Goto /mu/

>Goto /mu/
>Catalog has Vienna philharmonic concert on penultimate row

Drake, neutral milk hotel, marlin manson...

WTF! Is that whole board just some retarded 12year olds who keep refreshing american top 40 and billboard 10 charts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-MTp4Phzk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I left when hampus left, took a peak just now and saw how bad it was

the only good discussion was always on the generals

>Is that whole board just some retarded 12year olds who keep refreshing american top 40 and billboard 10 charts?
Yes

Is this playing on American TV? I asked there but I don't think they responded.

>Went to /mu/ and hated it because of shit content
>As a result, posts non-Veeky Forums related shit content here

Go back to reddit

I left when CLT left, took a peak now and saw how bad it is

Poly>>>> shit >>>>CLT cuck

>classical
how much of a pseud could you possibly be?

generals are good

And exactly why have you chosen Veeky Forums to discuss this?

Every board is regurgitated ideas written condescendingly and shit memes and assholery being repeated ad infinitum with small intermissions of insightful posts which is the second reason most people are here second to shitposting

Hey fags /mu/tant here

Just thought i'd tell you book nerds that the generals are actually the worst part of it and you're hipster garbage if you think any different.

Because /lit is the board for intellectual, cultured geniuses

Lmao

Oh wait you're serious

/mu/ sucks
the whole purpose of that board is to find a music to play when you're smoking pot

What does Veeky Forums think of jazz-punk?

youtube.com/watch?v=P-MTp4Phzk4

This.

You're making it sound like a bad thing.

Where else on the internet can you shitpost about Harold Bloom's discernible talent at stretching legs?

/mu/ here too
generals are 10x better than the whole manchildren-populated land outside of them
/mu/ without its generals is like a massive cringe board

But whenever I try to make a thread about interesting music, nobody responds. Maybe if you weren't too busy shitposting in your perennial shitpost threads, you'd notice them.

why should we spoonfeed /mu/ babbies with good music when they constantly trashtalk generals
you should ask yourself that

i don't like jazz (too intellectual for me) and i don't like punk because its too simplistic and noisy

But the music I post is infinitely more interesting than what you pretend to discuss in your generals. You're missing out, friend.

what you don't realize is that 95% of the time, the shit you (an outsider) post on generals is already known by its whole population and most of the time either they don't care about it, either it's considered shit and entry-level

Yeah /a/ says that too, but most of the time they're bluffing and the album will be put in all of their charts in the next week.

I don't browse /a/, but this sounds like massive delusion friend

Then surely jazz-punk would be just right for you?

It's proven. Check the archives for when Angel's Egg was brought up '14 or '15 I can't remember.