOES mean the guy automatically has a higher social status

if lower heaight meant the shortest guys dominated social situations in the way taller ment do (i.e. automatically get more respect etc) women would and be attracted to shorter guys

also it makes women feel 'protected' when they are with a larger man (because the man can fight off smaller guys)

Shape is much more important than size.

basically women are fucking shallow whores. literally every last women

why does it matter how you look when we're all just stuck in graves of decaying flesh and cartridge that will cease to be in a few short decades

It is not JUST what you have stated either.

It is charisma + facial aesthetics + height + shoulder/hip ratio + body fat + penis size + personal kinks + voice tone and pitch and loudness + eyes + vascularity + teeth + smell + posture and personality + many-many more smaller factors.

Height is just one of the factors.

Were height the only factor, we wouldn't have such a broad height variance in the first place, if you think about it.

There are short men, who get laid alot, if you faggots are so insecure about it.

Insecurity in men is a far bigger turn off, than anything mentioned above, by the way.

Agreed. I just remember seeing a study where females ranked males based on looks alone and I seem to remember those three factors being the most important.

Height is important to women, because taller men are statistically inclined to be more self-confident and even narcissistic to an extent.

Women love confidence, hence they love to feel dominated around and used as a fucktoy.

Height is desired primarily due to confidence and social domination associated with it, not the other way around.

This also explain, why there are some alpha manlets and world leaders, i.e. they simply possess confidence and dominating aura without the height.

>height means higher status
Now you're just pushing the question one step back. Why does height increase social status?

The answer is probably because it gives you an advantage in a fight, and therefore has big impact on how people instinctively form hierarchies. Just like huge muscles or reputation as a former SAS operator would.

Shortfag detected

Evolutionarily speaking, larger male partners naturally tend to find female mates for a variety of reason. Apparent strength, size, combat ability, dominance potential, and protective skill set. Height correlates to size due to how the human skeletal system works. The taller you are, the more average muscle you have compared to a man let. This means more of the shit I said earlier.

Humans rarely resort to fistfights.

In reality, humans use tools all around. Knives, guns, knuckles, hitting the weak spots, etc.

In a gym and in a fair fight height does imply winning, but in real life situation no one would give a fuck.

A smaller, but more experienced thug would just stab you or hit your balls, before you know it.

Instead, height eases pushing your ideas. You feel more dominating, if you look down on your mates, you may speak louder and be more noticeable.

Height is a marker of social domination nowadays primarily. It doesn't imply it necessarily, but rather eases its execution.

/thread

>Women this mad their scam is being uncovered
bustle.com/articles/87955-women-lie-more-than-men-new-british-survey-says-but-the-most-popular-reason-for-fibbing
Women also lie more.

youtube.com/watch?v=7vqRbScCIPU

>All these retards still going "B-But women aren't horrible monsters!"
These dumb shits are getting played.

I can say something about this. I was always kind of tall, but really shy. In fact, coming to Veeky Forums and watching how you all fuckers give a shit about height gave me an insight to the fact that people might care about it. I also lift, so I have that going on, but the shit I get away with it's really uncanny.

you have a small height and a small dick, youre the connection

Haha this

There's plenty of women who like short guys (I even dated a 5'10 guy) but tall guys are the best and i cant go back. there's always someone out there for you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STFU STACEY

>kys
>kys
>kys

>projecting this much

How's high school Kevin?

Gonna be honest here. Personality seals the deal, but if there's no physical attraction, then there's no spark from the get-go. Yes I'm a girl, tits, vagina etc.

For me, it goes:
Height > Face > Frame

Then after first date

Personality >= Height > Face > Frame. These are just my preferences.

>humans rarely resort to fistfights
1. It doesn't matter what humans do or do not resort to nowadays, since we evolved for millions of years into the beasts we are now. For most of that time, the ability to use physical force was very closely related to social standing. Not only that, without the thin veneer of civility, who do you think is ultimately going to be in charge in a room? The guy who can make the best computer programs? Or the guy who could take everyone else in a fight? Even if you're a little bitch and don't like to think about it, your brain is subconsciously wary of bigger and stronger men as potential threats.
2. "Smaller more experienced" - nigger, what are you doing on this board? We're talking about height here. Which means we're ISOLATING height
3. Tools, weapons etc - in 99.9% of combat situations height is not going to be a disadvantage. But in a non trivial fraction of cases it will be a moderate to significant advantage.

