Muh white male superiorr

>muh white male superiorr
Turns out science actually says white males have the simplest and least adaptive/evolved brains of all known human population groups, including african-americans.

How many times will racism have to be debunked by science before it dies off and whites males stop scurrying around like rats yelling nigger in the sewers of the internet?

In other news, water's wet?

Every race will be in a perpetual rut; goldskins will always be above that of their dirtied Asian counterparts and everything else (white, blacc etc)

>negroid so butthurt from other thread had to start his own thread with no statistics
lelmao

Go to /pol/

>go to the white male board
Yeah 'cuz that will really make for an intellectually stimulating discussion. Can you even read English?

stop this

t.negro

If that were true Europe would be in the stone age right now.

How does it feel knowing that white males created the device you are using to post electronically to the internet that white males also created?

Lmao!

>on Veeky Forums
>denying science
F off back to /pol/, redneck filth.

Nobody on this board wants an intellectually stimulating discussion on race because it brings in /pol/. Nobody wants /pol/ here. So go to /pol/.

Hidden Figures reveals nonwhite groups and women were behind many inventions the white male tried to lie about having created himself. Humankind wouldn't have walked on the moon without the mathematical ingenuity of african-american women, etc.

Try to follow research and documentaries from the last 50 years if you want to participate in these conversations,

A logical machine is more simple than an irrational one.

Its a serious contradiction retard.

Octoroon women you stupid nigger.

>tried to steal racial credit because racist
>got busted in a lie
>yell nigger
The astounding BRAIN FORCE of the white male.

>Try to follow research and documentaries from the last 50 years if you want to participate in these conversations

Cites hidden figures. Holy fucking shit please be baiting, even the dumbest on Veeky Forums aren't this stupid.

If youre actually being serious I've lost the last little bit of hope I didn't even know I had for the intellectual community on Veeky Forums.

How are you falling for such shit bait are you genuinely autistic?

How detached from reality are you? It's a depiction of true events and it's carefully researched. The african-american inventors and the documentary makers all got official prizes from president obama for contributing so much to science.

STOP MAKING THIS THREAD
STOP REPLYING TO THIS THREAD

Its unnerving how many times online I have encountered this arrogant almost childish behavior from niggers im debates.

>science proves white males aren't superior
>white male: it's a troll don't read it!!!
The surging brain juice of the white male thinking apparatus, ladies and gentlemen.

Octoroon not African American.

>dead term from 19th century white supremacists
I already knew you were trash from /pol/, cletus

Whites are objectivly the greatest race of all time just because your Asian doesn't mean your that bad you still come in third place

1. Stop replying to that person.

2. Even if he is baiting, that's the attitude of the common AA, give them the slightest excuse and they'll run at you with their entitlements, reparations, and Affirmative Action demands.

They're are just a dumb race, the true people to blame are the rabble-rousers who rile them up.

>Flagrantly breaking the rules about no racism outside /b/, /pol/
Of course nothing will happen. Veeky Forums is a literal safe space for white males with white fragility issues

Octoroon or 12.5% Black DNA 87.5 White DNA.

Probably Asians and Indians