Any thoughts?

any thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FbWMOoFFgLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no literature

>any thoughts
Most people think that the new My Bloody Valentine album is shit but I thought that the middle three songs were okay

>Philosophical discussion can go on either Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums, but ideally those discussions of philosophy that take place on Veeky Forums should be based around specific philosophical works to which posters can refer.

I liked Burzum's The Ways of Yore album

youtube.com/watch?v=FbWMOoFFgLU

Varg is a retard but he's right about this. Nobody is happier because of feminism.

I find some of the stuff on his youtube channel interesting.

It's a shame his following mainly consists of muh ((((())))) pagan flavoured stormfags

I'm happier

probably true, i'm a radfem and i spend most of my time on the internet debating with liberals, trannies and porkies

MED DOENDE SOL OG MÅNE

that guys a tardo who probably couldnt lay the pipe well. just like a lot of people on the chan

he's got a wife and kids

he can lay the pipe well enough

Varg is right about a lot of things but like not due to anything he's thought up, he's mostly stumbled on the right answer. Still, his videos that aren't "dude the ancient scandinavians were (insert incredibly wrong thing here)" are pretty comfy and his BM albums are good so he gets a pass in my book.

Yeah he has a shit ton of kids, you're just taking out of your ass.

Bitching about women is not philosophy

Why would his following in any way relate to you and the fact you like some of his videos?

He learned a lot from his wife, if you are talking about customs, religion and mythology.

Boring horseshit of the "back in the good old days everything was great" tradition.

embarrassing shit

he's right

not sure what else to think about it

because comment sections are often used for discussion of the topic brought up, and varg often gets involved.

But when the interlocutors are /pol/ types, you just see a mass of ((((()))))) (((())))) rather than anything of interest

wtf I want to burn a church now

(((((())))))

(((((Sat))))))

>implying societal degeneration cannot happen
Happens all the time m8
see Rome --> the Middle Ages

Please stop discussing sunn o))))))))))

Wtf I want to stab my "friend" in the head now

You refuted yourself in that post, retard.

he wanted to kill and eat him

varg did nothing wrong by killing euronymous

Even when you factor in the plague, most people in the middle ages had greater life expectancies than those in the classical era

Tbh I agree
Euronymous was edgy as fuck and definitely would've done something like that

Life expectancy != cultural/social/intellectual growth

You can be a "prosperous" society that is still degenerate and stagnant.

only thing worse than m b v are the faggots who cant admit its total shit

>m b v is bad
They told me that Veeky Forums was patrician, what the hell is this?

if m b v was released as a solo kevin shields album everyone would have given it a 6/10 at best

Look I can freely admit that most of m b v is shit but it does have some good songs and that is a FACT

This is true though

>6/10 is shit
Oh brother

Isn't this the guy that murdered his LARPing buddy over a contract dispute?

>You can be a "prosperous" society that is still degenerate and stagnant.
Degeneracy as defined by teenage Republicans in the current year is harmless and sometimes beneficial

he killed his "buddy" because his buddy wanted to torture him and film it

Yeah. He also put out an album with a photo of the guy's headless corpse later on

I find it funny that in a "traditional" society this guy would have been sent to the firing squad
>varg literally owes his life to the squishy liberal tolerance that he shits on daily on his obscure youtube channel

I want a hotpocket but you don't see me murdering the cornerstore owner.

This is a /mu/ thread at this point, mods do your job and move it over there

[Citation needed]

>I find it funny that in a "traditional" society this guy would have been sent to the firing squad

Varg would have certainly been shot dead by the firing squad in pre-christian pagan Scandinavia

I've never had a hot pocket that didn't defrost completely or warmed up unevenly and wound up leaking grease all over the place

Aaron Aites (director, producer), Audrey Ewell (director, producer) (2009). Until the Light Takes Us (motion picture). Variance Films.

No he didn't that was the guy he murdered you fucking idiot
I hate people that can't be bothered to look up what they're bullshitting about
Hello euronymous internet defense force

Firing squads existed with bows and arrows before guns you pedant

>Replies: 47
>Posters: 18
OP you might be new so I should just say that it's bad form to camp in your own thread and so you can instantly bump it any time someone posts