I can tell you've never been fighting, by the way, because one of the quickest redpills you get from sparring is that height matters, as do other physical things like weight and strength. Not just muh fancy kung fu feng shui skills.

>Instead, height eases pushing your ideas.
I mean, really, honestly, WHY do you think that is? That's right, you are INTIMIDATING them with height. You are INTIMIDATING them because height implies DANGER which implies ADVANTAGE IS PHYSICAL ALTERCATION.

Fucking low iq reddit normies get off my fucking site. Never breed you pathetic excuse for a sentient being.

Back to your containment board faggot

So that they could feel small when gaining fat.

Wow you actually dated a 5'10" guy, that's only half an inch above average!

It's even deeper then reptilian brain.

-More to eat when, like in famine, she smash his skull while he's sleeping.

-That's also against too fat ones - spoils and get worms quickly.

That's not a nice way to respond to someone on the internet, apologize.

I won't take no for an answer.

Sorry about that. I just feel that the people on the following board will be able to answer your question a lot better than this one considering the amount of people with an interest in men on that platform.

Sincerest Apologies,

>Colttaine
>pic related

You watch Thinking Ape's stuff, out of curiosity?

Longer muscles are also faster muscles. DHT grows bone, estrogen closes them. I want to know why high shoulder to hip ratio is an attractive trait. Maybe throwing a hard punch/slap is more in the pecs than in the tris. But with the torque from your legs, you'd think wider hips were better.

Why do you feel that mentally ill people would be better able to better answer my question?

loaded questions like these belong in

There's more women there than there are here.

How is the question loaded? women prefer taller men, this is a fact, op is just asking for the reason behind this preference.

We know that female peacocks prefer males with more lavish feathers, asking why females peacocks prefer those biological features in males is not a loaded question.

Most of the "females" there are female (male) though.

I don't understand why you're so bothered by the thread.

could you explain why you don't want this thread here?

What emotions did this thread rile up in you?

How are you feeling right now?

>We know that female peacocks prefer males with more lavish feathers, asking why females peacocks prefer those biological features in males is not a loaded question.

That's actually kind of simple, but it's also completley counter-intuitive.

The reason they're more attracted to males with larger and more lavish tail-feathers is because it disadvantages the bird to have such large tail-feathers, but despite that disadvantage they were able to survive to their prime anyway. This proves that they are highly fit mates becuase not only were they able to survive to their prime, but they did so with a massive handicap.

Im dating sam hyde and hes a 6"4 beast, not all that attractive facially

why are women so dumb

By chance are you a short guy? A womans preference on a man makes her dumb? Sounds very scientific.

I once dated a short guy too (5'11")
He had a pretty small penis but he made a lot of money so I was fine with it until I found my current bf (6'3").
Over all he's so much more of a man it's embarrassing for short guys really

Yes you kinda just need to pat them on the head and say there there.

better fighters.

7+foot tall men were bred to fight in medieval times so on.

What's the thread topic?

Too short to read it?

Answer the question.

Yours or OP?

you are dumb for thinking any of those posters are male

the stupid female piggots (pig + faggot) find it so hard to sit on their knees when they're sucking our masculine, man-pig corkscrew dicks and eating sperm even if it tastes like shit because nature made it taste like shit so women wouldn't eat it and would shove it inside their pussy instead but nature didn't expect women to be this stupid and they steal suck dick and eat the cum like retards

if you're tall, women don't even need to drop on their knees to suck YER dick, they just stand and suck your dick while you stand, you both stand and you look at her disgusted and you spit on her stupid FUCKING RETARDED PORKER OINKER head, she oinks and moans like a retard, you slap her fucking shit you beat her ass you punch her and she still sucks your dick, she's a broken robot, you're tired of her sucking your dick but her spinal dick-sucking reflexes still work even if she's unconscious, you have no choice, you have to take her dumb FUCKING PIG ass and throw her in the trashcan until she wakes up and stops malfunctioning