Is twitter the future of poetry?

is twitter the future of poetry?

That's quite a nice little thought.

Brit Marling is a writer.

How else can your poetry reach a wide audience?

What went through your mind when you saw that tweet and decided to post this on Veeky Forums? What were you genuinely hoping to accomplish?

Body tremors during sleep can be a sign of illness. She should probably tell him to have a checkup.

seeing these women like mira and brit, is just the very worst of female privilege that they think they have a right to say this, and we are all blessed to hear it. They are lonely, desperate people. The real artists I know would never in a million years pull this jaden smith crap, but because of their female privilege where everything they ever done is considered a diamond because they have a pussy, this is the result. This is the essence of female narcissism.

it struck me as rather joycean

Poetry is dead, so yes

He's going into a seizure you dumb cunt.

but that wasn't too bad at all tbqh
why the hate?

>go to sleep
>have horrible seizure that will likely cripple me for life if help doesn't arrive quickly
>the woman in bed next to me types up a dumb twitter post and shines her phone screen light on me when i want to fucking sleep instead of altering a doctor or trying to wake me

>women

even a dog would alert someone by making noise

This desu

"yes and you wide awake in his arms while his body tremors tap out the morse code of his dreams yes" - James Joyce, Ulysses

That's isn't bad desu

I like it, maybe I will follow.

>inb4 go there and she is a slut

that's fucking ugly

It's nice, if you don't think about the fact he's dying and the fact she didn't know. however it's much nicer if she did know.

obvsly hyper cringy without context

>tapping the morse code of his dreams
ugly, artificial metaphor

Well I kinda like that sentence, but no, to answer your question.

>what is hip hop

Agree

so much butthurt

You mean lyrics

Not an argument.

It's so dumb, it makes me cringe.