Will religion die in our lifetimes?

Will religion die in our lifetimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IbyGI_Tf9FI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, even the most retarded atheist should realize that's not even remotely probable.

I see that you are new to to this board.

Read Sapiens, become enlightened.

fat fucking chance
people will always fear the unknown and alleviate the terror of facing it with idea of a caring fatherly figure who knows and controls everything

Tbh I think it will see a major resurgence soon.

If somehow immortality gets achieved before we die, perhaps. Otherwise, no way in hell.

Not while Islam is still around

Unfortunately feminism will be with us for a while

This tbqh Senpai

People will just go to non-mystic, godless religions

Of course not.

Hopefully not. I would not like to live in a world without religion, knowing just how fucked up and savage the majority of the population is. Like it or not, our current non-savege society and individual freedoms exist because of religion. The masses are dumb and aggressive, and for the most part religion has kept them docile.

It will never happen

yeah fuck education, just tell the plebs the cloud person will roast them for eternity, if they misbehave and don't put a quarter into that church basket

Nope, people believe too strongly.
I don't think it's ever going to go away.
It's not even going to dwindle. We're going to reach an equilibrium ratio of religious to areligious populations.
Important people and woke laymen will be atheist or agnostic while rich hustlers and the bluepilled laymen will be religious.

>muh education

You can't forcibly educate that which does not want to be educated.

Yup. Banning the opium of the masses didn't turn out great last time. It won't be any better next time.

Religions mutate with time, that's how they stay alive.

No, I'm pretty sure that it's built into our psychology to keep us from killing ourselves.

This explains it better than I can. It's a touch over fourty-four minutes long, but trust me when I say it's worth the time.
youtube.com/watch?v=IbyGI_Tf9FI

No. I believe in God to spite (((modern day atheism))), and spite is the most powerful motivator of all.

10 Internet points to you sir