I hate neptune

ED SHEBON
I'M IN LUV WIF DA SHAIP OF URANUS
LMAOOO

Alright, I'll bite. Why do you hate Neptune, OP?

It reminds him of his love life.

Neptune's cool
Now Uranus, that's a boring as shit planet
Its axial tilt is 98 degrees and STILL it manages to be the least interesting planet we know of

Devoid of life, gaseous, and massive?

How can an axial tilt be more than 90°? Do they define the north pole based on spin direction or something?

Cold and lonely?

what the hell is uranus's problem, spinning like a retard, all the other planets aren't like this. there must be something wrong

OOPS I thought you said Jupiter. Sorry, guys, my bad!

fuck off pluto

Most people don't know but there are a LOT of planets outside of our solar system. More than you can imagine. And pretty much all of ours are boring in comparison.

ITS NOT FAIR

I know, son. I know.

Uranus is autistic

AFAIK, yes they do just that.

Neptune has a moon with a retrograde orbit. So there's that.

Uranus is p interesting, I bet a lot of alien civilizations would be interested by it

Saturn is kinda cool too, although not too unique

Right-hand rule. Thumb up, relaxed curl of your finger shows direction of rotation, thumb points north. Uranus' north pole points south of its plane of revolution around the Sun. So it tilt is negative. Alternatively, its axial rotation has a negative period.

I always gravitate towards these kinds of posts.

: (

They're pretty heavy, when you think about it.

fpbp

Do you just cruise around to all the threads making the same post? Without a sage? Fuck off.

Neptune is my favorite planet... You don't talk to my favorite planet like that, you low masshole.

Wtf
I hate Neptune now

how long would a person survive on neptune?

Your right neptune how about as much personality as a fidget spinner.

All about Venus and TrES-2b
And when it comes to stars i give it to
Sgr 1900+14

Not long. The pressure would crush you into diamonds and ice 7 before you got anywhere near the core

Saturn is my favorite planet

i bet the most of them are boring

If you hate it so much, why don't you just move?

Fucking Neptune just sits out there taunting us with its long-ass 40-year (I'm probably wrong pls correct) Hohmann transfer time.

>Oh what's that, you want to study my moons a little close?
>Too bad fuckface, if you wan't the information before you're senile, you'll have to make do with a flyby, good luck getting funding for that :^)

I want to invent a torchship-tier drive so I can fly up to his smug blue ass and stick anal-science probes all over his moon system.

GB2R

I hate Neptune because it
broke the Titius-Bode Law.

Most solar systems tend to have like 20 planets, our cuck system only has fucking 8 planets with only four of them being worth exploring because they are rocky while the rest are gas balls or icy gas balls which will take us centuries to even have a probe not be destroyed by the upper atmospheric layer on those planets.

Most star systems seem to have rocky planets galore.

>Most solar systems tend to have like 20 planets
Sauce?