"Mum why did you get me Ulysses...

>"Mum why did you get me Ulysses? James Joyce was a fart fetishist and therefore his literature presents an anti-white and anti-male narrative"

How do we eliminate the post alt-right element from modern Veeky Forums?

Stop making threads about it, I suppose. But then you're a /pol/ guy trying to false flag a /pol/ thread into existence again so I doubt you'll be doing that.

>I greatly admire the works of Haruki Murakami

Why do you anti /pol/ zealots blame everything on /pol/?

go back, boring faggot

Relax, give them a couple of months of their meme president and they'll probably turn to communism if only because it will be 'alternative'.

>meanwhile IRL

Ignore them. Honestly that solves 90% of the problems faced on this website.

The "alt right" is five guys in their mom's basements who post right wing tweets with anime avatars. They had very little to do with Trump's win. Don't believe everything CNN tells you.

lol we caused his to win through the use of Lord Kek's meme magic, you utter bellend

I feel like people who use "bellend" as an insult have some kind of learning disability.

>

>That cat

Cats stopping memes what, 10 years ago?

yeah it's only five guys with zero influence hahaha you tell em.

I went to /b/ for the first time in ages and realized most of it is resentment at being trolled there. The whole politics thing is p much unrelated rping.

The whole blacked/cucked meme is from /pol/ posters getting trolled. A bit like spidey posting.

That's nice, tell us more about your Feelings. What more do you Feel?

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

He *was* a degenerate. That's quite obvious, whatever your political beliefs.

/pol/ is the biggest board on this site by far, and is made up predominantly of newfags and redditors. Pretending it's not a problem isn't going to help.

didn't think /qa/rrect the record browsed Veeky Forums

pol wins 8 years

>and is made up predominantly of newfags

because that is where the next generational zeitgeist is headed. its gonna be a /pol/ generation probably.