You wrote several novels worth of shitposts, but never found the time to actually write novels

>you wrote several novels worth of shitposts, but never found the time to actually write novels

>tfw too intelligent to shitpost

Writing a novel is not the endgoal, actually having something worthwhile to say is.

I've been on Veeky Forums for about 9 years and only discovered that tfw was *not* 'their face when' and was infact 'that feel when', the other day.

I prefer my version.

:^(

I thought it meant face is you post a picture of a face and that feel when u don't post a face pic

this

WHAT??? NO!

It's always feel
mfw is my face when though

I thought it meant "that face when"

it does

fffffuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkk how am I still a new fag I've been here since 2005 fffffuuuuuu

Mfw = My face when [Very old acronym]
Tfw = That feel when [Came along with "Feels guy"]
DFW = Dat feel when [The feeling one gets after reading IJ]

>only getting the first one right

>Being this new.

DFW is 'dat Foster when'

qt

>you wrote several novels worth of shitposts, but never found the time to actually write novels

These are hugely disanalogous though. You speak a novella's worth of words in a workweek. You think a novel's worth of words in a day. Shitposting is not writing it is communication.

its actually "that face when"

you were close

But that's wrong. Fuck off.

>being this jew

That's just an excuse, fuckface.
If you know enough about the world that you can speak a language and access Veeky Forums, but you still don't have anything worthwhile to say, you never will.

The novel I'm currently capable of writing isn't a book I would want to read. The world doesn't need more garbage literature and my vanity doesn't need the crutch of being able to claim I'm an author. All my writing so far has been good practice.

If you're not in the same boat, you're in a very similar one.

The problem has never been a lack of time or of talent, it's a lack of ideas deserving of being written. From a legacy perspective, if you wrote forgettable books, it's basically the same as if you published nothing.

Everyone ITT is plebeian as fuck and pathetic.
Art is about achieving an impossible ideal. If you have any artistic inclination at all, you do the best you can to contribute to mankind's quest for that ideal.

I wrote a novel when I was about 17 that is around 200,000 words and nearly finished. It doesn't really mean anything though, because it's shit. Maybe doing it helped me improve my writing, but probably not.

Has anyone read it?

kek you've probably been using tfw wrong

I showed it to a couple people at the time, but I don't believe they actually got through it.

Excuses can be valid you know. You basically reiterated his point then insulted him

It can mean either.

How2combine Veeky Forums posts into a novel?

His argument is also dumb as dogshit. He's basically saying that if some 9-year-old has the capacity to speak basic English and get on /b/ then that 9-year-old has reached the pinnacle of artistic and intellectual development. The only way he could be more of a pseud is if he were to reply to this by saying something about how art and intellectualism are spooks.

Already been done my dude.