Drugs

Hi, Veeky Forums!

I need your help.

I have this really shitty brain, so I have a hard time studying.
pls, somebody tell me how to get high quality adderall without getting caught by the police (it's illegal in my country even ritalin).
I have heard it's really cheap and high quality in India is it true?

I'm really desperate and I hope you will help me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Erdős
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Caffeine works just as well

Here's what you do.
step1. Point your face at the study material
step2. Don't stop until your understanding of relevant concepts has increased.

By looking for the conditions which could harbour life in a similar way to our planet. realise there are literally millions if not billions of them. probably life on one more.....

sage

I think you're looking for a different thread

no thanks, I get massive anxiety when I take enough to actually make a difference

I have tried and wasted 2 weeks

BUMP

HELP MEEE!

thanks.

Then you didn't complete step 2 and drugs won't help.

stop trolling me

I'm sorry, but if you NEED drugs to learn you shouldn't be in an academic environment.

It's like a midget wanting to be in the NBA

get out of my thread now!

Don't really know what to say op, if its illegal in your country thats fucked. Don't listen to the fags here, amphetemine has changed my life for the better. Does your country ban dextroamphetemine (dex?), that is what I get prescribed in Canada and shit is great. Very subtle, no withdrawls and now issues with sleep or appetite.

Step 3. If you do not understand the study material in step 2, go to the material before that.
Step 4. Repeat.

>drink coffee
>fired from work because I shouldn't be there if I NEED drugs
wow wtf thanks user

yes, as I said even ritalin is illegal and the punishment is the same as if it was pure mamphetamines (even jailtime)

>trolling
I'm neither feigning ignorance nor trying to upset you. Don't blame chemicals. Read the fucking books and hold an image in your head of the ideas. If you can't do this, it's your own fault.

just do meth then idiot, it lasts ~8 hours, then the amphetamine metabolite(s) CAN last up to 24 in your system.

Just eat a fat shard every day, hide it wherever you hide when the gestapo come around, and you wont ever have to worry about getting caught with possession.

truely the most exelent drug choice for third world geniuses

Or, you know, OP could just read the materials thoroughly and watch online lectures, try khanacademy. Odds are, like many students, he just won't be satisfied until it's easier and someone hands him answers.

I am not blaming them I am telling you that I need them.
How can it be my own fault that I'm not smart and maybe not even average?

not thirdworld, you amerilard we have high gdp than you fat cunts.

>implies GDP has anything to do with general living conditions in third world countries

Adderall has a placebo effect on anyone without ADHD

Drugs don't make you smart

>Amphetamines
>Placebo

Kek, my pal.

That analogy doesn't make sense

>I have a shitty brain
>I know the solution: drugs
Find the motivation for your work. If you're not motivated, nothing will help you.

It stimulated the fuck out of me and I don't think I have ADD

>he believed the doctors lie

Factually wrong.

The same will happen with adderall

If it stimulated the fuck out of you it means you don't have ADD.
If you have ADD it can calm you down, allow you to control your thoughts and make it easier to sleep.

What I have read is it actually helps with anxiety too

IPPH

>IPPH
add wiki to it...

fml isopropylphenidate........

>waaaa my friends with scripts won't give me their adderall

Phenylpiracetam

You're factually retarded

Here's a study tip: if you're here right now you're doing the wrong thing

Are you acoustic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Erdős

Honestly, the media hypes this stuff up. It's not that great. Adderall isn't difficult to get your hands on at all.
Just go get evaluated for ADD or whatever.

As pointed out Paul Erdos wrote the most mathematical papers and was addicted to amphetamines. So ya. Amphetamines are pretty great.

Look here you piddling butt blast, you're nothing but another dad I have to explain things to constantly then get my phone taken away.

So here the down low. By that I mean so far down that I'll have to dumb down the extent to which I have to simplify this shit.

Don't use adderal, every molecule of that shit is a tiny liability, and throughout a normal dosage, taken over any decent period of time, the risk is not worth it.

Instead microdose psychedelics, it has the same effects as coffee, adderal, and a slight bit of CBD. They won't get you taken to jail unless you turn yourself in or invite a narc into your house, so hopefully doing the shit will get your shit in line enough to retain some semblance of pricacy about the matter.

that's wrong.

That's because you're repressing the energy instead of using it.

>Instead microdose psychedelics, it has the same effects as coffee, adderal, and a slight bit of CBD.

LOL. Microdosing psychedelics is not the same as amphetamines at all.

>Adderal is bad
>Suggests LSD and DMT

sure but it increases confidence (or in your words "it helps you not repress the energy" so "increased anxiety" isn't really noticeable unless you're coming down off it

>amphetamines
>placebo

>he's never heard of panzerschokolade

Exactly what a faggot. This shit should be posted on r9k

Dead wrong

Dude, you just got a adderall problem, not a study problem.