WHAT THE FUCK ELON DOING

Why the fuck would he lose half his assets over a fucking shitty actress? MARS IS FUCKING DELAYED IF THIS CUNT PULLS A BRENDAN FRASIER

I've been saying it for years. Women were a mistake. Women should be kept captive in prisons where men can come in and rent and or buy them.

That way if Elon wanted her, all he had to do was go into the prison and buy her. Then when the bitch gets crazy he can just kill her or sell her, as she would be his property.

It is not too late americans. We can still change the laws and make women cattle before it is too late.

It's not her fault you can't get laid. It's just his fault if he chooses a woman for any other reason than "She helps me be who I want to be."

all me

If you want that future so badly, your best bet would be to break down the basic axioms of ethics. Solidify the logic justifying the idea, show the proof in which women could be happy as cattle. There's an idea if you want that so badly.

Well if you want to go on Mars so much maybe do something significent for it instead of shitposting.
You can not tell him what he should do nor how. He's in charge, not you.
So either work on a Mars trip or fuck off and keep watching real ppl do real things.

Also, healthy sex life = better productivity.

Female happiness is irrelevant because they are never satisfied eith anything including big dicks.

Prove it

Woman evolved to become leeches. They aren't smart are strong so they need to leech off of other peoples success.

Suppose there exists a woman X who is satisfied. Then X would not be bitching. But x is a woman, which implies x is a bitch.

Therefore the exists a bitch who is not bitching, which that means that X is a bitch and not a bitch. Classical contradiction. Therefore, no such woman X exists.

Shove a cucumber in a vagina then see if the woman bitchs the second it leaves her vagina.

Your going to have to try harder than that to make your case. Firstly, women are slaves to the collective mindset so if you can convince the majority to go along with the idea happily, you might get your wish. And the best way to go about that is to get the people on your side. Insulting women isn't going to work very well for starters. You have to complete the rationale.

Sexual harassment or allegations of rape unless she's got a fetish.

>i never manage to get a woman satisfied of my sexual performance, the post.

Amber Heard is the gold digging lesbian that stole Johnny Depp's fortune. She lied and told everyone he punched her and I wish he did!

And now she's after Elon's billions.I guess lesbian relationships aren't as profitable. Sad to see she uses people and doesn't give a shit. She doesn'y care if people see her as a gold digging dike, all she cares about is the shopping sprees she can go on with Elon's money.

This girl could sabotage the mission to mars and do decades of damage to humanity's progress.

That's why she was sent to him

I'm just ready for the government to stop funding this faggot to blow up rockets. Elon Musk is a fucking SJW cancer.
>muh green solar cars!
>muh space!
>muh tunnels under cities!

Broke up with him the day his mother died.

This girl is garbage.

Hi, would you be interested in giving me an interview? Doing research on individuals with a 60-75 IQ.

Islam is growing. The time will come.

>healthy sex life = better productivity
But losing your life's savings in a divorce = lower productivity

The cancer killing Veeky Forums. Sage.

lol go fuck your pillow a 21456th time this day.

>one of the most influential men of technology
>lowers himself to female interaction
>could have his RND team make the perfect roboslut with infinite stamina
but nooo

>government funding Elon Musk
Ahh. The fabled Trips Of Bait.

>drop out of high school
>marry billionaire

I want to be reborn as a hot western woman in the next life

>using virgin as an insult
Where do you think you are?

Who keeps spamming this shit? Amber Heard's publicity people?

>lose half his assets
He's been married and divorced three times before and never "lost half his assets". He's a sharp businessman and gets prenups.

We have no reason to be interested in who Elon Musk is sleeping with.

That vacant stare...

>inb4 part of massive jew campaign to SHUT IT DOWN
SLS won't be delayed again in 2092, r-right?

Why IS "virgin" an insult? What's so insulting about it? Is women's willingness to have sex with you supposed to be some sort of validation of your worth as a human being?

Why do you think he is going to marry this successful actress without a prenup?

