Did she lose her mind?

youtube.com/watch?v=nE8T2bPfmoc

I'm pretty sure she went off the deep end long ago

Not in the way she wanted to though, not in an ironic or "weird" way, she was always just crazy.

this is sad

>dogma 2016
heartily keked

Disgusting.
What is wrong with this girl?

So this is the power of "woman hitting 25"

>middle-class
>white
>woman

all that priv and what have you got to show for it

*tips negro cap*

M A D W O M A N

They should have raped her

She was always cracked. No one who stayed in that scene for any length of time over a couple of months is even remotely functional.

seems like an act

That's just how people on a cocktail of mind altering drugs come off everything seems stilted and telegraphed because their minds are twice or more removed from what's actually going on around them.

you fucking niggers

are you new (to megan boyle psychotic break videos)? theyre only up until she wakes up the next day

fuck what did I miss. her low point video was hilarious.

What happened? Video is taken down

She woke up and found the video

literally WHO

Why are you browsing a literature board if you are illiterate?

she ran into the ocean for new years

>eceleb shit is literature
wew, you guys are worse than v

seems like a fine way to celebrate?

She got butt ass naked and ran into the freezing ocean if anyone is wondering
at night. .!

she was drunk and alone and lewd in the cold

oh, well. she is kind of a loser. but still she did more than I on new years eve.

sad! many such cases!

She's not even an e celeb, she was in with the alt-lit tao lin crowd for a while. She had one book published by tyrant or something and a second one scheduled for last year that never came out because she completely lost her marbles when she was supposed to write it.

That whole crowd was YUUUUGEly fucked. Tao Lin got off easy compared to the rest but he still sounds like a zoned out autist from all the drugs.

Whenever I see a cute young college girl I want to fuck, I always reflect on Megan Boyle

This pic used to be posted on Veeky Forums a bunch and it always made me go
>damn I want to fuck more young college girls, argh! Argh I want to!
and there seemed to be no escape from the pain of not being able to

Then you wait like two years and see a video like this, and she looks fucking horrific like she's 40 going on 200 and she's totally goddamn insane

Whenever I saw girls like Tao Lin's little cult and their cool hipster boyfriends, I'd always envy the boyfriends who got to fuck such top shelf hipster pussy, but they literally just go BAD after a year

Megan Boyle makes me feel bad for women dude

Blame feminism and the throwaway pop culture that fetishizes youth without considering future consequences. When you tell unstable drugged up hipster art scene girls that they can do whatever they want they're going to be used up in record time and end up crazy spinsters unless they can get it together just enough to be taken in by a middle class or rich incel autist who'd settle for anyone.