"wow really made me think" the book

"wow really made me think" the book

think the book what

hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

Amazingly written, isn't it? AND it's minimalist.

Ender's saga. Near the end of the series where the books get more philosophical.

not OP, i loved his style man but i read his other book choke and the story wasn't that good:/ know any other good ones from him I should read?

1984 by George Orwell

>not murakami

this isn't even a book, its pathetic

For me it's A Wild Sheep Chase and Kafka on the Shore, specifically

A shallow, but shiny, Marxist critique, yet again. Consider Tyler's dream society of animal skin clad peasants pounding corn on an abandoned super highway and ask yourself about how that works for you.

>destruction of capital with no redistribution of wealth
>Marx
Lel

Read Make Something Up or his other short fiction anthologies

aka reddit-core

*anarcho-primitivism

The beauty and power of Marx lies, like with the Bible, that you can play word games with it to make it into any form of tyranny you wish. Tyler's dream world did redistribute the wealth - into a value theory of labor whose primary feature is Ludditism.

Nigger please, I'm right-wing.

On the circle of political ideology, fascism and communism meet at the top. In what way did Porject Mayhem /not/ function as a primary school for terrorists whose ultimate graduation ceremony would produce death squads?

It did. What I'm saying is that Tyler didn't care about muh redistribution, he just wanted a tribal way of life.

>On the circle of political ideology, fascism and communism meet at the top
>MUHHHHHH HORSSHUUU TORRRY

horseshit theory

The best books are the ones that tell you what you already know!

read Pygmy
some of the funniest shit ever