How do we stop brainlets from ruining everything?

How do we stop brainlets from ruining everything?

Yoga

Give each person a rock at birth. Make sure some rocks are big rocks, and some rocks are small rocks. Normies will be too busy fighting over the size of their rocks to do anything worthwhile in life.

If someone throws away their rock because they're smart enough to realise life is more than rocks, then they can become academics and contribute to the minority society of knowing stuff.

nice

first we ban frogposters

the answer is always the same: education that engages

>frogposters
>not the most intelligent on Veeky Forums

The answer is simple.
We KILL the brainlets.

Create a very addictive drug that kills you if you overdose then deny medical treatment of any moron who takes the drug, only humans with the highest impulse regulation would live thus terminating the brainlet plague.

do some brave new world shit where brainlets are complacently satisfied and docile with some substance while thinking people operate outside of society

Enlighten them against their will

Does this mean I should cut off my dick?

Yes. You are dysphoric and need to start HRT immediately.

No. Because a dick has value. A dick is connected to your balls which produce the intelligence hormone (testosterone, which is why women have sub-ape intelligence). If you cut off your dick you will most likely impact your balls in some way, which will turn you into a brainlet.

This was already tried by the US government to attack the black population but this only worked for some decades until some blacks evolved a form of pseudo-resistance and then those blacks became rappers who rap about how fucked up they can get (but not die), which turned this subset of the black community into a privileged class of demi-gods that are now glorified by 90% of the white population which is now leading to the devaluation of the white race to the point that in less than 2 decades, whites will not make up even 50% of their country and eventually they will be replaced by the upperclass they helped engineer, the black man.

>drugs are why niggers nig
Hmm is that why the black part of South Africa during Apartheid was hell on earth?

I don't know why they nig. I don't even address that. I just explain why the proposed plan wouldn't work. All we would do is help normies evolve into a worse and more powerful version of themselves.

Brainlets are harmless OP, they work,consume and reproduce. The system its finally controlling the masses in the style of brave new world

Smart people convince brainlets that the problems in this world are due to brainlets ruining everything.