Is horseshoe theory legit or is it just a meme? Has anybody actually written about horseshoe theory?

Is horseshoe theory legit or is it just a meme? Has anybody actually written about horseshoe theory?

>Far Right:
Whites should not breed with blacks because blacks are subhuman!
>Far Left:
Blacks should not breed with whites because whites are evil!

just looks like a weak attempt at damage control from idealists that got btfo'd by centrists and, predictably, have a fundamental misunderstanding of anyone's views that aren't their own.

>ps I really like this new captcha with the fireworks

The Far Left thinks that blacks should breed with whites to eventually get rid of the white race and make everyone a mulatto

You've already posted a picture debunking the theory and the fallacy it's predicated upon.

Most people try to justify it by drawing a few insufficient parallels between two political extremes that fall flat upon closer inspection to allege that the opposite extremes are identical.

Confused trotskyite here

That's the retarded american left

Which I cant' see being more than 10 people with Twitter

God I wish that were true.

The whole point of Horseshoe theory is to show the similarities of fringe politics and how "dangerously close" they are. Most of the images made are cherry picked. Every single different political system is similar to another in some aspects, so finding similarities in communism and fascism isn't a very profound idea.

In short, I think it's a theory without any basis to it.

I think it's bullshit because right-wing philosophy is essentially about natural order and hierarchy (which is why both fascists and anarcho-capitalists are far-right) while left-wing philosophy is about rejection of a natural order and equality (which is why anarcho-communists and regular communists are both far-left).

Fascism and communism may have a totalitarian streak in common, but they are wildly different because one is about upholding the natural order and the other is about getting rid of it completely.

>"""natural""" order

Just ask yourself OP: when there's a boot on your neck, which do you think is more important, that the boot is worn by a left or a right foot, or that the boot is on your fucking neck?

I'm not saying it exists, I'm saying that's what the right-wing values. A sense that human beings are inherently unequal and of differing abilities, and thus inequality is a good thing.

>natural """"order""""

>natural """" """" order

It would also get rid of the black race.

>everyone who is not an american liberal is the same

pretty dumb desu

>There's only one single idea concerning what the natural order is and I intimately know all about it
>Rousseau? Who the fuck is that?

>2016
>taking Rousseau seriously

Marxism-Leninism is essentially fascism without nationalism, so yes, it's legit

>Rousseau? Who the fuck is that?

Some dumb hack who idolized natives.