Gender Science

Is the set of all genders isomorphic to [math]\mathbb{N}[/math] or [math]\mathbb{R}[/math]?

Is the set of all isomorphisms isomorphic to N or R?

Depends. Do we already know what algebraic structure does the set of all genders form under gender composition?

In abstract algebra last year in a test I proved that gender composition is associative, which hints to a group structure, but no one has found what the identity gender is. Or has this been discovered in the last year? I am sorry, I've been only studying gender topology so I am not up to the date in gender algebra.

Lol. N and R have the same cardinality, by the continuum hypothesis. Open a book on set theory sometime.

cis scum detected

Certainly the cisgender group has characteristic 2 under [math]\mathrm{SWAP}(\mathrm{SWAP}(m)) = m[/math].

Which matrix is gender the spectrum of?

It's isomorphic to [math]\mathbb{Z}_{2}[/math]

[math]\mathbb{Z}/2\mathbb{Z}[/math]

There are only 2 genders.

cardinality is a spectrum you idiot

There are only two genders, jocks and goths.

It's isomorphic to the powerset of [math]\textbf{R}[/math]

What's the cardinality of the poset of R?

you can create categories of any size your set theory permits (and 2^R in ZFC is already larger than R) and consider them objects with the trivial group structure. Those are then all isomorph but with different objects. Point being, your set is as larger as you want.

what's the cardinality of the set of all cardinalities?

it was a srs question guise
is it the same cardinality as the natural numbers? (because you can count aleph_0, aleph_1,...)

if there exist uncountably infinite sets with different cardinalities then there are uncountably infinite cardinalities

i leave the proof as an exercise for the reader

can't tell if I don't understand or if I'm being trolled

if the former, could you elaborate?