Flat earthers, kindly leave Veeky Forums

>Flat earth retards flooding Veeky Forums

Visit google earth.
There you go, i just debunked any "flat earth" theory you guys ever had. without satellites orbiting the earth google earth couldn't have been made

google.com/earth/

>Unfortunately your computer does not support WebGL graphics acceleration; Google Earth cannot be loaded. Please try another device.
It doesn't even work without your fake 3D-modeled graphics add-on. Debunked, plebeian.

/sci is rapidly becoming unreadable with every other post being absolute garbage like flat-earth, evolution fake, and the rest. I think its time to abandon this board and move to less polluted habitats.

Youre forgetting climate change denial thread #183

google earth is fucking amazing
I really appreciate what they're doing

They have 3D geometry for the flowers growing in my back yard. It's fucking crazy how much attention to detail they have.

(Not accurate, flower-like 3D geometry or anything, but enough so you can see the garden is taller than the grass)

And there is a small pyramid for my water fountain.

>tfw they didn't update your area since 2014 and there is no new 3D terrain yet

stop pushing this flat-earh meme

My area was last updated in 2011. I can see my (now) dead dog in my front yard in google street view. Breaks me every time.

I'll let you in on a secret, OP: There are no sincere Flat Earthers on Veeky Forums, just as there are no sincere Christians. It's just trolls.

>Flat earthers, kindly leave Veeky Forums
>proceeds to start a debate with them
retard
Sci has been both better and worse in the past. Sounds like you haven't been around for a full cycle
>It's fucking crazy how much attention to detail they have.
Google doesn't produce any of the data for earth except street view. They import ready made datasets, it's not like someone on google even knows your backyard exists

>Google doesn't produce any of the data for earth except street view. They import ready made datasets
who is modeling new terrain with buildings?

Nobody. It's satelite/airplane scans, same as 10 years ago, just higher rez

Do you realize buildings and vegentation are now part of the terrain?
They used to be google Sketchup models.

>when you slightly miss the tri-weekly bear vs gorilla threads

>Do you realize buildings and vegentation are now part of the terrain?
They always were. It's just that the resolution wasn't high enough to make out individual trees/buildings
>They used to be google Sketchup models.
They still are for the areas without high res scans. Those are made by random people BTW.

There is literally evidence that the earth is flat

For a moment I thought this was SimCity kek.

>They always were. It's just that the resolution wasn't high enough to make out individual trees/buildings
I don't think we understand each other, the old 3D buildings were slapped over satellite/aerial photos and you could still see the building underneath the model.
When you turn on 3D now in updated areas, the topography is jutting FROM the picture of terrain.

Yes, and?

There really isn't.

Hes got you there

Literature is not scientific evidence.