...You guys know she settled the divorce for only around 7 million right? Johnny depp is "broke" right now,but it's because he's an idiot that squandered his money horribly over the years, not because of her. Shit even having wasted his money his assests are still worth several times that much.

Also, why does everyone defend Depp so strongly? He's some degenerate Hollywood shitbag. Maybe he really did slap her around. I have no idea.

>DUDE, MARS LMAO

Only brainlets want to go to Mars right now. It will be a stunt mission and nothing more like the Moon was. Building off-Earth settlements with O'Neill cylinders is a much smarter move right now.

>riding (((Musk's))) dick this hard
It feels like summer in here.

Yes. Men are wired to ascend the social hierarchy by acquiring status and resources. Women are wired to "skim off the top" (allow the men to compete amongst themselves, then choose from the ones who have triumphed).

A women's attractiveness to a man is generally proportionally to the capabilities of that man. Being a virgin indicates a lack of development in a valued field to the life of a woman.

This is all grossly understudied information, so do with it what you will. But here's something I'm sure about: improve yourself (control your vices, develop constructive habits, challenge the problems in your life head-on, become more reliable and consistent) and you will improve your chances of mating exponentially.

The only problem is that I don't want to mate with women.

>mars is fucking delayed dude
>dude mars dude fucking MARS

please fucking off yourself you fucking manchild. go back to watching le barzoople theory and bill nye

god i hate faggots like you

>where do you think you are
>implying we're all pathetic autist losers like you

nice projection faggot

Veeky Forums - ROBOT9001

Fag

You can't escape your programming. But you can rationalize alternative truths. Look deeply into yourself and question why you don't want to mate with women.

Why don't I want a child? How do I know this for certain?
Why don't I want a woman littering my house with superfluous clothing? How do I know that this burden outweighs the benefits of having a child, a second mind, a second income, a second history?
Why is my independent life worth more than a familial life? How do I know what will be valuable in 5, 10, 20, 40 years from now?

If you can't fully assess all viable information pertinent to a subject, you will make incomplete conclusions. And who wants to make a rash decision about something as significant as survival?

I don't want to mate with women because I'm a fag.

You got me!
Still doesn't make my comments less true

delet this

you're a fag cause you're traumatized

>Is women's willingness to have sex with you supposed to be some sort of validation of your worth as a human being?
yes
think about it from an evolutionary standpoint

Why is this thread still here?

The main reason why I never listen to anyone speak about anything outside their field of expertise is because of how retarded these "geniuses" usually are on anything but their field of expertise.

I knew a brilliant guy who is has a doctorate and worked for Google in some cutting-edge network engineering thing, but can't cook to save his life. He could barely operate a can opener. And it's not just Musk who is stupid with relationships, I vaguely remember Einstein being reported as a terrible husband and father. And it's the same with others, I'm constantly surprised how stupid these "geniuses" usually are on even the most basic details of everyday human life.

I think society needs to get out of their head that just because someone is smart, they are infallible and an expert on everything.

By that logic, raping a christian women and making her have your baby is proof of your validation as a human.

Evolution doesn't care if it's consensual or not, your genes are still passed on and your ancestry will keep evolving.

I keep chuckling lightly at the title of this thread when I come across it

Thought I would share

What else we would be left with? A dying world where the only scientiffic breakthroughs are in breast implants and iphones.
No, user. In Elon I trust. He is the Edison of our days.

So get out of my Veeky Forums with your summer memes.

Mars is dead because you're a fucking faggot who doesn't understand how fucking impossible it is to god damn colonize mars at our current level you brainlet faggot

If your mind is strong, you don't have to be a slave to your instincts. Start celibate and pursue ideas that elude most mortals.

delete this right now I walk like that and yes I'm a virgin but so what

>what are monks
>what are priests
>what are eunichs
>what are gays
>what are asexuals

you seem to be missing a few things there

it really comes down to whether you feel your genes, your genius, your traits are worth passing along through all of time

>the world needs more idiots
sad no one ever

smart ppl, please find each other and have babies