God creates humans

>God creates humans
>From Adam, He creates Eve
>He commands them not to eat from the Tree of Knowledge
>Serpent persuades Eve to eat from its fruit
>Eve picks two pieces-- one for herself, the other for him
>She discourses the fruit's origin and then feeds it to Adam
>God banishes them from the Garden of Eden, and He resolves that Woman will exist to serve Man

Is Woman inherently deceitful?

>Also, general Bible discussion thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lRxKHC7AlHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No because you're an adult and your worldview should not be defined by storytime from the ages of ideological strangulation.

You seem to have accidentally wandered away from Reddit, newfriend. Please allow me to direct you back:

>>>/Reddit/

Not quite, m8. This can also be discoursed on Veeky Forums.

You know as well as I do that this thread will just turn into another atheism vs religion 'debate', which will like always change nobody's mind about the matter. One side calls the other delusional and the other side posts stupid fedora memes.

Might as well take it to the containment board preemptively,

>express a logical argument
>"back to /reddit/, newfriend! :D"

fuck off

He's a feisty one, just like Dawkins likes 'em :^)

i want to fuck a jap
Christianity is on the rise in Asia
fucking prudes

>Is Woman inherently deceitful?
No, but ancient Hebrew rabbes are.

One could argue that anyone is deceitful in order to manipulate you no matter the gender.

Man, Ai Uehara is such a qt.

Wow, fagtron, the only way to make this more of an ad hominem is by writing it in Latin.

>Inb4 drinking the b8rita.

>fagtron
You really mean it?

OP here. I created this thread in order to have a woman hate thread on Veeky Forums. Not that other shit

Every thread on Veeky Forums is a low key woman hate thread.

>pretending to be OP

At least use facts as premises and not jewish tales of fiction.

A common theme in the Bible is women leading men astray. The moral to be taken could be seen as not letting sexuality take too strong a hold on you.
youtube.com/watch?v=lRxKHC7AlHc
The captcha was a narwhal at Midnight too.

The Bible has much to teach us. You've have to the dumbest of fedoras not to realize this, the worth isn't in some literal understanding, but like all mythology it encompasses something fundamental and profound about human nature.

whres this from?

Old books have inherently become meshed into the roots of the culture itself. As Simon Leys commented, a classic is like a clothes peg that looks empty to a person who has no knowledge of the weight of the coats hung on it. If you do not know the weight of Classics, even if you seek to attack society, you will be fighting against an empty dream, because neither will you know what they are saying, nor will you know what has been ingrained into yourself

Agrippa reinterpreted the Biblical myth in favor of women, claiming that it proved women were more 'perfected' because they were made from God's then finest creation. Rather than a subjugation to Man, it proved a higher status. If you take a gnostic view, then the Serpent is there to provide gnostic awakening, but is misconstrued as evil by the demiurge.

I hear is very fond of these questions. You should go there

And you should fuck off.

Like any other book, maybe? With obvious exceptions.