Whats the best cigar to smoke while reading? Pic related

Whats the best cigar to smoke while reading? Pic related

kys degenerate

probably a fat dank blunt (swisher sweet) packed with high shelf cannabis.

Get a pipe. I am out in my shed (not cuck before any joke) with my wood fire heater, my pipe, some candles, and a war memoir.

The rain is passing through and it's very relaxing.

Throw in a glass of bourbon and it sounds like max comfy.

hand-rolled shag

I don't drink when I smoke aside from tea. If I come out here to sit I'll sometimes open up the rum.

romeo y julieta

>2017
>smoking the nicotine jew

Cohiba or a pack of Lucky Strike if you prefer cigarettes.

I just quit smoking, but still am allowing myself to smoke cigars whenever the occasion arises. Only problem is I always preferred cigarettes over cigars.

Seconded

>a nice stogie to clean the pipes
>a pork pie to rest gently on my brow
maximum comfort incoming

>he literally smokes a shitty pipe and drinks cheap whiskey while reading to make himself feel more "gentlemanly" and "classy"
Jesus fucking Christ
Apex pseud

I don't drink when I smoke and I don't do it to feel anything except relaxed. What's your problem, fuckass?

>hey hey hey, stay out of my shed
I want a writing shed.

Name a more pleasant way of smoling
>don't smoke degenerate
kys familia

>mfw someone mentions my favorite cigar brand
(Humidor in background)

How do you get yours? Or are you not americans?

>sideways pic

Fuck

I swear, sometimes I forget how many fedora fags dwell in this place. Do you have to smoke a cigar or a pipe to feel classy?

Have you ever considered that sometimes people do things because it is enjoyable to them?

le smokey le comfy cigarette and drink le comfy alcohol

Speaking as an ex-smoker and ex-drinker. Stop pushing this dumb meme. Alcohol tastes like shit as do cigarettes, the only thing you enjoy is the buzz, stop lying to yourself. There is literally nothing comfy about cigarettes, what you are talking about is the allure of comfiness when in reality, that comfiness is just the hit of the fucking nicotine having gone to your head.

Tbh I dress in a XIX century suit, put on my top hat, drink red wine, smoke pipe and read some bibleesque book.

Absinthe is the only alcohol that I've tasted that wasn't disgusting.

This.

Nicotine lozenge masterrace reporting up, to be healthily stimulated whilst reading.

I'll drink some brews whilst reading, but after I've gotten through a few I tend to put the reading down to do other things

Dont do the lozenges though. Good on ya man, I know it can be hard at times

used cigarettes butts combined into one hand-rolled cigarette is most Veeky Forums

save your money for books

>Dad has a rather big (~50) and rather high quality pipe collection
>He doesn't smoke, so they're all brand new
>Too pussy to snatch one away even though he probably won't even notice

How about you ask if he could gift you one? If you are too young for your dad to consider it acceptable that you smoke, then you're just going to emberass yourself using one anyway.

>smoking
>current year

lmao kid
the answer to your question is muh dick

Nah, I'm just saying. Of course I'm old enough to smoke already and he would most probably give me one if I asked, but I don't smoke + I read my books in bed with one hand on my nuts for maximum comfort and having to handle a pipe would distrupt more than relax.

>smoking in bed

This fucking triggers me whenever I see it in old films.

>alcohol tastes like shit

Rum (proper rum) tastes nice

Only YOU can prevent mattress fires :^)

>, that comfiness is just the hit of the fucking nicotine having gone to your head.
But when smoking cigars you don't actually inhale the nicotine.

> implying the nicotine isn't absorbed sublingually

So are ya one of those dickheads who speak from a high horse because they're le straightedge nau?

>tfw stopped smoking and feel 10000 times better

I can't believe I didn't do this earlier

kys, shh just kys but stop projecting stuff from your small brains before you k y s