twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>they did it prehistorically
>therefore, it should be okay in modern society
fuck off

>they ate meat raw prehistorically
>there for steak shouuld be eaten "rare"
Yep, fuck this kind of logic.

>he wants a higher percentage of birth defects and low birth count

How much does China pay you to fuck up western countries online using grass roots like this?

not even close to being factual. Reproductive value is how many females in avg a girl will have. The pic is deliberatly misusing information to support their kiddie fucker narative. Picrelated is the actual rates and as you can see its far from the meme tier shit you posted.

That's not the right graph. A 35yo will not produce as many offspring as a 15yo.

>he wants his microdick sucked by a child who cant fully understand how repiulsive and disgusting he is and then leave him for it.
Maybe try and be a decent human being and make yourself worthwhile of a person before resorting to being a pedo? It's not womens fault you're the human equivalent of a sack of rotten potatoes.

>trying this hard to derail a thread

>trying to be a kiddiefucker
worse than feminists

RV? Meme tier graph tbqh fampai

kys faggot

>but i wana fuck kiddies! waaah!

I think you can tell from context clues what RV is. Think for maybe two seconds tard

so you're saying a fifteen year old is still a viable option is what I read in this graph

As far as the ability to have children, yeah it is. As far as the 15 year old being able to understand the complexities and responsibilites of sex, no.

Okay friend, let me explain something to you since you seem to be new here. Hebephilia is NOT the same thing as pedophilIa. I'm sick and tired of you trolls popping up everywhere and spreading BLATANT misinformation. In many countries hebephilia is considered normal and healthy . Human beings have a natural attraction to girls who are going through puberty. Being attracted to girls who are pre-pubescent is fucking sick and disgusting, but only in the US does there seem to be an unwarranted taboo around a healthy and normal condition. My head hurts. I'm just trying to get my real life back.

>lions eat meat
>therefore it's okay for humans to eat meat

Yeah, and bonobos suck on their babies' dicks and sleep outside naked. Doesn't mean we should.

>
This is what happens when you build your argumen out of fee fees.

Even in western nations, hebe is condemed by the ignorant majority for cultural reasons while the educated minority cant even be sure hebe deserves to be classified as a mental illness. Ephenbo is clearly not because it is a preferance for what, biologically, has the highest likely hood of producing offspring, being mature enough to do so and young enough to attempt child birth many times in a lifetime.
Hebe may simply be a preference to start the process younger with a mate that hase the appearance of maturity, potentially lengthening the lifetime productivity.

No. Justifying a crime through Memes is a stale meme.

He is arguing that is is only a crime because someone decided it was one and that that decision was made without any real consideration to ought to be considered normal, in terms of physiology. Laws are not causes. They are reactions.

If a law of a nation is contradictory to a law of nature, which law would it be less wrong to break?

But sleeping nude outside is nice

Name a developed country, where it's socially accepted by the majority of the population to fuck a 14-year-old if you're over 20.

Germany

>complexities and responsibilites of sex
you mean pregnancy and child-rearing, not sex

also for argument's sake, that is when they begin ovulating and are biologically expecting impregnation

And for good measure, its talking about prehistoric average age. Most likely age, as a number, didn't matter but apparent physical development was the key deciding factor behind whether or not to begin copulating

age is not the taboo, but rather the lack of physical development is.

as the old saying goes:
"If theres grass on the field, play ball"

I like how all these pedo-posters use pictures of child models (who look more mature) as if trying to convert normal people, rather than pictures of normal children because it would reveal pedos are fucking weirdos.

This chart suggests that a newborn is of greater reproductive value than a 25 year old woman.

just because you physically can doesnt mean they can conesnt you kiddiefucker. The brain is still under heavy development and while some may be ready for that step, trying to say its ok to try and fuck kids in general is retarded. Fuck off pedo troll.

>high death rates among newborns and children
>the earlier you start breeding, the higher your chances of any of your offspring surviving
Veeky Forums, this is simple math.

Age 0, reproductive value 2,2x

>let's argue about this totally scientific graph

>Pre-puberty
>Reproductive value
Are you sure this isn't someone's idea of attractiveness over time?

No, she is fine

youtube.com/watch?v=r80kSTVoPUY

Fuck you , rare steaks are the shit

I don't see anywhere in his post that he advocated lowering the age of consent. He is simply saying that it is natural to be attracted to that age group. Why is that so hard for you to accept?

cant tell if american or bait

>ignoring what humans have evolutionary adapted to

tits or gtfo

It is about evolutionary adaptiveness. This is natures best strategy towards a healthy and productive population, if you strive against it you strive against nature and are heading for a fall.

Prime age for having children is 30-45 preferably with no age difference bigger than 3-4 years because lets be honest if its bigger it gets REALLY creepy. Like those rich guys buying young trophy wives.

From an evolutionary point of view this makes sense, because the new born can potentially reach reproductive age as early as 10 or 11 years old and still have an extra 20 to thirty years of good reproductive value in her devoid of any complications, where as a 25 year old woman will hit the wall in less than half that time.

Is REALLY creepy a scientific term. How many creepograms exactly is that?

>Reproductive value is how many females in avg a girl will have

What? As in, how many female children she would birth? Isn't that entirely up to the father's sperm?

I think you mean how many suitors a person will have. This graph can't be entirely biological since the man peaks where he's financially stable and because the man's peak is lower than the woman's. RV here just looks like how many people would fuck a person into pregnancy at a given age.

No, 15 years olds are very fertile, that doesn't actually mean they can have lots of kids. They're far more likely to not survive childbirth or to have issues during pregnancy.
But you're pedo so you only want justifications for your sickness.

>a pedo from a pedo German board posts a graph
KC/b/ is known for its pedophilic leanings. Don't take it seriously.

>Isn't that entirely up to the father's sperm?
Come on you dingus, think a bit harder or at least learn to google terms you're unfamiliar with before posting.
The amount of females matter more for population growth, so you only need to know how many females on average are born, which for humans is around half total.

> Draws graph
> Nonsense axis (reproductive value)
> Asks, "Is this right?"
> People argue as if it was the cover of the journal Science.
Really?

Proofs?

jej

>what is steak tartare

Proper steak tartar is horse meat slowly ground by putting it under your saddle and riding miles and miles through Mongolia.

The mixed race (Filipino, Mexican, Irish) girl in the photo is 11.
Dropped.

>come to this board for the first time to discuss science
>very first thread i see is pedo justification

lads.

Hey, so I think that a girl is cutest around the age of 16 but there's a deep problem with your post. Children are reliant on their parents but they're also free from many social responsibilities and problems. What we humans want is for people to be children as long as possible, because we love our offspring and we want them to enjoy a life without those responsibilities till they are of an age where they are more capable of handling them.

So sure, we know that a girl can give birth at 12 years old, duh, this isn't middle school health class but modern society is far more complex than it was in 1066 when all a people need to do in their daily life is gather food and eat it and we want to make sure that our children are prepared for the new difficult cultural life we're a part of.

Sorry I meandered a bit there. The point is that duh, girls can have kids young, but because life is now severely complicated we want to protect our children from difficulties they will encounter if they get pregnant early.

So sure, I'm attracted to 16 year old girls but I will never pursue one because it will just hurt her and me.

reddit

So what is your argument? Appeal to authority?

>Prime age for having children is 30-45
found the liberal