Flowers of Evil is essential opiumcore

Who here /drugaddict/?

Me, well not really addicted but preparing some poppy tea now

Degenerates get out

Been Down So Long etc.

Do junkies still use paregoric??

>paregoric
Nah, I guess lean is what replaced it

What is it that makes opium so good for literature? I feel like taking it feels really byronesque

the fact that it's a drug tricking your brain

get off this board

your /tv/ tier bait is painfully obvious.

you aren't welcome here

How easy or cheap is it to make poppy tea?

was on the needle for a few years man. started at a young age. just recently got off all hard drugs (heroin primarily, but no more coke or xanax or crack either). it's.. weird but better. that shit's really not romantic at all after a while.

>Wordsworth instead of Coleridge
>Meditations for, as far as I can make out, absolutely zero fucking reason other than the word "meditation" in the title
>clearly hasn't even read Meditations, which argues against intoxication, irrationality, and fantasy
You made this thread just to piss me off, right?

Super easy, pretty cheap - the 400 grams pictured in the OP cost me $10. To make it you just put it into a bottle like that, add some water and juice, shake it around for a bit and then strain it out.

Um no, I included it because Aurelius himself was an opium addict.

nice. question is where do i get 400 grams for $10

why don't you fuck off you little civil obediance nerd

literature isn't for virgin piglets like yourself

asian grocery stores, usually indian but chinese will also sometimes have them

I actually really like those 'great ideas' penguin issues, even though they're penguin the cover design is always well done

>no lewis carroll
you had one job

It is without a doubt the cheapest opiate delivery method available

five lbs of unwashed papaver somniferum seeds will run you anywhere from 25 to 30 dollars

an average dose is about one pound and a pound of unwashed poppy seeds can be strong as fuck, and it usually lasts anywhere from 6 to 12 to even 18 hours

you'll have to do a bit of research to find where to buy and how to best prepare but the seeds are legal and fairly east to get

opiates are fun but objectively ruin lives, go fuck yourself

The only problem is dosage does vary wildly, sometimes 1 pound will just give me a light buzz, other times it'll have me nodding in a couple of minutes.

So if anyone here does decide to take it, drink it slowly over 10-15 minutes, try to gauge its strength before you take it all.

Why is your copy of meditations so fucking thick?

It has like 140 pages of notes/commentary

> Flowers of evil
> Not Paradis artificiels
Btw Baudelaire thought that drug users were all lazy, worthless pieces of unsocial shit. Those who drink alcohol, though...

Off topic but, I haven't really been on Veeky Forums at all since the Veeky Forums Veeky Forums split, is it just me or are things really different now?