Veeky Forums What's your stance on fountain pens? Are they to much distraction or the master race?

Veeky Forums What's your stance on fountain pens? Are they to much distraction or the master race?

Fountain pen mustard race.

fountain penis lmao

They make me feel like I know what I'm writing about.

They are for pricks. I use black fineliners.

fountain pens are hand fedoras. Only losers with no friends ,who think that a fancy pen will make them popular, use them

This exactly.

You can use them if you're +40 years old, and actually have good hand writing.

fountain pen together with black fineliners (0.1) are probably only acceptable tools to write with.
But you should also practice your penmanship.

don't listen to this penlet ballpoint junkie

>Left handed penlet detected

Enjoy your horrid ballpoints, faggot. You know why they call them fountain pens? Because of what they do to the pussy, just ask ur gf, she'll tell you.

Not owning an 8gb Smartpen is the sign on a true penlet

Fuck off faggot I am actually left handed and I use fineliners. Those are better anyway, and don't make you look like a tryhard.

I like them. Great options for ink, easily will last you several years, and the writing is smooth. Plus, other people are intrigued by them so they are a good conversation starter.

>Plus, other people are intrigued by them so they are a good conversation starter.
They will just think you're tool and pretentious.

Sloppy and difficult to maneuver and expensive and pretentious and beautiful to look at

You are thinking of a quill and ink
Fountain pens are what every modern professional uses, very sleek and modern

I use pic related for math with a medium nib and Tsuki-Yo ink
t. went full autism

They are good for a bit but the stock to wright on makes the biggest of difference when it comes to ink bleeding on the page.

People in my class are starting to take pictures of the board with their ipads.

>prof points at a theorem
>says we should know how to prove it
>write it down
>midterm asks to prove said theorem
take that ipadfags

>unerasable
Why do people do this?

used erasable pens before. didn't like how the writing looked.

There are as many "modern professionals" using expensive fountain pens as there are walking around in trenchcoats and fedoras
Walk into any office building in the country and all you're going to find are a bunch of fucking BICs

>needing to erase things
>making mistakes
lmoa @ ur life

Veeky Forums what's your stance on ancient leather satchels? Would it be easier to use a backpack or are they master race?

>fountain pens are hand fedoras
This is so spot on it hurts.

Veeky Forums What's your stance on ancient arrow quivers? Should I just go to a grocery store for food? or are they god tier?

>using a purse

Hyperboles + sarcasm is literally the best type of argument that exists.

h-hey Veeky Forums, what about parchment paper? I like the smell, and who can go without the hand splinters? a-am I r-right ahah??
OP just use a normal ballpoint pen

God tier, no self-respecting autist would eat store-bought food

There are a bunch of fags (mostly asian) that wear backpacks that look like this at my uni

I'd think you were joking but knowing how the asians on my campus dress I believe you.

>tfw professor gets mad when I hand in my paper written on parchment with quill and ink and sealed with wax and my signet ring

>tfw my professor get's mad because I didn't use the right chisel on the homework slabs. Too bad I live in Greece and he'll fuck me in the ass again for this.

I like them. They are cheaper for me in the long run.